Time Vs FiG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

FIG should take this opportunity and eat the rest of the TIME members who didnt make into ONE.Right know they're disorganized,so they should be easy pickings.

Did you even bother to check the map before you posted?

monsterbro

+1

I hear legends about your accomplishments in this war Tyler. :icon_redface:

Gastons

P.s. Well done taking two villages off inactive player. Your investment in this war is equal to your forum banter.

Funny when did he become inactive when i was attacking him. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut and not get nobled in w61 like you did in this world

monsterbro

I want to hear these legends as well! :icon_idea:

Gastons, you have my word that Tyler has done more than just nobled villages from an inactive player. I mean, if you look at my stats, I've done less than that. I nobled one village from Time. It probably looks like I don't do anything for the war either. :icon_redface:

i want to know when the hell did i nobled a inactive player

DeletedUser

Gastons, you have my word that Tyler has done more than just nobled villages from an inactive player. I mean, if you look at my stats, I've done less than that. I nobled one village from Time. It probably looks like I don't do anything for the war either. :icon_redface:

Dang Tyler, that was fast. I was using his words, not saying I agree or disagree with him.

monsterbro

Dang Tyler, that was fast. I was using his words, not saying I agree or disagree with him.

I would just love to hear whos the inactive player i nobled from Time. Oh wait was it OS lets see here i started attacking after he was talkign smack then we talked when i took his weak villages and we stopped talkign when he couldnt handle my incoming then he quit

DeletedUser85023

I would just love to hear whos the inactive player i nobled from Time. Oh wait was it OS lets see here i started attacking after he was talkign smack then we talked when i took his weak villages and we stopped talkign when he couldnt handle my incoming then he quit

your right he did become inactive because he couldnt handle your attacks.. pity the real OS wasn't on the account.. i think things would be different right now ;(

monsterbro

your right he did become inactive because he couldnt handle your attacks.. pity the real OS wasn't on the account.. i think things would be different right now ;(

we had this talk before i love when your say the REAL OS wasent on the account because you played with the someone else not the real owner so stop talking

DeletedUser

we had this talk before i love when your say the REAL OS wasent on the account because you played with the someone else not the real owner so stop talking

To be honest, I find it funny when people use that excuss, I've known people who have lied about that vary thing. And hell, if the original owner was any good why did he given his account away to a nub?

DeletedUser

To be honest, I find it funny when people use that excuss, I've known people who have lied about that vary thing. And hell, if the original owner was any good why did he given his account away to a nub?

Thats how I get all my accounts :x

Agreed though, weak excuse. Thats pure speculation as well, "___ would have done better." Perhaps, perhaps not, but you cant prove it either way and it just instigates a flame war.

monsterbro

There actually long story about that account its had like 5 different owner and the second last owner screwed up and i guess handed the account to a noob or least Time calls him a noob

DeletedUser85023

There actually long story about that account its had like 5 different owner and the second last owner screwed up and i guess handed the account to a noob or least Time calls him a noob

lol he had more then enough troops to fend u guys off.. but the noob that took the account just quit and didnt tell anyone if he handed a sit or handed the account to some one else we could have done something with it.. you can believe what u want idc lol u guys have been bouncing off active members for weeks..

monsterbro

lol he had more then enough troops to fend u guys off.. but the noob that took the account just quit and didnt tell anyone if he handed a sit or handed the account to some one else we could have done something with it.. you can believe what u want idc lol u guys have been bouncing off active members for weeks..

what you mean bouncing off active members?

DeletedUser

+1

I hear legends about your accomplishments in this war Tyler. :icon_redface:

Gastons

P.s. Well done taking two villages off inactive player. Your investment in this war is equal to your forum banter.

I hear legends about your playing skill. Seriously. In fact, I don't know why you concern yourself with the PnP.

DeletedUser

Indeed I did... lol! Didn't want you guys to know which ones were the real nukes :) Hats off to you too then if you were the sitter. You guys did extremely well considering how many troops you guys lost when my nukes went flying. You guys make it tough to get caps. I like it :)

I must also say good job with the tribal support. Your support just keeps coming and coming... haha

At one time I wasnt looking at the Laptop and one of your nukes landed :icon_redface:
Mike i have to tell you you're a great player and you did well with half killing rasher :D
Maybe we'll talk later on in w59?

DeletedUser

You weren't quite correct. ~ONE~ is now the dominating tribe in the northeast.

DeletedUser

Why is this topic still here? I don't see any caps for the last couple of weeks so what are you all going on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.