TKO vs LOM

• Thread starter The Oncoming Storm
  • Start date

The Oncoming Storm

I believe it's going to be a short war Purge will also be joining as soon as AJ comes online. My intel also tells me NAM and NBD are also going to be hitting them.

We may have a few cross nobles...

13d7b86897659c27cf6f78b391906582.png

DeletedUser

NAM will eat both of you if you chaps don't work together. Good luck squabbling on the rim while NAM stomps through your villages.

nowitsover

The situation in the rim seems a bit more complicated than that.. There seems to be some personal alliences and friendships in the area in between some tribes members. No official diplomatic relations thoe and nothing NAM leadership is pursuing to actively use.

DeletedUser113260

He clearly said not to share that lmao..

Went back to double check it twice and I am pretty sure he wanted it posted on externals for every tribe to see. Especially the part where he said "I can't have this being leaked to any tribe." Have no idea what you are on about Casual :lol:

DeletedUser

If it's only TKO vs LOM, without NAM interfering, then it's fair fight and let's the better tribe win :)

If NAM and/or Purge join in, then it's not a war anymore :(

DeletedUser108039

If it's only TKO vs LOM, without NAM interfering, then it's fair fight and let's the better tribe win :)

If NAM and/or Purge join in, then it's not a war anymore :(

Well when people from the tribe attack NAM members and expect no retaliation is pretty stupid no ?

DeletedUser

What goes around, comes around.... when the said NAM member attacks, retaliation is to be expected, no? :p

DeletedUser108039

What goes around, comes around.... when the said NAM member attacks, retaliation is to be expected, no? :p

I guess if said member is ted the stoner you can rim him for all i care :D. but when sammy says go we go :O

DeletedUser108039

So you know he started it, why not let it go :p

Hey as i said i really wouldnt mind but its the principle i guess, even if he is a noob hes a tribe mate and we are for the tribe. and if sammy tells us we to attack we going to attack.

nowitsover

[Spoil]
LOLvsTKO.png
[/Spoil]

lol, maybe Bacon may wanna jump in on it! On a serious note; good luck to the participants :)

Last edited:

The Oncoming Storm

Usually when someone says "I can't have this being leaked to any tribe." it usually gets leaked anyway so may as well leak it before anyone else leaks it. Spoils any spies fun. They won't be able to post anything useful as it's already been posted. I have only seen 4 or 5 decent fake trains from LOM. The rest are usually big enough to park a bus in.

If NAM do join in then it won't be with us, I never said they would be with us. I simply said some may be attacking.

As for Bacon I'd assume they'd be busy taking out W2V. Which is a pity. I had hoped to take some of W2V myself. Personal reasons of course.

DeletedUser

Let's see if NAM can sit quietly and not interfere with other people's wars this time. I challenge you NAM/Sam, can you do it?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser108039

Let's see if NAM can sit quietly and not interfere with other people's wars this time. I challenge you NAM/Sam, can you do it?:icon_cool:

what tribe you in we can interfere with your war and rim you :O