TLA duke make wrong

DeletedUser

i`m sorry to tell this but i know this is a game but some one are OBSESSIVE.TLA swap 11 members and claim their villas but i know TLA do it again and again i know sam you do wrong work and you see when you do it you loss important thing like family.in the end i want to tell all members this is a game but when some one do wrong work here they do wrong work like it in RL.
Mr.Elber

DeletedUser

A perfect example of spite.

I think one only needs to go look at your profile and see what you have done for *TLA*. You have done nothing but noble inactives, barbs and internalling players. Even I had to log on to your account and send out support for fellow members since you never could be bothered. Then you come to the forums and beg for PP for the 9th time.

I play the game to enjoy, I don't particularly need lecturing from you about how to lead my own real life. Simply you had nothing positive to give to the tribe and you were never ever going to stay here and be part of the 'family'. Being selfish and nobling barbs in your area is testament of the selfish way you played the game to achieve only your own personal greedy motives.

I got rid of members that do not deserve to be here, and I would even much rather have some members of the enemy who have proved that they can be loyal and fight their hearts out. Even bigbert at least is continuing to fight hard and provide some sort of retaliation, which I respect. I can kick useless members since I can afford to, and provide a bit more fun for us.

Next time think before you post, and maybe actually fight back against us as well elber; something which you have failed to do for a long time.

In any case, I wish you luck in this game, and best wishes for your RL :)

Sam.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

i`m sorry to tell this but i know this is a game but some one are OBSESSIVE.TLA swap 11 members and claim their villas but i know TLA do it again and again i know sam you do wrong work and you see when you do it you loss important thing like family.in the end i want to tell all members this is a game but when some one do wrong work here they do wrong work like it in RL.
Mr.Elber

Remember when I told you that nobling barbs and inactives would end with me nobling you? And you told me it would never happen? And then you made fun of a tragedy that happened to my home country? I told you that day that I would enjoy nobling you and now that time has come.

Do me a favor and atleast for once in your pathetic barb nobling existance try fighting back.

Enjoy burning.

DeletedUser

Elber when you get your GIRo remember to pay back all those that gifted you PP.

DeletedUser

for all of you :
i send def troop fo support
in my country i can not buy master card or any thing else
i know this is game and now i`m busy to play but i want to tell every one this game is a example of our life when we fight we show we are angry when we spite we show we are proud and ....
when you think you are biggest in this game it show you are small in RL
Lord of Emos you tell TLA every time you drink and play i think you are unResponsibility person and be aware this ACCIDENCE be repeat again :D
i like to see it i`m going to bump! and i will be in w29 again and see the end of this game.
Mr.E

i forget to say this i`m iranian when i`m in TLA many person attack on me and tell me we are killer and terorist i think this show "Rassismus"

DeletedUser62494

for all of you :
i know this is game and now i`m busy to play but i want to tell every one this game is a example of our life when we fight we show we are angry when we spite we show we are proud and ....
Lord of Emos you tell TLA every time you drink and play i think you are unResponsibility person and be aware this ACCIDENCE be repeat again :D
i like to see it i`m going to bump! and i will be in w29 again and see the end of this game.
Mr.E

Lies. We had to get your sit and deploy them so shut up.

And its still a lie cuz you pulled them over around 2 months ago and I sure seem to be hitting plenty of your D at home. So quit lying and shut up. You suck at this game and will never see the end.

DeletedUser

for all of you :
Mr.E

Dont talk pish elber,you wont see another 3 weeks never mind the end game.

lords of the emos

Mr.E

I got special mention. ^^

(It's true - I do get hammered or stoned and then play TW)

You should join BUMP! mate - would be funny and I would get like 300 war caps in a matter of a couple of months :p

DeletedUser

slayer you could shut up too you are smaller than i speak with you :)) i tell you what i do in skype do you remember :)) i like that work that i tell you in skype cus some one is sick and can not fight with me in RL :))
i be in W29 again i have few time but i be in W29

lords of the emos

Not angry as such - just been waiting to get my teeth into your villages for a while now - try fighting back will you?

Be thankful that all my nukes and nobles are traveling just now or these stats would be a lot worse :p

Side 1:
Players: Lords of the Emos
Side 2:
Players: mr.elber

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,726
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49,726

chart

DeletedUser

Please keep political and unsavory topics out of this discussion.

DeletedUser

I have an idea Mr elber why dont you team up with threst of the kicked barb noblers and fight us.Now that would be fun and we do need some action anyway.

DeletedUser

I have an idea Mr elber why dont you team up with threst of the kicked barb noblers and fight us.Now that would be fun and we do need some action anyway.
i like woman advice :D

Lies. We had to get your sit and deploy them so shut up.

And its still a lie cuz you pulled them over around 2 months ago and I sure seem to be hitting plenty of your D at home. So quit lying and shut up. You suck at this game and will never see the end.

Please keep political and unsavory topics out of this discussion.
slayer you don`t know how to speak in a forum it is so bad :D
i tell every one i`ll be in W29 until the END of this world (SOBER) =(TOOL Group)

i`m sorry to tell Grind! WST BUMP! members and all person who in W29 TLA duke want to invite better person to TLA then attack on others and i think i say i think in the end he want to make a Tribe with 40 members.be aware i know him he is an unhonest and POLITIC person

DeletedUser

:) only useless people will be dismissed!! You=useless. And if there's only forty peopl that are helping, then yes there will only be forty people left;)

DeletedUser62494

slayer you don`t know how to speak in a forum it is so bad :D
i tell every one i`ll be in W29 until the END of this world (SOBER) =(TOOL Group)

i`m sorry to tell Grind! WST BUMP! members and all person who in W29 TLA duke want to invite better person to TLA then attack on others and i think i say i think in the end he want to make a Tribe with 40 members.be aware i know him he is an unhonest and POLITIC person

Of course I don't know how to speak on the forums. I am busy taking your villages while you talk on the forums.

Who cares how many members TLA has at the end? Those who don't deserve to finish this world will not. Those who have done their part to make TLA win will make it to the end. There is no magic number for how many or how few. All TLA requires of its members is that they act as part of the TRIBE something you never did.

As for calling Sam dishonest. Amusing at best little peasant. But in the end he has the last laugh knowing that he will finish the world. Something you will not.