*TLA*'s Declaration on Treason

lords of the emos

Yaaaaaaassssssssssssssss...

More red on my map :)

Bert smells.

DeletedUser89005

Gonna come out of the closet sometime soon? Or better yet, gonna hit delete again kiddo?
come out no (im already with you ya num nut). hit delete nope.. i missed the game too much to do it again.. sorry..
and yes i will be on the winning side.. will you?

DeletedUser79621

Well, if you consider the fact that a miracle is the only thing that will stop tla eventually winning this world, I would go with a yes to him being on the winning side.

DeletedUser89005

never say never kris.. alot has happened recently and more has yet to come..

DeletedUser89005

and rather have the run around here i'd like jv to answer kris.. he kinda speaks in depth dont ya think?
(plus he makes sense where i can understand it and is biteing to me posts)

DeletedUser79621

I didn't say never though Bert. I said a miracle would be the only thing to change it, and stranger things have happened.

DeletedUser

This has really made me chuckle, as unless Bloodfest was lying to me, and his closest friends in game, he did not quit rather than attacking, he lost his password and the email account he registered on Tribal Wars from, some 3 years ago has since been deleted, thus having no way of getting back in. He said he tried a number of different ways and times to, but then gave up trying. Bloodfest was in fact the person who said he had been planning an attack on TLA for over a year and that I as Duke was the reason for this (where I have not been duke for over a year, the best Duke, in my opinion, in W29 history was duke of TLA a year ago). That being said, like Daryl, I consider Bloodfest a friend and once the world is over I hope to continue to chat with him and keep up if he will me.

So Bert, keep on stirring, it is in fact what you do best, too bad you could not be half as good in game as your mouth is on the externals.

You John are correct on one issued I would have attacked TLA but I only planned for a year as I planned for everything but that is my nature but it was not you but your decisions that made me start the implementation of my plan which never came to fruition since of my loss password. I also would not mind contacting you on skype when this world ends since I still find you with a good heart John even though you misinterpret some of the things I said to you and in the whole you did make the best Duke after Sam in this world. If slayer was around a lot more to help guide you I doubt I would have left since he would have saw the same thing and help me change things for the better. Possibly getting Daryl to come back and Simon one of my truest friends would have stayed as well. I did find it messed up when I sat another's account that someone in TLA said something to the mods since I would have never done anything that would hurt TLA without warning them first. Even when I left TLA just remember my heart is always TLA and never will be anothers' just wanted to shake things up a bit before possible rejoining which will also help TLA get their fight they wanted.

DeletedUser

You John are correct on one issued I would have attacked TLA but I only planned for a year as I planned for everything but that is my nature but it was not you but your decisions that made me start the implementation of my plan which never came to fruition since of my loss password. I also would not mind contacting you on skype when this world ends since I still find you with a good heart John even though you misinterpret some of the things I said to you and in the whole you did make the best Duke after Sam in this world. If slayer was around a lot more to help guide you I doubt I would have left since he would have saw the same thing and help me change things for the better. Possibly getting Daryl to come back and Simon one of my truest friends would have stayed as well. I did find it messed up when I sat another's account that someone in TLA said something to the mods since I would have never done anything that would hurt TLA without warning them first. Even when I left TLA just remember my heart is always TLA and never will be anothers' just wanted to shake things up a bit before possible rejoining which will also help TLA get their fight they wanted.
A year of treason Sean. That is not TLA in heart.

DeletedUser

A year of treason Sean. That is not TLA in heart.
I make plans for everything since you never know about worse case sceneraios. In actuality I had plans of attacking Homeini before you took over and quite a few others in TLA way before John even took over. I am just a planner since if all worked well like it did the plans never came to fruition, so call me out for treason. Since if making plans is treason then you must look at the definition of treason Jess, I was one of the first members to join TLA or be part of their family. When I let Sam and others know of my skills I started coming up with plans for everyone in the world then when we went to war I told Sam of my plans for that particular tribe. I never once betrayed or leaked any information while I was in TLA but if you remember I did give you a break since I liked you when we were at war.

DeletedUser79621

I still don't understand how you can miraculously lose your password after using it for over 2 and a half years.

lords of the emos

It coincided with our attacks beginning as well. Talk about bad luck eh?

DeletedUser

I still don't understand how you can miraculously lose your password after using it for over 2 and a half years.
First off I was not using the same password for 2.5 years, many people in TLA had my password and since I left TLA I came up with a new password right before I went on a mission then when Ii got back I forgot what it was so sent TW staff for my password but at first I forgot my password also for my e-mail which I never used except for this game. I remembered that but I never got an e-mail from the TW staff so blame them since I asked and asked and not even a peep from them. I sent in two tickets about this to them also well I am off doing something in real life for awhile so will leave this open for replies.

DeletedUser

I make plans for everything since you never know about worse case sceneraios. In actuality I had plans of attacking Homeini before you took over and quite a few others in TLA way before John even took over. I am just a planner since if all worked well like it did the plans never came to fruition, so call me out for treason. Since if making plans is treason then you must look at the definition of treason Jess, I was one of the first members to join TLA or be part of their family. When I let Sam and others know of my skills I started coming up with plans for everyone in the world then when we went to war I told Sam of my plans for that particular tribe. I never once betrayed or leaked any information while I was in TLA but if you remember I did give you a break since I liked you when we were at war.

I do see it as treason. :

"In actuality I had plans of attacking Homeini before you took over and quite a few others in TLA way before John even took over."

implying you were planning a mutiny whilst Sam was in lead > treason.

you can skew your words however you wish, the fact you readily admit to planning for over a year against your own tribe says enough Sean.

First off I was not using the same password for 2.5 years, many people in TLA had my password and since I left TLA I came up with a new password right before I went on a mission then when Ii got back I forgot what it was so sent TW staff for my password but at first I forgot my password also for my e-mail which I never used except for this game. I remembered that but I never got an e-mail from the TW staff so blame them since I asked and asked and not even a peep from them. I sent in two tickets about this to them also well I am off doing something in real life for awhile so will leave this open for replies.

If it was the right email, it should have came. I am assuming it was not the correct email.

DeletedUser

I do see it as treason. :

"In actuality I had plans of attacking Homeini before you took over and quite a few others in TLA way before John even took over."

implying you were planning a mutiny whilst Sam was in lead > treason.

you can skew your words however you wish, the fact you readily admit to planning for over a year against your own tribe says enough Sean.

I also planned the best way to attack me also so let me guess I planned mutiny on myself, lol now just because a man plans and is prepared does not mean he will use that plan but it is always good to have in place if needed.

So I ask you whoever you are since you know me do you plan for every contingency or do you go into something without thinking it through?

I have not skewed my words plain and simple I planned for every situation and watch what every one does and what is the most vulnerable including myself.

If it was the right email, it should have came. I am assuming it was not the correct email.
It was accepted by TW staff but it never had the www. part so no it never sent it to that e-mail address. I thought they would add that part but I figured wrong and when I tried adding the www. part it did not go through as the correct e-mail. I could have sent it to you with my pw for the e-mail address but no one helped me as I thought that maybe a couple would have and tried it themselves and I asked for many people's help. That is why I got on Maks account and did what I did which was very messed up that someone turned her in and got her and me banned and the only ones who knew was in TLA.

Now I been questioned about every action I ever did and I think I had the best intentions on all my actions who else can say the same?
This is what helped TLA become as powerful as it is today. I no longer became needed and that has been clear for a long time since it is all simple since as long as TLA stays together no one could have stop TLA even way before I left.

DeletedUser79621

If you knew you were going away why not write the password down before you leave? Chances are you'll forget it it considering then kind of thing you do on missions.

If several people knew your password(s) in the past, why didn't you tell them the latest one?

Also, emails don't have www. in them unless you included it in the original email so that is completely irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Yes rake i think the WFA gives it away a little.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser87372

I also planned the best way to attack me also so let me guess I planned mutiny on myself, lol now just because a man plans and is prepared does not mean he will use that plan but it is always good to have in place if needed.

So I ask you whoever you are since you know me do you plan for every contingency or do you go into something without thinking it through?

True, it is good to be prepared for most possible situations, but to prepare and plan for situations so wildly out of the norm is a bit strange. I suppose since this is a game it does not bear the same effects as if it were in real life, but essentially to corelate what has happened here into RL, you as a high ranking man of the US military would have been planning a terrorist attack on the US yourself for years now, just in case you did not like what the president had to say, then one day you did disagree with the president and put them into plan. I sincerely doubt you would do that or have a plan to do that on the US in RL, so why do it in game?

I myself plan for many possible scenario's and keep them planned, which is where you and I are very similar, however I have never planned anything against TLA. I don't know, maybe I am too closed minded to consider TLA needing to plait up and attack itself, but my plans are always against TLA's enemies.

Now I been questioned about every action I ever did and I think I had the best intentions on all my actions who else can say the same?

Well I have been questioned a lot along the way myself, recently a lot by you. It is the role of a leader to be questioned and to either prove that a decision made is in the best interests of its following, or to alter the plans if the questioning reveals a flaw in the plan. Leaders are human beings and make mistakes, what makes a great leader is for someone to be willing to accept they make mistakes and continue strongly forward with the best interests of the greater good in mind.

I no longer became needed and that has been clear for a long time since it is all simple since as long as TLA stays together no one could have stop TLA even way before I left.

True, it is very simple now, not really difficult to finish off a tribe of people who have all but a few given up and the few who have not are either too unskilled or simply overwhelmed by TLA's might in its current stage. Also true that you are seemingly no longer needed, as we have been advancing at a greater rate since you left then when you were here. That being said, I am no sooth sayer and have no way of telling if this whole debacle had not happened if your contributions would have improved TLA's position. It probably would have. As I have always said, I have always valued your membership to TLA, loyalty in the past, and contributions. It is a shame that you decided to do this and take some great friends down with you. That said, I suspect most, if not all of them were actually hoping for a quick retreat for the game and wanted it to happen with a bang.

Best of luck in your current RL missions and I do look forward to having that pint one day :)

DeletedUser

True, it is good to be prepared for most possible situations, but to prepare and plan for situations so wildly out of the norm is a bit strange. I suppose since this is a game it does not bear the same effects as if it were in real life, but essentially to corelate what has happened here into RL, you as a high ranking man of the US military would have been planning a terrorist attack on the US yourself for years now, just in case you did not like what the president had to say, then one day you did disagree with the president and put them into plan. I sincerely doubt you would do that or have a plan to do that on the US in RL, so why do it in game?

I myself plan for many possible scenario's and keep them planned, which is where you and I are very similar, however I have never planned anything against TLA. I don't know, maybe I am too closed minded to consider TLA needing to plait up and attack itself, but my plans are always against TLA's enemies.
I actually do have plans if that happen and how we could stop each one as I do in game so John sorry to say you I plan for everything especially in real life and no i would never put them into effect but the plan is there and how to stop it is also since it shows what the weaknesses my country has and how to strengthen us. It is like playing chess against yourself you figure out the best moves then look at the best way to counter those moves. Every military leader should be like this since if many in history did the same they would have not lost.

Well I have been questioned a lot along the way myself, recently a lot by you. It is the role of a leader to be questioned and to either prove that a decision made is in the best interests of its following, or to alter the plans if the questioning reveals a flaw in the plan. Leaders are human beings and make mistakes, what makes a great leader is for someone to be willing to accept they make mistakes and continue strongly forward with the best interests of the greater good in mind.
I never questioned you John since you were my Duke I just let you know the other alternatives and what was happening and how it would affect others, now if the leader is right and the ones questioning are flawed then what do you do then?

True, it is very simple now, not really difficult to finish off a tribe of people who have all but a few given up and the few who have not are either too unskilled or simply overwhelmed by TLA's might in its current stage. Also true that you are seemingly no longer needed, as we have been advancing at a greater rate since you left then when you were here. That being said, I am no sooth sayer and have no way of telling if this whole debacle had not happened if your contributions would have improved TLA's position. It probably would have. As I have always said, I have always valued your membership to TLA, loyalty in the past, and contributions. It is a shame that you decided to do this and take some great friends down with you. That said, I suspect most, if not all of them were actually hoping for a quick retreat for the game and wanted it to happen with a bang.
So you are saying that me leaving is helping you guys lol or is it because slayer and others have put more time in now since if I recall many like Eric also have been away. Great friends down with me , Jason did that on his own since he was upset about how you were treating others as well and I told him not to join me at that time since I wanted him as my ace in the hole but I would not stop him. All the others left(Daryl and penguin) before I even said a word and not one other so please do not say I brought great friends down with me. Since if any one is to blame for Jason leaving is you and mikey.Ask him if you do not believe me and any answers I give please check around since my word is gold and always has been since I never lied to one person in this game or ever will.

If you knew you were going away why not write the password down before you leave? Chances are you'll forget it it considering then kind of thing you do on missions.

If several people knew your password(s) in the past, why didn't you tell them the latest one?

Also, emails don't have www. in them unless you included it in the original email so that is completely irrelevant.

First I like to say you have been wrong on everything you ever posted Kris way before I left TLA you have always been at me but what have you done?

Now I left the day I left TLA so did not have time since the military does not tell you when you are leaving and where you are going. Next I only told two people John and logboss and I was not going to tell them after I left TLA so that was a stupid answer of yours. Last item you are wrong since it did matter since I never got the e-mail and I tried over ten times. Please start thinking Kris since I hate stupid questions or answers,take some time and check it out yourself before you post here just thank John and the others who let you in TLA that they could do the thinking for you.