TKO vs LOM

• Thread starter The Oncoming Storm
  • Start date

DeletedUser

war started today at 01:05
We received email at 02:06
Attacks started before both.

You can act smart and look for small contradictions in posts but that does't change that they acted dishonorably.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im a neutral who is interested in finding out what happened, thats why im questioning it nothing to do with trying to act smart. Contradictions wont be found if they are not posted.

The Oncoming Storm

@ Jay: Yes, I'm in LOM. I respect certain individuals in TKO though, one of them being Nuke. And I can live with them calling in NAM, that's what knowing people is for. Although I would've preferred to fight this war between the two of us, small rim tribes.

NBD on the other hand is by far the most arrogant bunch of players I have seen since... Well, since Greenmonsta (if you're still out there: I'm joking, I will always love you). And I do hope Dharma or NAM will noble rather than recruit them. Sorry guys.

We didn't call in NAM, certain NAM members (friends) asked us for help with morale etc.

The Oncoming Storm

I didn't intend to start an external war. Though I was warned that they sometimes happen :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser116517

sage based his accusations on me on a mail I sent to a random player to whom I've lied to because my coduke thought he'd be of use to us.
As soon as NBD started attacking him, he sent my convo to them and ever since sage wouldn't shut up about us helping Bacon when really we were hitting them too.
A merge was discussed, but their terms were unreasonable, which lead us to refrain from furthering the merge. After we discovered their situation with Dharma, we decided we can't trust them enough for a merge. At all.

And
i have caught him leaking info to other tribes multiple times, since i only told the info to him it proves the allegation
is pure bs. I haven't leaked anything since there wasn't anything to leak.

we were supposed to op bacon together 4 days ago.. that never happened, and sabinul also leaked our op
aka, when the TKO war started.
and sabinul also leaked our op
lol what op?

If it wasn't for my school situation these wars would be hella fun. Good luck to everybody.

Oh, and GG for getting me out of lurking. I was hoping for my first post on this acc to be better. Or funnier at least :T

DeletedUser

Has his excuse for losing ready :icon_cool:

Might be true. I don't know. I also have an excuse ready.
I woke up with all my troops lost.. It feels bad to be out drinking when suddenly their secret OP begins in the middle of the night. Also worse to be working full-time, so hard to keep up with no troops. Oh well. It was fun as long as it lasted..

DeletedUser

Forums are so dead and I'm bored... so here it goes:

LOM is warring at the moment with TKO, Purge (not much from there), NBD and NAM... some gangbang for a small tribe on the rim :/

No matter the odds though, the tribe is still standing and fighting, which is more than can be said about many other tribes on this world, good job guys :D

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wait how many of them are you actually warring :X I know for a fact at least 1 of them is a lie

DeletedUser

Wait how many of them are you actually warring :X I know for a fact at least 1 of them is a lie

All of them have declared or joined a war against LOM and have been doing more than just send 1 attack :p
If you mean Purge, I already said they're not doing much :p