~TLA~ declares war on LC{s*}

warlock2009

the reason everyone left wasnt because of the war. there were larger things at play and the war just made the larger issue stand out more.

warlock2009

haha, i bet there are many people that would want to know. its not really a secret though, im sure many people here could tell you

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we're still able to annihilate LC, we aren't allowed to fight Munpia or AM, and Munpia and AM aren't allowed to fight us.

Personally, I think that LC is about to become a thing of the past pretty soon. If not, then they shall be seriously reduced and won't have much left after we're through with them.

DeletedUser54030

As the leader of the ~TLA~ I can say the war with the LC{s*} is effectively over. There members are jumping ship like the rats they are. The ~TLA~ is starting to cleanse what is left and as for those members of the LC{s*} who have left the tribe, well they will be paid a visit shortly. This is going to be a sour victory, I at least expected them to fight to the last, instead they seem to be more concerned in saveing there own skins, cowards and traitors. I am extremely disappointed a thought they would be a more worthy foe. Its time we put this beast out of its mesery.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify, none of those who left and joined Munpia will be attacked of course. I had rather hoped to take more villages, seems I'll only get 1 or 2 more if I'm lucky.

warlock2009

agian there were things that led to all of us leaving that wasnt us trying to save our own skin. the war was even when most of us left so obviously that wasnt the reason

DeletedUser54030

It is barely worth a long reply, so all I will say is whatever

DeletedUser

Could it possibly be our spiking ODA that caused LC to abandon its defense?

Seriously, it seems like you abandoned your entire campaign once I came back. I mean I sent support to almost a dozen cities and not one major attack occurred to kill even one of my troops.

My swordsmen supporting allied villages are disappointed that they didn't die.... so now they're just drinking all the booze that their hosts can throw at them....

DeletedUser

Could it possibly be our spiking ODA that caused LC to abandon its defense?

Seriously, it seems like you abandoned your entire campaign once I came back. I mean I sent support to almost a dozen cities and not one major attack occurred to kill even one of my troops.

My swordsmen supporting allied villages are disappointed that they didn't die.... so now they're just drinking all the booze that their hosts can throw at them....

Well, your tribe will have a good bit more support to spare now. I just sent back 20k/20k support I've had for over a week from a certain ~TLA~W member. Seems Munpia no longer have the alliance with us (suprise, suprise), well it's either that or there members see it as acceptable to noble their allies.

DeletedUser54030

It looks like the TLA and Munpia grow from strength to strength and LC{s*} are nothing more than a carcass to be feed upon. The other tribes are now wanting a piece of whats left.

DeletedUser

As of yesterday the first assault wave of our forces hit the LC{s*} front lines. I am not one to boast or lie, so I will try to keep to the fact as we know them. The LC{s*} have taken some of our weaker cities to the south which were deep in there terrority. We in kind have retaliated and have taken cities to the east of our border. The LC{s*} so far have been fighting on the defense and have done a great job in cordinateing support for there front line troops. Today the rest of the TLA family has been fully mobilised and will start to attack there designated targets. If you require any further information about the war you can feel free to contact me. As it stands we will not be useing our allies in this war as I want it to be a fair fight between our two tribes. The LC{s*} has gained my respect for the way they have responded in a such a short time to these attacks.

~TLA~
they are the big family?
are these guys any good?

DeletedUser

lol. We're all noobs...

we're all quite terrible, really... so please don't hurt us! (*snicker)

DeletedUser

Have you been sleeping under a rock too? We're trying to reduce the number right now.