Time to say goodbye

DeletedUser

Well i just got back from a week without my computer. Dice has collapsed gone to dvader or Hot. so it looks like it is time for me to move on to the next world :p,

Ill still be sticking around till Pnp can rim me or i get sick of tagging incomeings :icon_redface:.

Its been a grate run w36 :icon_razz:

Ps, Long live the dice :lol:

mvvm

good luck on the next world to you, and it was a pleasure pnping against (no pun intended), its too bad we never got a chance to fight, i believe we wouldve had more fun

anyways... hate to see another good player leave, im sure youll be missed

DeletedUser

Well i just got back from a week without my computer. Dice has collapsed gone to dvader or Hot. so it looks like it is time for me to move on to the next world :p,

Ill still be sticking around till Pnp can rim me or i get sick of tagging incomeings :icon_redface:.

Its been a grate run w36 :icon_razz:

Ps, Long live the dice :lol:

:/ ill miss u

even though we shouldve fought :icon_rolleyes:

hehe

<3

DeletedUser

I'll still have fun rimming you whether you're here or not.

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go hopeless, maybe 1 day we will meet in another world.
take it easy.

DeletedUser

Sad to see another good player go. If this keeps up, all that will be left is noobs that do not know how to die when the select few keep rimming them.

Good luck man, may the next world bring you prosperity.

DeletedUser

Another good player leaving...

Its like some sort of disease =(

DeletedUser

see ya man. didn't have much contact but a great player nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Im sorry dude, but you can do as some others in a tribe i met once... make a nice tale saying that you were a glorious player part of a glorious tribe in W36 and talk about it everytime you make a post anywhere. And make barely legal comments about everyone like Cely does (well me too). Its all about your mood. It really doesnt matter if you did good or not, its about how many times you say it to make people believe it. You can also do like him and leave friends and tribemates for their own luck as you make your ego grow. Easy as pie.

It was nice to play with you.

DeletedUser

*wonders what malbec typed.. it's blank .. must be the ignoring spell I cast :icon_surprised::icon_surprised:*

Good luck in the future Hopeless, was nice having you around.

DeletedUser

Take good care of yourself Hopeless. :)

Always sad to see an active poster go :(