~TLA~ declares Victory over LC{s*}

DeletedUser54030

Its nearly been a month since war was declared against the LC{s*}. The last members of this tribe have given up, or have jumped ship to join other tribes. Those who still stand are being hunted down and will be shown no mercy. Many have critised us before this war and they hold little faith in family tribes. There is much truth to what they say, most family tribes fall appart due to poor leadership, lack of communication and many other reasons. I have been impressed on how well our main tribes have worked togther. Each tribe is treated as a Battle Group and has set functions in the tribe in times of war depending on there location. I have already dimissed one tribe and may also dimiss another for I will accept no weakness or cowards within our ranks. At the start of the war our members were informed there would be a great changes made to the tribe to better improve it. This war in many ways was a test of our members and commanders, those who were not upto grade have been dismissed or demoted. The Alliance has gained much ground dureing this conflict which can be quite clearly seen on the dominance map. It proves that family tribes can work as long as they are determined and well cordinated. It is now my responsibilty to ensure this happens. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

DeletedUser

sweet, i always thought that TLA family would win.. make me feel bad almost..

DeletedUser

Well i'm part of the ~TLA~ family and i'm proud of this victory and how well organised the family was during this war, i personally did not see much of the war but my troops were positioned to defend when needed, so congrats us and well done ravagewolf you are a good leader!

DeletedUser

A well deserved victory

I have always believed that we in TLA had the power to win, and that all we need was a strong leader, which we have. While I was never personally involved in the attacking, I played a role in defending our brave soldiers. We worked as a good killing machine, crushed our enemies swiftly.

Long Live the Alliance.

DeletedUser

Well Done ~TLA~

A thoroughly deserved victory. The forward planning by ravagewolf and continued effort of all our battlegroups to work as a unit were key. My tribe were only required in a support role but Id like think my members helped with what was asked for by the brave warriors fighting on the frontline. It is those warriors who executed the business end of the plan and who deserve special credit.

Heres to the brightest future in W24!:icon_biggrin:

Oh and dammit D, you beat me to replying!

DeletedUser54030

Without the support of the ~TLA~C and ~TLA~U the war could of went on longer. There support troops helped defend key sectors along the battle front allowing the main battle groups to reinforce captured cities without fearing reprisals. This is why the LC{s*} could not break our lines or retake lost cities. It is this type of cordination between family members which helped secure our victory. There is no point takeing cities unless you have adequate support to secure them against counter attack. The men who held the line were just as crucial as those who were attacking. I salute both these battle groups for honouring the call to arms and protecting the Alliance.

blazing ace

i only got attacked once and i was on the fornt lines and i took 3 villages but i only had 3 nobles but i hepled clear villages but now thanx to Lc i have three new villages and they are full of troop already lol

Im blazing Ace from ~TLA~W

DeletedUser

I'm in TLA U and I had support at alot of villages, and none of them got attacked :(

DeletedUser

Thanks for the congrats, those of you who posted. It's a shame I got no attacks, I almost relished a fight. I hope next time I hit some better players, or ones that AREN'T afraid to attack me. But thanks to every tribe that helped and did their part, and yay for ~TLA~W for playing a huge part in destroying the morale and plans of LC{s*}.

DeletedUser

Victory

This was a Just war skillfully lead by Ravagewolf and concluded in a matter of weeks.
Congratulations to TLA and their Allies on a magnificent victory . :axemen:

DeletedUser

Big deal?

Gramical error, "Together", should be, "together", no capital T.

Point is, it's a forum not an essay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I made like 10 gramatical and spelling errors in that post lol

But I type carelessly on forums and all this internet junk, but if I was typing a paper or doing home work I make sure that I have perfect grammar.

Last edited by a moderator: