*TLA*'s Declaration on Treason

DeletedUser

In hindsight it was probably a good thing i sat those accounts and blocked you,because too me i saw it for a while and if you had joined clusters with the penguin account and daryll accounts in the south maybe things would be different now.

DeletedUser

In hindsight it was probably a good thing i sat those accounts and blocked you,because too me i saw it for a while and if you had joined clusters with the penguin account and daryll accounts in the south maybe things would be different now.
Lol this is exactly what I mean since strategically it was the best option and you admit you did exactly that to me. You thought it through so you planned this and this is acceptable to someone who was suppose to be my friend, well thanks for proven me right once again.

Sorry if I forget you two since I really did not know I thought you might of and I also sat your account Jess with incomings but yes I sat many accounts in TLA with incomings and you probably did it the most out of anyone in the tribe and if I remember correctly you were sitting others on other worlds with incomings a few times.

Now after mikey's own confession and this helps TLA in what way since I was one of theirs biggest hitters but lets cut him off,well that did annoy me but the way you kept treating others is what pushed me over the edge. So rollo this was no tantrum this was well thought of, now one of my own knowingly hindered me greatly then he made some quit or take a break. So once again to everyone I have proven myself right on every account and TLA will win but at heart it is not the same TLA since we are not suppose to hurt one another(I never attacked a fellow TLA member or one of our Allies who did not quit first). Yes I have warned even threaten when needed when but I also helped so many times with many of these matters but you all look down upon me. Well if anyone is at fault is all of you and I used to look up upon most of you guys but now look down upon greatly.

So in hindsight being the man I am started implementing the plan I had thought of and yes it changes or gets revamped but I look at the weaknesses of TLA since I had that information and at one time used it to help strengthen TLA now was going to use it to hurt them, was still willing to re-join if they change their ways but as you can see they never did still argue with me saying Sean you are bad because you left and was trying to split us apart. You should have asked why or you could have been paying attention for years like I have and there is those people in TLA who were looking and agreed with me.

All I can say it is too late now for Grind or anyone else to stop TLA from winning since the last time it could have been done was when I left, it would have been epic to have fought you guys. John I could give you my plans after you won the world if you wish them and you guys tell me if you think it would have succeeded since I think it would have but oh well. I lost since I failed at remembering even though I have so many passwords in my mind I still can not remember what is was, so I failed me, my friends and everyone. This is my final words on this forum so good luck all and God Bless you.

I just hope people take what I said to heart you are only strongest of your weakest link

DeletedUser

do you mean this master plan?

Let it get leaked out that I was attacking mikey9points with Simon Yuen which will keep mikey sitting on his nukes and keep support in his villages since instead I will just fake mikey while my real target was going to be slayer. Now Grind and bump I had leaked they were attacking sobaks and logboss but instead fake them two and hit jvincent. Have rollo be attacked by Daryl after which another joins Daryl sorry but can not disclose that name at this time but Daryl would first use a small amount against matador and minoy so rollo does not feel threaten and since every one else near him is being attacked he would send support to help then I will have daryl strike which I figured would be 5 days after his first attack. Now me personally I would have support from sidewinder and richmac which will free up more troops. Have someone can not mention their name since this person is also still in this tribe hit from the north. this is just a brief synopsis but you guys get the idea I would make sure all the major players and of course something special for jess.:) Now with all of this being done I know I will be under heavy attack but between penguin and the two others I named would be supporting me and of course with me having the best defender in game to help sit me. Taking one village would be tough so yes I had all the information from here as well. So every time support is requested I will find out by whom and where it was being sent and follow back the source. Now if mikey finally decides to attack me that is when I would have Jason strike him every village of mikeys that he sends nukes with I will have Jason attack that village and make the nuke disappear

i can tell u this would have failed as your plan was baicly rollos an idiot and wont defend himself even tho i had the biggest frontline account on the ftnd boarders and i garntee you it was very well tacked from long range even if i had have sent all my own defence away you would have never broken thru and frankly if u had attacked all my efforts would have been on the offenive anyway to remove the threat, also id like to see si snipe a noble tipped nuke we knew u had si and would snipe us at ever attempt and had planned for it.

as for mickys action u know i came back to this game at the just as u quit tla and all your arguements about how u had been wronged looked quite petty and if micky could clear and block u in from lr why did u not simply noble the villages first? if u did not have the nobles why are u complaining if u did have the nobles why did u not noble them in the first place

Bold part one: Holy shit I thought I was the last remaining player who had knowledge of that whole plan! Considering it was my and MR R. idea.
lol most ppl probably dont realise i have been in and around tlas concill from the very start of this world and i have a pretty good memory of most of the major events in this world, this perticular event stuck in the mind as i have played many browser games and been the small player getting abandoned in these sittuations and i know how horribal it feals to be betrayed by the bigger members how should really be helping you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let it get leaked out that I was attacking mikey9points with Simon Yuen which will keep mikey sitting on his nukes and keep support in his villages since instead I will just fake mikey while my real target was going to be slayer. Now Grind and bump I had leaked they were attacking sobaks and logboss but instead fake them two and hit jvincent. Have rollo be attacked by Daryl after which another joins Daryl sorry but can not disclose that name at this time but Daryl would first use a small amount against matador and minoy so rollo does not feel threaten and since every one else near him is being attacked he would send support to help then I will have daryl strike which I figured would be 5 days after his first attack. Now me personally I would have support from sidewinder and richmac which will free up more troops. Have someone can not mention their name since this person is also still in this tribe hit from the north. this is just a brief synopsis but you guys get the idea I would make sure all the major players and of course something special for jess. Now with all of this being done I know I will be under heavy attack but between penguin and the two others I named would be supporting me and of course with me having the best defender in game to help sit me. Taking one village would be tough so yes I had all the information from here as well. So every time support is requested I will find out by whom and where it was being sent and follow back the source. Now if mikey finally decides to attack me that is when I would have Jason strike him every village of mikeys that he sends nukes with I will have Jason attack that village and make the nuke disappear
This is the plan I allowed to get leaked out rollo and I was going to noble the villages but ask mikey and them I told them I had to leave and he did this during my absence and what mikey did is petty not to me but others as well then I was wrong about you rollo. I knew you were mostly defense but as I did with mikey I wanted your troops to sit home while others are picked off and you were faked I know about your spies within Grind. I tested each person and saw who leaked the information just wanted Grind to get ready on that date and my real plan would be told and implemented on that day. I will tell john the plan after this world is done and not before.

Sorry just figured I had to respond to this one post since once again...fail rollo since if you knew about what was going on you should have done something I would have gotten over mikey blocking me and would have still be in TLA if someone else did something about the others.
I have most of TLA trying to put me down but so far all it has done is prove me right, see Bert if you thought things through you could have put TLA in its place and its current bad leadership.

Why keep posting guys you will win this world and if you guys messed up well then it happens it has not really affected the outcome at all just be happy that I did lose my password?

DeletedUser

Lol this is exactly what I mean since strategically it was the best option and you admit you did exactly that to me. You thought it through so you planned this and this is acceptable to someone who was suppose to be my friend, well thanks for proven me right once again.

Sorry if I forget you two since I really did not know I thought you might of and I also sat your account Jess with incomings but yes I sat many accounts in TLA with incomings and you probably did it the most out of anyone in the tribe and if I remember correctly you were sitting others on other worlds with incomings a few times.

Now after mikey's own confession and this helps TLA in what way since I was one of theirs biggest hitters but lets cut him off,well that did annoy me but the way you kept treating others is what pushed me over the edge. So rollo this was no tantrum this was well thought of, now one of my own knowingly hindered me greatly then he made some quit or take a break. So once again to everyone I have proven myself right on every account and TLA will win but at heart it is not the same TLA since we are not suppose to hurt one another(I never attacked a fellow TLA member or one of our Allies who did not quit first). Yes I have warned even threaten when needed when but I also helped so many times with many of these matters but you all look down upon me. Well if anyone is at fault is all of you and I used to look up upon most of you guys but now look down upon greatly.

So in hindsight being the man I am started implementing the plan I had thought of and yes it changes or gets revamped but I look at the weaknesses of TLA since I had that information and at one time used it to help strengthen TLA now was going to use it to hurt them, was still willing to re-join if they change their ways but as you can see they never did still argue with me saying Sean you are bad because you left and was trying to split us apart. You should have asked why or you could have been paying attention for years like I have and there is those people in TLA who were looking and agreed with me.

All I can say it is too late now for Grind or anyone else to stop TLA from winning since the last time it could have been done was when I left, it would have been epic to have fought you guys. John I could give you my plans after you won the world if you wish them and you guys tell me if you think it would have succeeded since I think it would have but oh well. I lost since I failed at remembering even though I have so many passwords in my mind I still can not remember what is was, so I failed me, my friends and everyone. This is my final words on this forum so good luck all and God Bless you.

I just hope people take what I said to heart you are only strongest of your weakest link

I said in hindsight it was a goodthing,ever heard of hindsight?

DeletedUser

I said in hindsight it was a goodthing,ever heard of hindsight?

Did Sean make a stupid post? nah he never does that.....

You might have to explain it to him. If you use big paragraphs, with very little sentence structure he might be able to understand you :icon_rolleyes:

Dal

DeletedUser

fail rollo since if you knew about what was going on you should have done something I would have gotten over mikey blocking me and would have still be in TLA if someone else did something about the others.

how is stacking being all ready to attack but doing nothing as we were trying to get you to come back to tla so there was no need to fight our friends fail? surely the fact the account was prepared was doing something and if u had simply gotten over it we could have gotten on with the game

if it makes you feel better ive been utaliseing your account to my own advantage and to tlas advantage anyway so your demise has been put to good use at least

DeletedUser99306

Did Sean make a stupid post? nah he never does that.....

You might have to explain it to him. If you use big paragraphs, with very little sentence structure he might be able to understand you :icon_rolleyes:

Dal

The big paragraphs with very little sentence structure just boil to: "I am right." Sean just spins and respins his record but it always equates to him being right and what a master tactician he is and that he is pretty much the best TW player.

Sean - if you were worth my time I would 1 v 1 you, but when I was kicking your ass, you would probably just say that you lost your password :lol:

DeletedUser87372

This is the plan I allowed to get leaked out rollo and I was going to noble the villages but ask mikey and them I told them I had to leave and he did this during my absence and what mikey did is petty not to me but others as well then I was wrong about you rollo. I knew you were mostly defense but as I did with mikey I wanted your troops to sit home while others are picked off and you were faked I know about your spies within Grind. I tested each person and saw who leaked the information just wanted Grind to get ready on that date and my real plan would be told and implemented on that day. I will tell john the plan after this world is done and not before.

Sorry just figured I had to respond to this one post since once again...fail rollo since if you knew about what was going on you should have done something I would have gotten over mikey blocking me and would have still be in TLA if someone else did something about the others.
I have most of TLA trying to put me down but so far all it has done is prove me right, see Bert if you thought things through you could have put TLA in its place and its current bad leadership.

Why keep posting guys you will win this world and if you guys messed up well then it happens it has not really affected the outcome at all just be happy that I did lose my password?

I know you said you will not post again, but I do hope you at least read my response to this:

The entire leadership tried to find a way to keep you from leaving, at the start of this ordeal we truly valued your input and participation. I can remember at least half of us spending hours on end in private Skype chats with you trying to understand why you were leaving and what could be done to correct what you believed to be wrong. I agree now as I did then that TLA is not perfect, but then again no tribe can ever be perfect unless it is simply played by robots or computers, and even then it would have weaknesses. This game is played by human beings from all over the world, in a range of different educations, backgrounds, jobs, ages and life circumstances. As such these differences of personality and background often creep up in disagreements and clashes. If the duke of TLA had always not considered the long term plans of TLA and simply made rash decisions on kicking players from its ranks without trying to resolve issues softly, then I can assure you TLA would be no longer. I can remember a few instances where in your own "solutions" you sir would have been kicked from TLA and rimmed for doing exactly what you believe to be the cardinal sin.

Now the whole situation did not arise from you being the martyr on behalf of the people who "have no voice", this actually started because Matador and Minoy (granted Minoy was sat by Mikey I think, but you did not know that at the time) were nobling in K74, where you had just begun to move in to. You asked Matador "nicely" to not claim villages near your villages and/or claims, he (being someone who's first language is not English) responded a little more directly then you would have liked, something along the jist of, no I will keep my claims and noble them, I cleared them. You got angry and said if you do, I will attack you and rim you myself. He further angered you by laughing in the email.

Your next action was to come to me to demand I kick both Matador and Minoy from TLA and have them rimmed for disrespecting you, their superior, and not following an order. I heard your side of the story, asked them to forward me the messages you sent (which were the same you eventually forwarded me) and made a decision, no. I believe my wording was along the lines of, TLA has succeeded over these past years for its non-elitist attitudes, and by kicking someone because of getting in the way of someone who strongly believes they are more effective then the other, it would be a step in that direction. I said I will defend any and every player in TLA from their aggressors, even if the aggressor is in TLA. You did not respond and left TLA.

A week later you unblocked me and we spoke again, you agreed to come back, and then demanded to be put on trial, which is where you all of a sudden came up with the martyr on behalf of the "people with no voice" and Mikey was your main focal point. You demanded he be removed from the council. He then came in and said he does not need to be removed, he has left the council. After that all should have been well, but then you demanded Mikey be kicked from the tribe and ALL council members bar Slayer (who had been inactive at that point for months) who would be duke with you as baron.

This does not sound to me like someone who wanted to help TLA. I did not want to represent TLA in my decision, so I asked TLA to come to me with any concerns or issues around the leadership and direction, and I was astounded at how many positive responses I got back with pledges of allegiance. I cannot recall a single member saying they were unhappy in general (there were 2 who did not like 1 or 2 isolated decisions, but both said it was not a big deal to them in the end). At this point I decided that your demands were not to improve TLA, but to provide you with empowerment, which would ultimately destroy TLA, as your strong handed dictatorial leadership simply would not work in TLA (or any tribe in my opinion) in the long run. Furthermore, the way your demands changed and got increasingly more self fulfilling, I knew exactly where you were aimed at, to split TLA up and create what you believed to be an elite tribe that you may call your own.

You have said time and again that TLA's leadership is horrible, but to be honest, TLA has never grown faster or had more of a bearing on W29 then it has since the current leadership structure was put in place. Sam (Damageboi123) asked me to take over as Duke of TLA purely because he knew my style of leadership was very close to his own. he had also been grooming me for the position for some time before, having me sit his account any time he went away and acting as duke in his absence. You have given the impression that I am dirt and that Sam walked on water, but whilst we may have our differences, our style and strategies are very similar. I believe Sam was a fantastic Duke and I have been leading with him in mind, with very big shoes to fill. As such, you telling me there is a world of difference is a complete crock of excrement. Who knows, maybe he and I are actually one in the same, or co-playing. I guess you will never know.

In any rate, best of luck in RL, and when this world is finished I will take you up on your offer to show me your plans. I am certain they would have failed, but am interested to see if I could have been wrong.

lords of the emos

Who knows, maybe he and I are actually one in the same, or co-playing. I guess you will never know.

:O :D :D :D

Sam's back?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?

Funny how different sean tells things after they have happened...

DeletedUser

You now know why he didnt let me sit you and grow you Eric,he didnt want anyone in his area mate.

At least you got a huge area now though.:icon_biggrin:

lords of the emos

Yeah man - it's nice starting to have troops closer than 300 hours to play with :p

DeletedUser

You now know why he didnt let me sit you and grow you Eric,he didnt want anyone in his area mate.

At least you got a huge area now though.
That is a lie but I no longer wish to argue since Eric is more then welcome to attack any where he chooses and I told him that on many occasions but I have lost everything I hold dear and it seems for nothing. So go back to making fun of me since it does not matter what I say I am the bad guy who gave up winning this world to help others. So please do not say I lost my password since I did not wish to fight since if that was the case I would have kept quiet, plus the clusters or any other suppose stupid idea of me or the leadership to attack did not matter since no one could stop us but wanted to keep teaching those showing them the errors of their ways and figured leadership wanted that as well.

I am not going to call or ever visit any one in this game ever again, I visited one person and it showed me that it does not matter what they think but what their friends think.
I have no friends or ever did since friends would have never said what they said or did what they did, since to me friendship is absolute and you would do anything for them. They would not judge your color, age, or the ones you love they would just accept you for who you are but it seems that I was wrong and wanted this world to know that. I try to find the best in people and at every turn I have been defeated, this is a game but it shows a great genre of people throughout the world. I just hope who ever reads this takes a long look at their lives.

I am leaving never to return to tw or any other place for the next three years so have fun and be good to one another.

DeletedUser87372

Blood, what you have written seems that you are quite depressed, and I am sorry that you feel depressed by what I can only assume to be an online game. What you are saying about friendship in RL is very true, had this not been an online game and we be face to face further measures would be taken to prevent any harm or wrong doing, but at the same rate I am a peaceful person and would also not be fighting anyone for supremacy, I would simply be happy to coexist and attempt to make the biggest impact I could on the world in a positive way.

That being said, this is not real life, this is simply a matter of you thought you could change the world and make a huge name for yourself by singlehandedly planning and carrying out the destruction of the significant power in the world. Your plans required a heck of a lot of exactitude on elements you could not be certain about (i.e. people's reactions and willingness to follow you away from TLA and against TLA, as well as the willingness of Grinders to act significantly differently to how they have for years now in expecting aggression and activity). Unfortunately for you, very few of those exactitudes actually came to fruition and made your plans fall apart. The fact that a large number of people who did and still do consider you a friend (regardless of the fact that you have now said I have no friends here) are having a discussion, mixed in with some flaming is an element of the TW game. Granted you are no longer a part of the game as you have no account, but that does not stop you from coming on here (which by the way I rather enjoy as it does give a little life back into these forums), and so it also does not stop many others from responding to your claims and statements.

Every time you have been brought up on these forums since your departure (to my knowledge) has been in response to your aggresive words towards someone else, be it Mikey, the leadership council, myself, or any others. I honestly believe, real life or online, EVERYONE has the right to stand up for themselves and sling a little mud back when they have been wrongfully accused of something or someone's opinion on them is hurtful.

Should you never say another word on here or on Skype again, then best of luck to you in everything you are doing in RL, I truly do wish you the best of life full of happiness. As I have always said, I still feel you are a good friend and would have loved to have met with you in RL for a pint or 2.

Soberknight

Your not going too jail are you?

At least not in Holland.Because then you would still be able to play TW :)

Now without the joke:

I dont know exactly what happened in TLA with Bloodfest and Mikey but to me his claims (people nobling into his territory) sound valid. I truely cannot believe Mikey or anyone else would have allowed another player to noble inside his K (how else is it possible that the biggest players all have giant clusters?).

I also understand JVincent when he says this is just a game, but for me this is a social game and has always been like that. This means that when i give my word for example, i will keep it just as i do in RL. If i cant play this game with the values i have in RL then i dont want to play (so i never played sneaky, spying was out of the question and loyalty was nr1 to me).
Ofcourse its true that when you play a game with this attitude (i believe Bloodfest did thesame), it can be really frustraing and annoying when others play it with a different attitude.

So, yes Bloodfest, i understand what you are saying but for your sake, please try and understand JVincents post: dont let this game get to you or who you are in RL.

DeletedUser87372

That was my point about it not being RL. Yes what we do and how we treat others in the game represent an element of who we are (some use it as their way of escaping reality and either big themselves up whilst others use it to vent their RL frustrations by nuking players relentlessly), however it is a game and when Bloodfest, someone I always held close to me as a trusted friend in this game suddenly decided to turn on me in game, and attempt to either overthrow my council and myself from TLA or tear TLA apart, it was a very difficult time and I was not terribly happy. Shortly thereafter I realised that it is just a game and that Bloodfest the person is not the same as Bloodfest the IG personality. In that respect I can see that I could have a friend who was willing to attack me and that I could still consider them a friend. Heck I would like to think I have made a few friends with some of the Grinders both past and present. It has not stopped me from attacking them, sometimes even offering advice on how they could have sniped something or dodged then tried to snipe.

That is all I meant when I said it is just a game, attacking someone (or in the case of "Bloodgate" when retaliating) it bears no resemblance to how you feel about them personally as a person, all it means is you want their land, you think they would be an easy gain, or a good challenge.

Soberknight

I understand JVincent. I hope my post was read that way by you.

I came to same conclusion while ago, when Grind declared on NSA after SPANK and Fusion had covered each others back for so long. Where SPANK had lot of chances to turn their back on their allies we didnt, but Docke did turn the tables on me.

When that happened i was pretty angry for some time. I had friends in their board and i felt betrayed by them. Ofcourse then you think some more and come to the conclusion its just a game and those guys are still good guys, only not in this world...

DeletedUser87372

Well if it is any consolation a vast majority, if not all of them are either rimmed, deleted, or inactive now :) Grind is pretty much full of dead and/or inactive accounts. Just maybe a few straggling accounts left nobling 1500 point barbs to try to prolong the end.