Time To Panic!

DeletedUser

So adzdev.. you are basing your opinion of a player based on one world where they only started fairly recently out on the very rim and had no other targets but barbs growing fast enough? Weak.

DeletedUser86073

So adzdev.. you are basing your opinion of a player based on one world where they only started fairly recently out on the very rim and had no other targets but barbs growing fast enough? Weak.

A player is only as good as his current world. I know plenty people who have started near the same time as muldie, they are doing fine and not nobling barbs. Plus i'll just repeat what he sent to me in a private message; "i just really don't like him". (i changed you to him, so it would make sense) :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: One GBKRM
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:
Timeframe: 16/05/2010 00:00:00 to 24/05/2010 21:44:56
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 164
Side 2: 24
Difference: 140
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 975,956
Side 2: 145,614
Difference: 830,342
chart

Argue all you want, But no words on earth can make those stats look bad...well, almost.<_<

Great Job One:icon_wink: Hopefully when you all mow through K54 you'll be nice enough to leave BOA alone:icon_smile: ask R4KI were great neighbors!

DeletedUser

You'll find One to be a gentle, loving and caring tribe. We respect other tribes. :)
Well, not the tribes which send me 5 messages a day asking for a NAP, but we still love all the others. :icon_wink:

I should come up with a good catch phrase one day. Something in the line of "One. Pure love coming to your area. Soon.", but better.
I believe a poll in our tribal forum would be appropriate.

DeletedUser86073

I should come up with a good catch phrase one day. Something in the line of "One. Pure love coming to your area. Soon.", but better.
I believe a poll in our tribal forum would be appropriate.

"One, we only do this because we care about you."

DeletedUser

how about "One, silly name since we're ranked number two"

:p just playin.

DeletedUser86073

Haha, Matt said something like that a while ago. I don't like our name though tbh. I really like the name of the "super tribe" that never cam into form though :D 'The train station' - 'ChoCho'.

DeletedUser

I don't like it either. It was supposed to be a temporary name, really. I figured me and my crew of hearty men would get picked up by another tribe when we left Zero.

Guess not.

Should make One a pirate-themed tribe, perhaps? Could call it "Capt'n Daethon's Piraty Pirates".

DeletedUser

There've been 100's of pirate-themed tribes, so it's a bit hard to be original here. oO

DeletedUser

Only one of them has ever mattered. Nothing scarier then a Puffin with an eye-patch TBH :lol:

DeletedUser

how about the time we rank ONE in this world and you decide to start over cuz you will have more chance in the k78.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Only one of them has ever mattered. Nothing scarier then a Puffin with an eye-patch TBH :lol:

I've seen top 1 tribes with a pirate team. :/

You cannot honestly consider ARG to have been any good. But heck, that's a discussion we should have over Skype. =P

DeletedUser

You cannot honestly consider ARG to have been any good. But heck, that's a discussion we should have over Skype. =P

Last post on the subject. After the merge PnP is most defiantly a Pirate theme.

DeletedUser

how about the time we rank ONE in this world and you decide to start over cuz you will have more chance in the k78.:icon_cool:

So you are saying once I am down to 1 village (brave words for someone 6 continents away from me :icon_rolleyes:) I should start over in K78 because that is close to where you reside and being surrounded by rubbish players like yourself would in fact up my chances for success? Thanks for the advice.

DeletedUser88837

So you are saying once I am down to 1 village (brave words for someone 6 continents away from me :icon_rolleyes:) I should start over in K78 because that is close to where you reside and being surrounded by rubbish players like yourself would in fact up my chances for success? Thanks for the advice.

Sidney you crack me up. I've got to admit, you kind of turned that around on uk. :p