Time to say goodbye

DeletedUser

Hi guys.

Just quickly letting you know that i am quitting, so i wont be able to continue with the paper or things of that nature. Going through a difficult time, getting my net cut off, and just going through some heavy stuff in RL.

My apologies to all the people who enjoyed the paper, i wish i could continue. I hope parge can continue it, maybe some of you guys could help him out, it seemed to be enjoyed by many people, and a general benefit to the forums.

Good luck to FRST (My most favorite tribe of all time, it's an honor to say i was part of the team.) BORED! (Great players, the bickering aside, i respect your skills [in game and on the externals] the forums, and the world, wouldn't have been the same without you.) LighT. (You guys are the smex. :icon_biggrin:) and to everyone on World 43.

It's been a blast guys, i wish i could stay. I hope one day i can return, and see all of you in future worlds.

Good luck out there!
Harbinger.

Apologies Ele for the random thread, just wanted to say goodbye properly.

DeletedUser

Awh harb :icon_cry:
You were the best FRST poster here imho.

Anyway good luck in RL, hope things work out well for ya.
Shame the paper has more than likely come to an end already.

Maybe see you around some day *waves*

Lost serenity

Awh harb :icon_cry:
You were the best FRST poster here imho.

Anyway good luck in RL, hope things work out well for ya.
Shame the paper has more than likely come to an end already.

Maybe see you around some day *waves*

/me is hurt :icon_cry:

LOL jk...will miss you very much harby <3

DeletedUser

Aww. Harb. I'll miss you.

I'll see if I can help Parge and others with the paper.

HorseSoldier

:( ah that sucks man. You're one of the "characters" in our tribe I like the most. So much loling it up on skype...

Hit us up on skype if things change and you can come back (like last time).

-M A R I O-

Goodbye harby it was fun talking with you on skype mate and bsing to each other. Good luck inrl i wish you all the best.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see your departure :icon_sad:
We will miss the interesting, logical and well thought out pnp posts of FRST's best forum representative.
Good luck wherever life takes you and try to avoid getting stabbed and in fights with your neighbours. haha.
I hope to still catch you on skype every now and then.

DeletedUser

Thanks for letting me know?

Ill will miss you friend, you have my skype if you ever want to chat, I wish you the best of luck!

And to those of you interested in helping... that would be greatly appreciated! Skype meh...

DeletedUser59845

If you have time how about a top 5/10 analysis for old times sake??

If not I understand with the IRL issues and all, god damned IRL!

Hope to see you in the future.

DeletedUser

sorry to see you go man.. RL can really suck sometimes

hope it all works out well for you and you'll be back online before too long :)

blue...heart

<3 ya :icon_redface: Byeee harbinger297.:icon_cry: Hope to see you back soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That is bad. I, and I am sure a lot of us will miss you. I hope you can solve your RL issues soon, and get the help you need. Your where great here! Thnx.

DeletedUser

Good riddance :p You know you'll be missed by many of us in FRST. Keep in touch mate and hope things get easier in RL for you. Keep your chin up and don't let the b******s grind you down :)

DeletedUser

(This is a bit late but was meaning to post)

Sad to see you go, you will be mist greatly on the externals, hope you get everything sorted out.

DeletedUser

cya when u get things sorted harb, I know u will be back to see me ;)