Time Vs FiG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser85023

Dang it, i was going to post this but my computer crapped out. Then you beat me to it lol.

lol times leaders fell apart a week after we joined time, we have been struggling ever since. further more we did have average players in our tribe.. more then good players.. the 4 of us in time got sick of playing and defending inactives, therefore we merged.. so call it running if u like.

we will finnish our war with fig :)

DeletedUser

Your knowledge of the HC/axe strategy is sadly lacking. Its actually better on 15 tech worlds than simple tech worlds.

My point was that you can't have everything on a 15 tech world... it did come out a little bad.

You yourself did call it the HC/axe strategy though. They aren't attacking with axes. They're attacking with more than 1000 and less than 1800 HC, And some cats. So we're talking somewhere between 8000 and 14,400 farm units worth of troops, a built nuke has about 20,000. Where are the other 12,000 to 5,600 troop units? And why aren't they attacking? Because players don't attack with spears and swords. They're attacking with their D builds and bragging about it.

DeletedUser

My point was that you can't have everything on a 15 tech world... it did come out a little bad.

You yourself did call it the HC/axe strategy though. They aren't attacking with axes. They're attacking with more than 1000 and less than 1800 HC, And some cats. So we're talking somewhere between 8000 and 14,400 farm units worth of troops, a built nuke has about 20,000. Where are the other 12,000 to 5,600 troop units? And why aren't they attacking? Because players don't attack with spears and swords. They're attacking with their D builds and bragging about it.

Look at the attack power of HC. Of course you can attack with them mate. If he was sending from a d villa, he obviously wouldnt have sent spears with it, so there you have it. It might not be what I would do, but its a viable tactic, just like merging into One.

As far as having everything..

Tech levels for an HC axe strategy offensive village:
Spear 3
Sword 3
Axe 3
HC 3
Ram 3

or variations of that. you get everything you need.

As far as I can tell, that one attack isnt making the difference in this one lol.

DeletedUser

lol times leaders fell apart a week after we joined time, we have been struggling ever since. further more we did have average players in our tribe.. more then good players.. the 4 of us in time got sick of playing and defending inactives, therefore we merged.. so call it running if u like.

only thing is, Now you will have attacks comming in from pita and gotrob. So your "Equal" footings with fig, is now going to be totally in there favor :).

monsterbro

here i go with my opinions

Time

DMCD- your a great player and when you want something done you can get it done

Mikey- we had mad respect for each other but then something happened and now we seem like personal enemies

Banian(mikey co) same with you mad respect but then we went our different ways and now hate each other

Mole and Hot- spies for time when you were in fig but you guys were terrible and made me laugh for how easy it was to feed you guys false info

Fig

Lych- amazing duke and amazing teamplayer and player. i dont care want everyone says but the HC strat is a amazing

Rasher good friend from w16 and amazing player

and rest of Fig im glad to fight along side all of you

Nobody Nightmare

DeletedUser

Dang it, i was going to post this but my computer crapped out. Then you beat me to it lol.
Glad we agree :) Not the strongest of reasonings from their part. But lets let bygones be bygones...

I agree with you nobody, props are given (to both sides) where they are deserved
and rest of Fig im glad to fight along side all of you
thanks for the shout-out :icon_rolleyes: (none the less i still have mad respect for you :))

only thing is, Now you will have attacks comming in from pita and gotrob. So your "Equal" footings with fig, is now going to be totally in there favor :).

Time will tell. don't quote me on this, but ONE seems to be having some successes and some failures. Depends on how quick the other tribes decide to jump in and how quick ONE can get organized. But your point is valid. Change is in the wind

DeletedUser

In all honesty, Mikey is a fairly good player, from what I've seen of him. At the very least, he can coordinate better than most of the members in Time.

Thankyou :)

I also agree Fig has some very good players. Rasher is doing especially amazing. He is literally sniping everything I throw at him.

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbro

Glad we agree :) Not the strongest of reasonings from their part. But lets let bygones be bygones...

I agree with you nobody, props are given (to both sides) where they are deserved

thanks for the shout-out :icon_rolleyes: (none the less i still have mad respect for you :))

Time will tell. don't quote me on this, but ONE seems to be having some successes and some failures. Depends on how quick the other tribes decide to jump in and how quick ONE can get organized. But your point is valid. Change is in the wind

Trouble how could i forget about you. We worked great with eahc other when we went at with OS. H learn quick why he should not trash talk about us

DeletedUser

Grats on your win FiG.

Seems like Time ran out.
^see what I did der?

DeletedUser

We.... aren't... running anywhere....

The accounts are all still there, the nukes are still flying, the only thing that's changed is the name.

DeletedUser

Flowtech...you really should decide whose side your on... Who are you going to take out in fig now that they are weak? Or wait...was that a time member? Depending on which day...you flip sides.

At least FIG knew who they hated....can't say that much about you.

I hope you're not trying to paint yourself as the model for this :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

Thankyou :)

I also agree Fig has some very good players. Rasher is doing especially amazing. He is literally sniping everything I throw at him.

As a sitter for rasher for the most part of your attacks ( did you really have to give rasher about 450 incomings?)
i thank you :)

DeletedUser

As a sitter for rasher for the most part of your attacks ( did you really have to give rasher about 450 incomings?)
i thank you :)

Indeed I did... lol! Didn't want you guys to know which ones were the real nukes :) Hats off to you too then if you were the sitter. You guys did extremely well considering how many troops you guys lost when my nukes went flying. You guys make it tough to get caps. I like it :)

I must also say good job with the tribal support. Your support just keeps coming and coming... haha

DeletedUser100590

So the plan was to leave prey because you thought "time is a capable tribe that will help me get to the end of the world" (just paraphrasing a part of your goodbye message, dont flame because its not exact) and now that your in time and fig nobled some members they are just losers?

We focus on those stats because the war is time vs fig. not fig vs mikey and dmcd :icon_rolleyes:

The logic I read sometimes.... :icon_eek:

You missed out Hottois69, he's always whacking out the fakes. Oh and don't forget Herc:

hercules87 on 05.02. at 08:52 said:
I think it will happen soon. do you wanna have NAP with me? personal one. so we can secure this area abit.

He umm... err... yeah... that's patriotism right there. There wasn't even a first date before he popped the question. :icon_confused:

Nothing appears to have happened since the switch over either:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: FiG

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser

FIG should take this opportunity and eat the rest of the TIME members who didnt make into ONE.Right know they're disorganized,so they should be easy pickings.

monsterbro

Strong words to say

DeletedUser

you act like you did something

Coming from?

Ps. Making a smart-arse comment does not actually prove intelligence FYI.

^^see what I did thar?

+1

I hear legends about your accomplishments in this war Tyler. :icon_redface:

Gastons

P.s. Well done taking two villages off inactive player. Your investment in this war is equal to your forum banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.