Titans Declare on -KoD-

DeletedUser

Respect between tribes is very admirable. People like you though wouldn't know anything about class and respect though.

DeletedUser

Respect between tribes is very admirable. People like you though wouldn't know anything about class and respect though.

Of course. im the most classless son of a gun youll ever see!!

aND ITS SOMONE IN TITANS B-DAY!!!

img4129180fgfgjf9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hang on nice to see my name mentiond but how the heck was a a reffugge????
Back when it was br and malaz i bailed coz malaz was falling took my mates and made a tribe who wooped both of there asses.
br tried to take me out failed and died.
malaz tried to take me out then there duke was like omg im so sorry can we forget this ever happend and get a nap with u.
we had 15 ppl and we were bigger then these noobs.
but as we had other things to do we accepted.
also im not the only person from war in -v- theres also AUSSIEMISFIT!!!!
o and if anyone knows this guy skippytheroos there just not where u would expect him to be :p
pielover was a refugee from our tribe...he made the WAR to gain some ppl to attack us...he failed the war and we solved the problem diplomatically with him self directly and made an NAP
sih after reading this i laughed your a bs artist and a very poor one if you would like skype and mail proof of bow_as asking me for a nap sure go ahead o and i have kod;s full support so do aussie and skip so really titan u mess with them u mess with us.
and u really really dont want to mess with us

DeletedUser

thank you pielover and aussie both good guys

Alright get one thing straight! I am the best!!! OKAY? I will flame you to the max if you do not learn to fight tian instead of hugging them on the forum!!

Pjleathal

Alright get one thing straight! I am the best!!! OKAY? I will flame you to the max if you do not learn to fight tian instead of hugging them on the forum!!

I cant fap to this

If the war is still going on can we get it back on track here in the thread. Not that it is entirely interesting but more interesting than Kunalman's constant spamming here in the forums. Let this thread be about the war kuna instead of about you - because people have no interest in someone who doesn't represent a tribe at all....

DeletedUser

I cant fap to this

If the war is still going on can we get it back on track here in the thread. Not that it is entirely interesting but more interesting than Kunalman's constant spamming here in the forums. Let this thread be about the war kuna instead of about you - because people have no interest in someone who doesn't represent a tribe at all....

Yes they do!! Thats why have sm any subscribers!! But now that you as k about the war, Ill tell you -kod- is slowly catching up. Titan should take this as a que to rime thier villages 8 by 8 instead of 2 at a time!!!

DeletedUser

Well your right about that. Im gonna subcribe to this one. Im doing it because it is starting to become very interesting somehow. Not realy you, but the stuff other people are saying is making this thread spicy!

DeletedUser80195

Loll. Half the stuff you posted is BS. We dont have a NAP with newk. They merged us since time. All this is fabricated.

lol thats the direct email i was sent if you want ill give you the direct screen shot or fwd it to any who wants to see it. I only post facts sent to me whether its BS or not then you should contact the smart dummy filling my inbox with random messages......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

The fact is that here is one tribe declaring war on another due to the fact that they took in refugees which is funny as they too have done the same.

I guess the bigger plot here is the fact that they want that tribe gone so that they too will be protected by Rx4u/PJ hence the attempts at a side deal....

At first I could have cared less about the outcome of this but now im interested in seeing what happens next......

Lol I swear man If I write a book about the dealings in this world id be a best seller in a day and a hit movie 5 years later.

Hey PK I did it I didn't curse not once..... and I stayed on topic for the most part.

Raider...........Nation

Still setting it off........

DeletedUser

this is actually a funny thing to read fully through but seriously kuna be quiet and sit bac down no one cares what u have to say.

If this war fully goes through titan shall die easily if not they could probably make a small basher tribe for someone.
i personally have had fun with both tribes i even tried to noble a kod person a while ago didnt work still tried tho lol :p
titan titan titan you guys have inactive dukes inactive members and a non-responsive tribe.
even your dukes have admitted this.
when your where newk you fell to what happend in k52 the words that spread the storys that were told funny to be a part of actually.
any who back on track kod shall easily win this slow start strong finish espesially when u have 3 guys who r as big as titan on there side

Pjleathal

I guess the bigger plot here is the fact that they want that tribe gone so that they too will be protected by Rx4u/PJ hence the attempts at a side deal....

Your exactly on point with this - Today i get a mail saying they have reached peace and are wanting to talk about also having a NAP/Alliance with us.
FFS - Hybrid made an entire thread about it. I guess what TITAN doesnt realize is we dont have a NAP/Alliance with KOD :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Your exactly on point with this - Today i get a mail saying they have reached peace and are wanting to talk about also having a NAP/Alliance with us.
FFS - Hybrid made an entire thread about it. I guess what TITAN doesnt realize is we dont have a NAP/Alliance with KOD :icon_eek:

What is this and why don't I know about it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Right first of all i asked Twiggles to set -KoD- up bacause he is a real life friend as is a couple of other members in there, so naturally i wanted to help them out, the reason for the mix up in diplomacy was because i said i could offer them protection from Rx4u in the surounding area as the majority of them are good friends and spoke to these players prior to them setting up, 1 member didnt realize and put Diplomacy with Rx4u which was sorted.

Secondly Kunalman i dont know why uv been stirring this up when it has nothing to do with you but in reality uv destroyed the tribe u claim to be helping because -KoD- have got my 100% support as well as the other players mentioned on there profile and now it seems Pielover and Aussiemisfit as well i just dont see what u were trying to acheive for the tribe you love so much lol.

DeletedUser

Actually Titan is winning. Check the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: TITAN TITAN2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -KoD- WAGYAJ
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 45
Difference: 72

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 334,578
Side 2: 129,402
Difference: 205,176

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,848
Side 2: 39,600
Difference: 10,248

image.php

DeletedUser74702

Ummmmmm those stats don't mean as much as these

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25

image.php

Side 1: 164,835
Side 2: 0
Difference: 164,835

image.php

DeletedUser

now kuna be quiet since u keep doing bad war stats
titan and titan2 vs kod no one else thats all it should be now when u actually do it properly

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -KoD-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 30
Difference: 166

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 448,793
Side 2: 112,039
Difference: 336,754

Side 1: 36,225
Side 2: 49,319
Difference: 13,094

Export to public forums

You can see titan and titan2 have taken 1 more village from kod yet kod have taken more points from them
KOD r easily winning this even with there small amount of players and reffuggess u say these guys have many reffuggess and r still winning so kuna please be quiet some more