~TLA~ Family Downfall

DeletedUser62174

Ok, here's the story of ~TLA~'s Downfall :icon_biggrin:

~TLA~R ask for an NAP with SWARM, SWARM make some condidtions;

:icon_twisted: Name must be changed :icon_twisted:
:icon_twisted: Must leave Family tribe :icon_twisted:
Must take 30 UNDRWD villages within the end of the month

~TLA~R Have chaned their name to Reaper, Left the family, but i don't know if they are taking any UNDRWD villages, Apparently many of the ~TLA~'s have followed ~TLA~R's example and some have left the family, their are only 4 tribes left in their family;

~TLA~
~TLA~T
~TLA~U
~TLA~D

If any one is ever going to go to war with the ~TLA~ Family, now would be an appropriet time. The most points of the family is the origonal ~TLA~ which has around 7 Million points.

DeletedUser

tla~c hav not left the family as such but because they were so strong they became independant as coti. (i only know because i'm baron of their academy tribe aoti)

DeletedUser

Your not going to find out if were taking UNDRWD villages or not until they lose a village us or they don't lose a village to us. :icon_evil: And we weren't the 1st, Not the last either.

DeletedUser62174

SWARM seems to be eating some of your vills aswell..

I could just check on the TW stats to see if you are taking the villages or not.

DeletedUser

Deepest commentations in the involved parties of their imminent demise.

It was not simply a job well done, it was a necessarity for the prosperity of SW W24, splitting the innummerable branches into hostile or neutral tribes. Surely we will soon bear witness to tormentings of the various tribes left and the area in general.

DeletedUser62174

They will most likely be gobbled up, unless they have good allies.

DeletedUser

Surely there will be time excess for struggles between former members! Or new tribes created for the cause of resistance. Really, as positive as i may be, there is relatively little change that H20 and Hungry will achieve to soak up the 5-6 continents formerly residented by TLA, in such short timeframe that no new tribes are capable of being formed. I find it more natural that weeks or months will pass by.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62174

The whole ~TLA~ family only controlled 2 and a half continents..

3654703.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62174

Im not in ~TLA~, never have been

-=I=- FTW!

Just wanted to tell you guys bowt their downfall..

DeletedUser62174

Lol Yea.. i think they still are mass reruiting.. and merging with quite afew minor tribes.

DeletedUser

Last i heard no more recruiting, That's what my spies tell me anyway, Maybe they just given up?

rolaids

tla~c hav not left the family as such but because they were so strong they became independant as coti. (i only know because i'm baron of their academy tribe aoti)

You know, I have this horse that every time you take a bit out it's mouth it jerks it's head up in the air and the bit slips and gets stuck.

Every time.

He does the same guaranteed to fail reaction every time I try to take the bit out. But, he's a horse, I don't blame him for being an idiot an repeating actions that fail, because he's a horse.

You aren't a horse.

DeletedUser

Good job swarm, you messed up a whole family tribe, just to noble some new villages and expand.
Your my new "jealous of" tribe.
No longer jealous of FBS.

Mind you I missed all those funny posts on waring with TLA. I'm sure there will be more soon.