Timeline of W55 - Original

DeletedUser

not sure if i was first to

Move Delete << >>
Subject Award received: Plunderer Rename
Sent Jan 29, 2011 16:12:07
Plunderer (Level 2)

You have already plundered other villages 100 times!

View your awards

DeletedUser

Show in printscreen because everybody can write a note where it says that they were first to get the award. I'm not saying that you did this but it seems like it occurs...

JabberJaw13

JabberJaw13-
First player to Hold #1 in K35 for 24 hours.
First player in K35 to reach 10K loot.
First player in K35 to reach top 20/10/5
First player in K35 to appear on the Auto updated maps as an individual.

DeletedUser

Subject Award received: Robber SentJan 29, 2011 03:05:38 Robber (Level 2)

award2.png

You have already looted 10.000 resources!
View your awards

Damn, the fastest person got it in 28 hours. Then I got 7 hours of farming until i´ve played 28h, but i think i can make it ;)

DeletedUser93439

I know that is common humble, on your late starter part: there are usually a lot of quitters so late starters have less competitive farming.

A humble player

I know that is common humble, on your late starter part: there are usually a lot of quitters so late starters have less competitive farming.

Oh I know, but a less competative area doesn't account for a 33% increase in speed.

DeletedUser93439

Yes it does, more farms = faster resources = less time needed waiting to buy upgrades = faster LC

DeletedUser

Oh I know, but a less competative area doesn't account for a 33% increase in speed.

Usualy you will start with higher building levels [mines.. depends how late you join] ... so is hard to compare player from Core to a start-up player from the rim, where is much much less competitive area for farming. So you can reach LC much easilier and quicker.