~TLA~ Family Downfall

DeletedUser

tla~c hav not left the family as such but because they were so strong they became independant as coti. (i only know because i'm baron of their academy tribe aoti)

Not to put you down but going independant and still being family isn't the same thing.

Anyone who looks at the dominance map that new tribes have already formed (TEMPN and B.o.U) and aren't part of the ~TLA~ family tho' I have no knowledge of any alliances between these new found tribes.

DeletedUser

COTI best watch themselves if they keep creeping into our K...

DeletedUser53418

Okay guys another TLA forum woot (not really) they get boring and we really atm do not care as they have proven to be point whoring, with bad leadership. WE the people of TW no longer care about TLA. This thread is useless they already lost.

Lock please.

Last edited by a moderator:

deadsocks

Good job swarm, you messed up a whole family tribe, just to noble some new villages and expand.
Your my new "jealous of" tribe.
No longer jealous of FBS.

Mind you I missed all those funny posts on waring with TLA. I'm sure there will be more soon.
as much as I love SWARM, I'm going to have to burst your bubble... SWARM didn't do this, we did :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TLA~ ~TLA~T ~TLA~U B.o.U (all the remaining ~TLA~/former ~TLA~ tribes that I can remember right now)

Side 2:
Tribes: H²0

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 267
Difference: 173

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TLA~ ~TLA~T ~TLA~U B.o.U

Side 2:
Tribes: SWARM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

image.php

I wouldn't envy H²0 though... they have to put up with me!

DeletedUser

Oh, sorry swarm.
Looks like H20 is the one who did all this.
H2O, new favourtie tribe, just watch your back.

I ehard swarm somewhere in the above posts, so thats were I got that from.

DeletedUser

You know, I have this horse that every time you take a bit out it's mouth it jerks it's head up in the air and the bit slips and gets stuck.

Every time.

He does the same guaranteed to fail reaction every time I try to take the bit out. But, he's a horse, I don't blame him for being an idiot an repeating actions that fail, because he's a horse.

You aren't a horse.
:heavycavalry::scout::lightcavalry:!nay! relavent posts would be good !nay!:lightcavalry::scout::heavycavalry:

rolaids

:heavycavalry::scout::lightcavalry:!nay! relavent posts would be good !nay!:lightcavalry::scout::heavycavalry:

I apologize if my comparison wasn't clear enough, and that all you claim you saw in my post was a story about a horse. Let me explain it for you:

A former TLA member posted to say that he was in a tribe that used to be a part of TLA, but that they were better.

He said that they were stronger than TLA, and that they could function on their own, and didn't need to idiotically recruit family branches till kingdom come. Then he said he was the duke, of their ACADEMY TRIBE.

My post was intended to point out the flawed logic he used to arrive at his current assumptions.

To put in internet language:

You newb!!!! How could you be so misguided? You were just a part of one of the grandest family tribe epic fails in the history of TW. Your immediate response following this utter and complete failure, is to REPEAT THE STRATEGIES THAT HAVE MADE YOU THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THIS WOLRD BY MASS RECRUITING THE SAME PLAYERS UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME AND STARTING ANOTHER FAMILY TRIBE.

Is that clear enough?

DeletedUser

The best thing that could happen was TLA going their separate ways. They had great players but they were held down by inactives and players that didn't care what happened.

If the players that were worth something can band themselves together you may have a great tribe. Maybe.

As much as TLA got their name put through the mud, there was some great players there.

DeletedUser

i think the same is true of DLV. once a top 10 tribe attacks them, theyll all run to it.

DeletedUser

TLA going down is no surprise, having that many players in the family obivousley means having a lot of inactives

DeletedUser

REPEAT THE STRATEGIES THAT HAVE MADE YOU THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THIS WOLRD BY MASS RECRUITING THE SAME PLAYERS UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME AND STARTING ANOTHER FAMILY TRIBE.
so what part do u play in all this?
u dont seem to do anything but make retarted jokes about horses and spell the word NOOB wrong.

DeletedUser

:) Wont be your K for long

We are coming :icon_cool:

Carefull!
"Headquarters" may hear of this, and they wont be best pleased.
:icon_twisted:

Anyway, ~TLA~U are effectively non-existent now. They have dropped from total rankings dominance in K40 by several hundred villages! Won't be long before these members either quit, or leave the tribe.

DeletedUser

so what part do u play in all this?
u dont seem to do anything but make retarted jokes about horses and spell the word NOOB wrong.

actually... noob really means newbie... so technically... newb is just another way or should i say the right way to spell it... ;]

@dannym300
emp was right... we do have more cookies in k50...

DeletedUser53418

Can we please close this. TLA failed along time ago. They can rise in another world but here they won't grow unless they get decent leadership and active members.

Please Close Gruntie.

DeletedUser

Ok time i spoke i suppose, i'm the new duke of COTI i never liked us joining tla always was against it, my duke at the time wanted to join so i stood by him, i was then one of many players to join a revolt to remove us from the family, my next task is to make sure we don't follow TLA's failures.
Presently we have 2 academies this is already 1 to many i intend to have only 1. TLA had far to many branches COTI will not be making the same mistake
regards,

TGD - Duke of COTI