~TLA~ declares war on LC{s*}

DeletedUser52178

I am back to being active on this world.
On TLA's side, because ravage was my friend.
I have to say, they did real well.
A hundred times better than i expected.
Ravagewolf is a very, VERY capable leader.
Yah, Pk3rz 30, id say we are good.
Orel, I really hope we ARE reducing the number.
If it could be 3 tribes owning all the territory that the family currently owns, this could be the start of the strongest family on W24, one that will last.
Ive never put much stock into large families like this, but ravage can actually run them quite well.

DeletedUser

If it could be 3 tribes owning all the territory that the family currently owns, this could be the start of the strongest family on W24, one that will last.
Ive never put much stock into large families like this, but ravage can actually run them quite well.

Gally, as I recall, weren't you in LC?

DeletedUser

You, active? You're joking right?

DeletedUser

Munpia has 2 tribes and owns 7k's last time i looked might have dropped to six.... we have also destroyed many tribes... we have the strongest family award ty :icon_cool::lol:

DeletedUser52178

Danny, i said "Start"
And if have to say, 2 dont apply for Family status. :D You are only Main and Academy. I call Families 3+.
But yes, you guys are indeed one of the strongest.

Hey marluyowal, are you dead yet?
Gosh, id hoped you would just give up and quit once you backstabbed and ruined my tribe so badly, after being set as duke.
Yah, i was in LC{s*}. However I left once I started getting some nasty mails from other members, acusing me of being a spy since i was Ravagewolf's friend. So hey, why not join their enemy and murder the players who accused me? Which i did btw. Sllim Skill has dropped at a steady rate.

Yes Hodge, I am active. W15 no longer takes up a lot of my time.
If you hadent noticed, ive recently doubled in points due to this activity.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol, you're players in LC{s*} aren't too good. I attacked rlarson10. Guess what I got?

http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/d10b07d3a6b1706bfeb8fe8279617f49

Even a dodge shouldn't leave that many troops behind.

AND that's a 50k point player, whereas I'm a 32k point player, a result of going inactive for a while. A player with 7 villages should have more troops than that, right? Especially against a player with only 4 villages.

Im sure this is not going to help my case replying to this message ten days later but, just to clarify one thing. orel1 faild to mention his tribe attacked this village over 100 times before he sent this report. You cannot dodge them all especially if it was a village I had taken from them a week before and my other villages were being attacked too.

Figured Id defend myself a bit.