Time to say good bye

arabela

I can't tell you good bye, because i know we will meet again on skype. :icon_wink:

It was a pleasure to meet you, and i am sorry you are not in the mood for tw anymore. You are right, it is not normal to think about tw when you should have fun. This happends to me, too. I think soon, i'll be next to quit. :lol:

Anyway, have fun in RL, and Good Luck with girls :icon_cool:

Hugs-1.jpg

DeletedUser44567

hurod said:
And of course, my biggest mentor, leader, friend, co-fighter - "Garrock" Many of you may be surprised if i say that he played TW for 3-4 months after quiting w14. He was dominating one newer world. I was lucky to fight under his command again. But sadly he quit all TW.

f-f-f-f-!!!!
Goddammit!!!
yeah Garrock was "Foggybrain",,,I guessed he was Garrock !!!I played with him about 3 months on world 35 but he never told me he was Garrock he toyed with me!he said Garrock died by car bombing in iraq!!!i was so stupid that i belived him,,, he said he was someone else!!!fk!
hes the greatest liar ive ever seen!!!but he makes poor liar!!!:p

hurod

f-f-f-f-!!!!
Goddammit!!!
yeah Garrock was "Foggybrain",,,I guessed he was Garrock !!!I played with him about 3 months on world 35 but he never told me he was Garrock he toyed with me!he said Garrock died by car bombing in iraq!!!i was so stupid that i belived him,,, he said he was someone else!!!fk!
hes the greatest liar ive ever seen!!!but he makes poor liar!!!:p

I read that convo what you had. It was great laugh for me :D

DeletedUser

I also played that world :p....but Garrock told me who he was lol. Sucks that he left for good it seems...

DeletedUser44567

I read that convo what you had. It was great laugh for me :D
You laughed at me :icon_evil:,,,Get ready for incoming nobletrains!!!:icon_twisted:

When will he return?

Last edited: