Difference: 18,228,955

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,942
Side 2: 232,225
Difference: 179,283

image.php

DeletedUser

was just shwoing how titan are loosing badly to all tribes around them.
the last stats kuna put up had a tribe called WAGYAJ with them thats why there stats were shorty who the hell r they anyway and kuna why do u keep posting on this matter if you dont even have an account on world 39??????

DeletedUser

was just shwoing how titan are loosing badly to all tribes around them.
the last stats kuna put up had a tribe called WAGYAJ with them thats why there stats were shorty who the hell r they anyway and kuna why do u keep posting on this matter if you dont even have an account on world 39??????

WAGYAJ is 82nd. :lol:

DeletedUser

now kuna be quiet since u keep doing bad war stats
titan and titan2 vs kod no one else thats all it should be now when u actually do it properly

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)
Side 1:
Tribes: TITAN TITAN2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -KoD-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 30
Difference: 166

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 448,793
Side 2: 112,039
Difference: 336,754

Side 1: 36,225
Side 2: 49,319
Difference: 13,094

Export to public forums

You can see titan and titan2 have taken 1 more village from kod yet kod have taken more points from them
KOD r easily winning this even with there small amount of players and reffuggess u say these guys have many reffuggess and r still winning so kuna please be quiet some more

Actually Wagyaj is in it. titan is clearing both.

DeletedUser83732

I dont get it why did kod come in this war out of nowhere i dont get there reason!!!

DeletedUser

I doubt rx4u and -v- are in the war.
probably some random nobling.

here are some legit stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: -KoD-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TITAN TITAN2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 25
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 101,407
Side 2: 88,850
Difference: 12,557

image.php

Side 1: 44,325
Side 2: 21,667
Difference: 22,658

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am the duke of kod and them stats are about right titan arent gunna last much longer where woopin ass =)

DeletedUser

i am the duke of kod and them stats are about right titan arent gunna last much longer where woopin ass =)
heh...yeah sure...so thats why you ask for both RX4U and -v- support...if Rx4U and -v- is in a war let them have their war and not join our battle with KOD...im sorry dear friend but i might add this is called moral sucking!

DeletedUser

-KoD- didnt join the war TITAN declared on them cos they dont know the meaning of refugee!

DeletedUser80195

lol The tribe titan should just change their name to refugee. Thats pretty much what you are......you declare on another tribe right after you take in a whole bunch of refugees. No wonder you are in the middle of a salad toss.......Good luck...

DeletedUser

i remember it was you who asked me to join you in SIO with raid against omen...how is the war going on rohan? lol
and by the way i think we have to change the name of this thread to titan VS -kod-(RX4U)...coz i got 250 incomings so far and only 2 of them was from
-kod-...the rest is from dazz...you all better to remake these status and add RX4U beside -kod-

your next mate so dont worry we will be visiting soon=)
who is WE?...i just see dazz is comming to visit me!!! you just hide behind him!!!! lol lol lol

DeletedUser

your gunna be gone soon and what was that attack meant to be absalutley perfetic half of your tribe dont even no what an attack is where getting attacked with sw and sp im come on u carnt be that dumb

and its not rx4u its just dazz on his own not the tribe so i dont no y your bringing rx4u into it

DeletedUser

If it's any comfort sidhar if it was me in charge I would engage in opps against both tribes at once just because I prefer the blue dots and not those annoying red ones...

DeletedUser

If you have something to add to one of your posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

DeletedUser

Well is this really a war. -Kod- is bickering like a childish group of bafoons while a single member of RX4U is doing all the rimming. Titans got a good start but are now taking a beating.

DeletedUser80195

i remember it was you who asked me to join you in SIO with raid against omen...how is the war going on rohan? lol
and by the way i think we have to change the name of this thread to titan VS -kod-(RX4U)...coz i got 250 incomings so far and only 2 of them was from
-kod-...the rest is from dazz...you all better to remake these status and add RX4U beside -kod-

who is WE?...i just see dazz is comming to visit me!!! you just hide behind him!!!! lol lol lol

WOA WOA WOA WOA........I have never asked any to join me in any war with omen either here in Raid or back when I was in SIO. Lets get that straight right now. I had been approached a hell of alot in the pass by several tribes about jumping in on a gang bang on omen (back when i was in SIO and I entertained conversations for the mere purpose to gather intel)

Look in a mirror buddy........I make it clear that I stand alone in all we do if you go back and read the closed trend Gang bang wat a joke(r) you will see my clear stance there......Because you are being burried or will get burried or what ever else is going on here stick to the topic at hand and stop trying to aim the nukes in other directions.....

You know what Id love to see a convo where the words come from me that says "help me please im a little tea pot short and stout help me kill omen they are kickin my culo"........ I take my beating like a man not even when being attacked have i ever asked for help...

Lets not get it twisted here.
I make it clear to the entire world then and now that if i get nobled out which aint gonna be easy then thats a dam good job on what ever tribe that does it. I've said it before I have survived in this world for way longer than I ever wished and await that tribe to end this......How about you come get me...I dear you :icon_biggrin:

You struck a nerve........dont spam me im not the one!