Titans Declare on -KoD-

DeletedUser

As -Kod- stubbornly refuses to hand down its refugeees form the war with {TEA}, TITANS prepare a full-scale offensive. This war can be the turning point in Titans history. Lets go Titans!!!!:icon_evil::icon_evil:

This is how it all started:

Kunakart today at 19:47
As my obligation as a Titan member, I give you and your tribe one last chance to give up your refugees. If you dont give in to these demands, its war, get it?

twiggles today at 20:09
war it is!!!!!!

Kunakart today at 20:16
Haha, very funny. your tribe is made up of all n00bs and refugees and you expect to take us down? Im surprised youll go to the extent of war just to protect some dumb refugees that are not even true tribe-mates of yours. Is it worth losing your villages for them, mate? :(

twiggles today at 20:18
listen mate theres not just us u need to worry about theres [ally]and[/ally] who are wanting your vills and i would wipe half of your tribe on my own and how can you talk your tiny

twiggles today at 20:19
we will see what happens be prepared

Kunakart today at 20:23
Wow such beautiful words. You do realize we have endless amount tribes lined up against you, and that your friends [ally]and[/ally]are not supporting you?? Think about it, is it worth going to war for a bunch of refugees?

Which was soon followed by this:

aliveandbleeding today at 20:19
During our discussions in the shared forum, your baron brought up that jkazoo was not the only one being attacked. He said that zykial was being attacked by leonardo69, and that ramman77 was being attacked by bonguton. I have looked into this, and both members sent the attacks while these players were still members of TEA, and bonguton has assured me that his attacks are fake.

I would like to insist again that you give up jkazoo at once so that we may prevent this war. He knew full well when he left our tribe that we would take his villages, as we made a pact with the tribe that the villages belonged to the tribe, and I can only imagine he joined your tribe for protection from this.

I hope you reconsider your position in this.

~aliveandbleeding, Baron of TITAN

twiggles today at 20:23
we will not be supporting him he says hes got the men to look after his self but its a bit to late for everything now we have orders off [ally]and[/ally] you could have stopped attacking u choose not to your own faults

twiggles today at 20:27
i would have resolved this peacefully but your members wouldnt leave it so its out of my hands

aliveandbleeding today at 20:35
here it is

This message has been forwarded by aliveandbleeding.

Kunakart today at 20:36
ok thanks. My friend is posting it on the thread on the general forums on the w39 section.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83732

Titan is o the second best tribe fighting in this war!

DeletedUser

:icon_idea::icon_idea:
Titan is o the second best tribe fighting in this war!

Wait! There are only 2 tribes fighting this war, if Titan is ''second best'' than isnt that basically saying they lost?:icon_idea::icon_idea:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
At first I thought I clicked the wrong world forum when I saw all the thread titles with tribes I know nothing about or even heard about. Thats not a jab, just I spend my w39 time concerning myself with things that concern my tribe.

Nice to see some of the lesser known names representin' on the forums.

Best of luck to all involved.

DeletedUser

At first I thought I clicked the wrong world forum when I saw all the thread titles with tribes I know nothing about or even heard about. Thats not a jab, just I spend my w39 time concerning myself with things that concern my tribe.

Thank you

DeletedUser

I think this war involves us for some reason or another.

If I get this right then -kod- are represented in RX4U core continents, and have a lot of former SEA members in their ranks seeing as SEA disbanded. That [ally]AND[/ally] seems to refer to RX4U for some strange reason, and it looks like RX4U is going to help -kod- kill some TITANs.

I am very, very confused right now.

DeletedUser

I think this war involves us for some reason or another.

If I get this right then -kod- are represented in RX4U core continents, and have a lot of former SEA members in their ranks seeing as SEA disbanded. That [ally]AND[/ally] seems to refer to RX4U for some strange reason, and it looks like RX4U is going to help -kod- kill some TITANs.

I am very, very confused right now.

No and has eclared it will not help kod.. so thier pretty much alone now..

DeletedUser

No and has eclared it will not help kod.. so thier pretty much alone now..

Some clarification on who is who would be nice.

From what I can gather, -kod- is a tribe made today, which has a lot of former SEA members, and is active mainly in the K31, K32, K41 and K42 continents. AND refers to RX4U's temporary Christmas-related nick, and -kod-'s profile claims they are allies of AND (RX4U) which I know for a fact is not true.

Who the hell Titans and TEA are I have no idea, and what RX4U has to do with all of this confuses me to no end.

DeletedUser83732

Some clarification on who is who would be nice.

From what I can gather, -kod- is a tribe made today, which has a lot of former SEA members, and is active mainly in the K31, K32, K41 and K42 continents. AND refers to RX4U's temporary Christmas-related nick, and -kod-'s profile claims they are allies of AND (RX4U) which I know for a fact is not true.

Who the hell Titans and TEA are I have no idea, and what RX4U has to do with all of this confuses me to no end.

Ill clear it out for you, -kod- has refugees from titans war against {TEA}, and when Titans demanded them to hand them over, thier dukes refused, and insulted members of Titan and Titan2. Now that is why Titan has decalred on them and will not only noble the refugees, but also the eneire tribe.

DeletedUser

Ill clear it out for you, -kod- has refugees from titans war against {TEA}, and when Titans demanded them to hand them over, thier dukes refused, and insulted members of Titan and Titan2. Now that is why Titan has decalred on them and will not only noble the refugees, but also the eneire tribe.

Why is it that some times you speak like a mature teen and other times like a litle 2 year-old boy? What are you trying to prove? Where are your facts to support this argument by the way?

DeletedUser

You are going to noble their eneire tribe? Wow, you rock.

Still, I am still wondering when/why a top-3 tribe like RX4U got dragged into this.

DeletedUser

You are going to noble their eneire tribe? Wow, you rock.

Still, I am still wondering when/why a top-3 tribe like RX4U got dragged into this.

Well titan did not want to risk war with rx4u so they explained to them, and now they will not help -kod-

DeletedUser

We'll do as we please.

They have talked to thier leaders and it is clear that -kod- is a burden for rx4u and so rx4u wil not help them. If you want I can get you a message to prove that. Your in rx4u, tell me what your tribe says...

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am a leader in Rx4U. So I speak the truth.

To be honest if there was correspondence it was in passing. And if it was for it to be substantial it would need to have been with Boske or Focalor. I cannot speak for them.

I admit it is good to see the lesser known tribes on the external forums and bringing some fresh names and tribes to our attention. That said, if Rx4U felt the need to run an op on any of the mentioned tribes, we would do so at leisure and with devastating effects.

We hold no official agreement with any of these tribes and I think it best if our name is not included.

Like I said before, good luck to all involved. Just don’t get us involved.

DeletedUser

I am a leader in Rx4U. So I speak the truth.

To be honest if there was correspondence it was in passing. And if it was for it to be substantial it would need to have been with Boske or Focalor. I cannot speak for them.

I admit it is good to see the lesser known tribes on the external forums and bringing some fresh names and tribes to our attention. That said, if Rx4U felt the need to run an op on any of the mentioned tribes, we would do so at leisure and with devastating effects.

We hold no official agreement with any of these tribes and I think it best if our name is not included.

Like I said before, good luck to all involved. Just don’t get us involved.

Your tribe would not have been involved hadnt kod added you as thier brother tribe. Thus, Titans messaged your leaders to attempt to negociate with them. Thats it. If you truly say you have no connection with -kod- than why do you not stop them from posting you as a brother tribe on ther profile. It confuses everybody.

DeletedUser

It seems -kod- is using the RX4U name without our consent to try and avoid becoming victim to stronger tribes.

Seeing as more than half of the current -kod- members are SEA refugees and have been targeted and nobled by us for weeks now, why on earth would we care to 'protect' them as stated in their profile?
I'm not a RX4U Duke, that's Focalor and Boske's job, but I doubt we'd even maintain diplomatic relations with tribes which highest ranking member has 133k points, which is scattered over 5+ continents, and which is full of players we have been nobling like hell the past month. Any diplomatic relations we have with such tribes are "Hey, we are going to rim your tribe. Bye."

DeletedUser

Your tribe would not have been involved hadnt kod added you as thier brother tribe. Thus, Titans messaged your leaders to attempt to negociate with them. Thats it. If you truly say you have no connection with -kod- than why do you not stop them from posting you as a brother tribe on ther profile. It confuses everybody.

Well I agree. TITAN has no intention in adding you into this matter. What they were basically saying is they were confused becase -kod- added you to thier list of allies. No wrong intentions intended

2004 Artemis

As has been repeated by several others, the only protection given to -Kod- is that of the villages we've taken from them. There is no relation between our tribes, and the fact that -KoD- attempts to hide behind us shows just how pathetic they are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As has been repeated by several others, the only protection given to -Kod- is that of the villages we've taken from them. Their is no relation between our tribes, and the fact that -KoD- attempts to hide behind us shows just how pathetic they are.

Exactly, thier leaders are cowards, players are n00bs and refugeees and point whores..