Titans Declare on -KoD-

DeletedUser

your gunna be gone soon and what was that attack meant to be absalutley perfetic half of your tribe dont even no what an attack is where getting attacked with sw and sp im come on u carnt be that dumb

and its not rx4u its just dazz on his own not the tribe so i dont no y your bringing rx4u into it
listen dear friend...EVERY BEGINNING HAVE AN END!...i dont care that im gonna leave this world or not...but i do care by whom!...im very proud that i didnt lose any thing to-kod-...a 900K player sent 260 attacks and only took 4 villages from 90K player with no support!?...thats what i care

DeletedUser80195

i remember the mail from you rohan...never mind...by the way i dont see any sign of love from your side

I stay true to my nature son.... I dont ever get out of character.
SIO never had any type of war with OMEN so why would I ask you TITAN of all tribes for help?????:icon_eek:
I was a RAID/OMEN war and SIO stayed out of that mix ask GE he'll clarify that for you sunny....
Instead of coming on here running your suck try to survive long enough to get your ish tossed.

Pjleathal

Well is this really a war. -Kod- is bickering like a childish group of bafoons while a single member of RX4U is doing all the rimming. Titans got a good start but are now taking a beating.

Just because we are taking villages doesn't mean we have anything to do with their war efforts. Titan happens to be in our expansion plan.

In fairness to Titan - we have several members with claims on Titan villages in our respective areas - so its not just Dazz

DeletedUser

I stay true to my nature son.... I dont ever get out of character.
SIO never had any type of war with OMEN so why would I ask you TITAN of all tribes for help?????:icon_eek:
I was a RAID/OMEN war and SIO stayed out of that mix ask GE he'll clarify that for you sunny....
Instead of coming on here running your suck try to survive long enough to get your ish tossed.
i was in NEWK that time,rohan!

DeletedUser

I also would like to point out that I captured 8 -kod- villages myself and helped a friend capture another three so it's not like we are allies with them or anything.

You both are just in our way and that cannot continue forever.

DeletedUser

I also would like to point out that I captured 8 -kod- villages myself and helped a friend capture another three so it's not like we are allies with them or anything.

You both are just in our way and that cannot continue forever.
both of us?...both KOD and TITAN?
yeah i heard that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are you asking like that? You did see it right. I mean I can let you borrow a pair of glasses if it really is necessary but...

I was merely proving what Rx4U has been saying all along. We are not allies of -kod- if we were then I would not have captured those villages. Not sure how much proof you or anybody else in this world needs to prove that we the ranked three tribe in this world are not allied with -kod- who is smaller then any of our top 5 players. An alliance of the sort would be foolish and a waste of space.

DeletedUser80195

i was in NEWK that time,rohan!

Lol ok go read the closed topic by GE called Gang banged what a Joke(r).
My only dealings with newk was trying to come to terms with two of my friends merging into BR to take over that tribe. I personally have never had any dealings or conversations with you. You saying you were in NEWK at the time proves what? Exactly

DeletedUser

then there is the real stats
Side 1:
Tribes: -KoD-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TITAN TITAN2 SIO
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 10
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130,259
Side 2: 36,225
Difference: 94,034

image.php

Pjleathal

Side 1:
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TITAN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 2
Difference: 49

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 323,453
Side 2: 14,207
Difference: 309,246

image.php

Im just gonna leave this here for Kanu

DeletedUser

they disbaned.... kunalman, your thread was intitally interesting but lost its taste in these last 3 pages....

DeletedUser83732

What war? Why was I not informed?

Kunalman awsome thread. Even though it was quite controversial, I liked it. It had a little bit of everything in it- ithad googly and romeoperry argue like mad, it had pjleathl ridicule you, and it exposed titan and -kod- quite well, over all nice and interesting thread. Next time, add some relevant stats.