TKO vs LOM

• Thread starter The Oncoming Storm
  • Start date

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All of them have declared or joined a war against LOM and have been doing more than just send 1 attack :p
If you mean Purge, I already said they're not doing much :p

NAM certainly are not warring you, I don't think you have got many attacks from us either bar us attempting to steal some freebees as a result of another tribes op :icon_redface: but thats just the nubs we are

Also worth noting we are eating some of these tribes you are 'warring' so dont make out like it you vs the world.

DeletedUser100507

NAM certainly are not warring you, I don't think you have got many attacks from us either bar us attempting to steal some freebees as a result of another tribes op :icon_redface: but thats just the nubs we are

Also worth noting we are eating some of these tribes you are 'warring' so dont make out like it you vs the world.

i thought it was Lom vs the world :|

pretty sure were part of a coalition with TKO Dharma W2V royalE and Bacon to take LOM out

DeletedUser

Maybe we don't have your full attention but your interference is quite enough :p And your "eating" of these tribes is actually gifts, don't pretend it's anyhing more that that :p

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe we don't have your full attention but your interference is quite enough :p And your "eating" of these tribes is actually gifts, don't pretend it's anyhing more that that :p

Sure but that wassnt the point, you claimed all them tribes are warring you but that is far from the truth :) Well OD would suggest otherwise but sure believe w/e makes you happy bro.

Edit:
Any proof on that?

Would like to see this too :)

DeletedUser

Would like to see this too :)

Don't know what kind of poof you want but most (if not all) of your caps against TKO are from the Are Friends Electric? account and he's obviously gifting out villlas :p

i thought it was Lom vs the world :|

pretty sure were part of a coalition with TKO Dharma W2V royalE and Bacon to take LOM out

Currently we are at war (and that's the official war ingame, no just empty words) with TKO, Purge, NBD and NAM... what effort any of those tribes put into the wars, it's their business, what matters is that we have wars on 3 fronts, so don't come here and pretend it's not true

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't know what kind of poof you want but most (if not all) of your caps against TKO are from the Are Friends Electric? account and he's obviously gifting out villlas :p

That equates to 1/4 of our caps against TKO and i have no knowledge of them being gifts but if you say so then they must be :)
And thats just TKO anyway guess you forgot about the other tribes

Currently we are at war (and that's the official war ingame, no just empty words) with TKO, Purge, NBD and NAM... what effort any of those tribes put into the wars, it's their business, what matters is that we have wars on 3 fronts, so don't come here and pretend it's not true

But for the second time this is a lie, there is no ingame war that includes both NAM and LOM i cant answer for the other tribes as i have no knowledge of them but i would think if you are to lie about 1 then you will probably lie about the others too.

DeletedUser

Obviously he doesn't know that NAM don't war (dull) they only merge, ghostbuster knows it all.

DeletedUser

But for the second time this is a lie, there is no ingame war that includes both NAM and LOM i cant answer for the other tribes as i have no knowledge of them but i would think if you are to lie about 1 then you will probably lie about the others too.

I know your duke was drunk when he declared (at least that's what it says in the declaration) but you seem to be drunk as well, or maybe blind, can't imagine why you wouldn't notice this "war" otherwise :p

DeletedUser108039

Obviously he doesn't know that NAM don't war (dull) they only merge, ghostbuster knows it all.

This guy clearly has the inside info, We should all follow him and listen its clear that shite doesn't fall out his mouth. :)

DeletedUser

No no, nobody wants to follow you :( Wait, i got it. lets build a statue dedicated to the shit ghostbuster speaks :x

nowitsover

WzuFHv.png

DeletedUser117214

all this stuff about NBD backstabbing LOM, and LOM saying they wouldnt do that to anyone - may i remind LOM that you started an op on T.I.T and began claiming our vils before you even cancelled the alliance without any explaination... so at least NBD had the courtesy of mailing and ending the alliance before any attacks so you had some warning of it

DeletedUser19547

all this stuff about NBD backstabbing LOM, and LOM saying they wouldnt do that to anyone - may i remind LOM that you started an op on T.I.T and began claiming our vils before you even cancelled the alliance without any explaination... so at least NBD had the courtesy of mailing and ending the alliance before any attacks so you had some warning of it

Not that it is of much importance but yeah.

Saying we are worse than NBD (or at least the leadership) is an insult. #rightintheheart

Last edited: