TKT recruiting for K40 + K50

morley2000

any size village accepted for now as we are a new tribe and we are on the edge of K40 + K50 we have 10 members at the moment and still growing tribe tag is TKT .... if u are active in K40 or K50 and u would like an invite please do not hesitate to either mail me in game or post on here

Thanks

morley2000 (diplomat of TKT)

kingjohan

I hope the tribe goes well :)

Try to keep yourself to 1 K tho, otherwise you´ll be to spread out to help eachother

DeletedUser

I would recommend making a tribe on a different side of the rim.

It will be very hard for your tribe to go anywhere from where you are starting now.

morley2000

I hope the tribe goes well :)

Try to keep yourself to 1 K tho, otherwise you´ll be to spread out to help eachother

thanks :) and yeah we would have done but k50 is basically next door thats only reason we goin that far we got members in K50 that are only couple of hours away

kingjohan

thanks :) and yeah we would have done but k50 is basically next door thats only reason we goin that far we got members in K50 that are only couple of hours away

No worries.

kk, make sure your members doesn´t get to far away from eatchother tho, it´ll end whit a fail, u got my word on that :/

Other then that, get your ribe to teh top! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

K50 is right next to JOKE... Sure you dont want to move somewhere else?

DeletedUser

/me preps nukes and nobles ready to send into K50 once the vills grow big enough.

Thats right, just keep building

/me licks lips

morley2000

/me preps nukes and nobles ready to send into K50 once the vills grow big enough.

Thats right, just keep building

/me licks lips

Thats all fine by me :) u guys just have nuttin better to do with ur lives hence all the villages an still the greed wants more... it is only a game so it not mean nuttin to me im just here to have a good laugh in the forums and do somthing slightly constructive while i doin it... so fair play to ya do what u wanna do but ima enjoy game while it lasts as thats what its here for...

DeletedUser

Thats all fine by me :) u guys just have nuttin better to do with ur lives hence all the villages an still the greed wants more... it is only a game so it not mean nuttin to me im just here to have a good laugh in the forums and do somthing slightly constructive while i doin it... so fair play to ya do what u wanna do but ima enjoy game while it lasts as thats what its here for...

Im not sure if you noticed, but the point of the game is to take all of the villages and "conquer the world", so we are not doing anything that no one else isnt doing already. Well good luck in the future and I hope you have fun through your playing experience. Joining earlier in the next world will help. I wish you the best and hope your tribe goes well. :)

morley2000

errrm yeah i did kinda notice that... an thanks on wishin the GL ima prob need it haha same for u too :) an yeah was plannin to start on next world soon as it starts depending on what it is but at the min world 1 on co.uk is main 1 :D