Timeline

DeletedUser

TimeLine

About me: I have been thinking about making a Timeline for w17 for a long time but never got to the point of making it. I have not been on w17 since first day but it is sure my favourite world
ps. I would appreciate some help updating this

03/2008

[spoil]
  • World opens date: 20 March 2008
[/spoil]

10/2009

[spoil]
  • New mod- Akala(something)
  • World war containg tribes BA, TAO, 13th and NP vs BH and Wisdom Date 15th of October
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

I helped add a few things, take them or leave them if you want :)

DeletedUser

umm 15 of october 13th BA Tao and NP are all bound by alliances against the BH and wisdom, making a full on world war :)

Bazz69

No No!!! We are not allowed to call it that it offends certain tribes :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I would love to be the one player left with 10k nobles :)

DeletedUser

Nice that the Titans started this world war and don't even get mentioned especially since they are still the ones in the heat of it!!! Go Titans!!!

DeletedUser

Nice that the Titans started this world war and don't even get mentioned especially since they are still the ones in the heat of it!!! Go Titans!!!

Pssh... It was all ~A~ vs the West. Don't go glory hoggin now Blair.

netjakdim

Pish Posh to the both of you everyone knows it can all be traced back to when Mighty decided to attack BA. That set the entire thing in motion there were wars before that but that one has continued through refugee after refugee.
Cane sir as far as the 10k Nobles goes who is suppose to be keeping up the other thread showing the status of our world. That thing has not been updated for quite a few weeks now.

DeletedUser

Pish Posh to the both of you everyone knows it can all be traced back to when Mighty decided to attack BA. That set the entire thing in motion there were wars before that but that one has continued through refugee after refugee.
Cane sir as far as the 10k Nobles goes who is suppose to be keeping up the other thread showing the status of our world. That thing has not been updated for quite a few weeks now.

I beg to differ! The STORM war was only the continuation of the DoP war :icon_wink:

Integritous

Cane you WISH Np and Titans were at war with Wisdom. Maybe then you'd have half a chance. :icon_cool:

See, that's why you shouldn't invent world wars... the reality check is always just around the corner. :)

Bazz69

MMM thats right SHOOSH there is no world war is there :icon_redface: As the whole world is at war most with any commen sense would call it a world war but as sonny would say LMAO :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Cane you WISH Np and Titans were at war with Wisdom. Maybe then you'd have half a chance. :icon_cool:

See, that's why you shouldn't invent world wars... the reality check is always just around the corner. :)

Given the size and breath of the tribes involved, it would be a world war...think of the % of K's that are occupied by participants. Not every tribe would have to be involved for it to be one.... I'm pretty sure during the RL wars that were classified that, there were quite a few countries not involved.

But this is all semantics and really serves no point... correct me if I'm wrong but the whole point of your post was to take a dig at Cane9?

DeletedUser

Of course he is trying to take a dig at me..

And I didn't invent the world war..have a look at it this way.

13th is warring wisdom, that is a fact.

[BA] is warring BH and Wisdom, that is a fact.

*np* and TITANS are warring BH, that is a fact.

BH and wisdom are allied, that is a fact.

*NP* TITANS [BA] Tao and 13th are allies, that is also..yep you guessed it, a fact.

Looks like world war to me although i don't have the wisdom and integrity to see your side of the story so please inty, fill me in..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A world war is not necessarily one camp of big tribes vs. other camp of the rest big tribes in the world, and I will need a world war 2 example for this -
WW2 started when Germany attacked Poland, soon after Germany was at war with Poland, France, Britain and the British dominions, but not at war with Soviet Union, which was the second largest country in the world, after UK...

DeletedUser

A world war is not necessarily one camp of big tribes vs. other camp of the rest big tribes in the world, and I will need a world war 2 example for this -
WW2 started when Germany attacked Poland, soon after Germany was at war with Poland, France, Britain and the British dominions, but not at war with Soviet Union, which was the second largest country in the world, after UK...
Ummmmm.......what about Canada? Or the United States for that mattter. Or even Atlantis.......perhaps Lemuria.

killergoon=-

stop being stupid please