The Landsrad

New Age Warriors TL-NAW

And

House of Doom TL-HoD

ஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Our objectives:-

Take the land
Remove all those that oppose us

If you wish to join The Landsrad you must be very active, always be expanding and know what you are doing or are willing to learn fast, then mail our recruiter [player]kprambudi[/player] who will send you an invite.

If you are currently under attack, do not ask to join our tribe. We do not take refugees.

The scouting of our members will be considered an act of war.

The inviting of our members will be considered an act of war.

_..)/..____________________..)/..___
¯¯””/(””¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯””/(””¯¯¯
Founder of The Landsrad was [player]Xiathan[/player].
_..)/..____________________..)/..___
¯¯””/(””¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯””/(””¯¯¯

Diplomats

Xiathan
Michael Ironheart
Lord Bern

May “The Landsrad” name be known throughout the world
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not allow this to make you fear. Please be above 900 Points before trying to apply. We like to think of ourselves as brother tribes, neither is more or less equal and we share all forums so it doesn't matter which tribe you join. We would like you to join the tribe with the least points to get them up in points. Make sure you make it clear which tribe you wish to join. These tribes are under heavy construction but for the most part are working extremely well :icon_smile:.
Thank you.:)

DeletedUser

Thanks for making it nice and clear where you are. I'd really like to join a tribe if I don't know if they're next to me or 80 Ks away.

[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

You have no points? what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, that's just because i quit. i really should get rid of those stupid stats.

DeletedUser

nice.

i see. Nice quote by a noob at the bottom, who want to be in a tribe with 20 allies? Who do you noble?/farm?. lol, nice. Well i hope someone wants to join.

DeletedUser

It got to rank 20 and then crashed to like rank 40 or so.

Back on topic, could you tell me where you guys are?

DeletedUser

so um dawolf u quited now just hanging in the forums huh ??

DeletedUser

so um dawolf u quited now just hanging in the forums huh ??
Yeah. I don't have the time to play but i do have the time to "hang in the forums". As you may have noticed, I'm only on about once a day. I wasn't active enough.

DeletedUser

I'm not on the world. I just wanted to know where you guys were just in case. I can get 2k in a week if I'm active enough. I just generally am not.