Time to say proper goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I posted this in HD forums as well, but there's just too many people not in there that might want to read this as well. So here goes:

Hi...

I feel guilty, very guilty towards all of HD. I wasn't the best of dukes for you, neither was I even playing with full capabilities. Then I even went inactive (and quit) just like that.
But, I've tried to get my spirit up for this game countless times, pushing the offensive, (co-)playing new worlds... But it didn't help.

There's just one reason i popped in again to say goodbye. I was redirected by one of my closest real life friends to this thread. It made me realize that these bonds that were made over the years, over the internet and online gaming, they are special.

It was improper of me to just leave you all just like that. (A bit like breaking up but not telling her :p).

There's a (pretty) long list of special people i could thank, with who i could bring up old memories, who i could praise... but i won't.
Those people, if we really shared a special bond, then they know that. Then they will remember the memories without me writing them down. Then they know i'm talking to them right now, although many aren't around anymore...

But to them, and to all others i have known, shared tribes with, fought with, played (or did not play) this game with, I say farewell. It is time for me to go. I might move to ~Or.D~ until my account goes barbarian... for old time's sake :)

It was amazing.

cheers
Wardo
"War DoDo"

DeletedUser

Another old face going.......

I did not know you vert well but i remember you from long ago. Hope all do well for you in RL and all your wishes realize.

Like you said...we do make a lot of friends here.......we cannot forget that this is justa game. (for sure you made a lot over here).

OR~D players will miss your for sure (as almost all that knows how to play and respect nice people/players)

Take care and be happy in RL. :)

My best to all.

Lucas

DeletedUser

Ah i see this is why :p

Peace out War DoDo, its been a blast.
all the best to you in your life may you live a happy one brodda! :)

DeletedUser51929

War Dodo <3 a valuble member of the Dodo's. Goodluck in real life, one day I will find you and I will feed you to demon :3

DeletedUser

miller and demon <3

yea, well let me know beforehand, i'll put on my best suit :D and tell demon to brush his teeth first ;)

btw, where's dom? must be the first leaving threat where he isn't all over it from the start... why me? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll scrub them real well :D
plus i want you in your birthday suit :p

I'v dropped Dom a line to pop his head in here (;

DeletedUser

I won't get this account by a longshot, but can I have your account?

DeletedUser

I'v dropped Dom a line to pop his head in here (;

So you did :icon_wink:.

Wardo, I've never been anything but frank with you, and I'll be honest, you were a great big pain in my @ss at Or.D for a long time, but for that reason it was always the greatest of pleasures working with you and you rightfully got the recognition you deserved. Can't say I never considered nobling you a few times :icon_razz:, Danny always persuaded me not to in the end you know :icon_redface:. You're a great player with a fine taste in music and will certainly be missed around these parts.

Keep being that scrappy up for it guy we all came to know and enjoy being around,

Take care in real life Wardy.

Dom

DeletedUser

aah dom, we sure had somewhat a love-hate relationship. That's exactly what made it a more than an exciting experience working with you, i even enjoyed it in the long run ;-)
We might have disagreed on a lot of things, but we shared the passion and commitment for our tribe.
i'll be missing you a lot.. :)
take care buddy.

silvereclipes

Later wardo was a joy playing against you as well with you in the past an good luck in real life.

DeletedUser

Good bye wardo, no doubt you fight well on this world for the last 15 months that I wasn't here to follow up the progress

celticprincess

all the best u ord dog hahaha had to say that for old time sake

Status
Not open for further replies.