*tla*

DeletedUser89005

according to the stats TLA ia now running at 50-60% activity, the reminder is actives and sat accounts, so how do the plunkers account for this?
are they to reform or regroup, i mean if an active member like district cant get support from them who can, unanswered mails etc.. i guess they have caught the "pimp" bug and quitely quit..

DeletedUser

I think alot of us maybe taking it easy due to the boredom of attacking with no mass retaliation:(

DeletedUser89005

a poor excuse from yet another poor player.. grow yourself a set son and wise up to facts, TLA is full off inactives and sat accounts.. to deny otherwise only portrays you as a simple fool!!

DeletedUser

Btw I have never denied tla having inactives. Infact I'm sitting a guy right now but he just has a bad case of diarrhea, poor guy:(

Edit: I am a poor player, but I take pride in winning several most disliked list and several most liked list... My doctor once said I have multiple personalities, but we disagree

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

according to the stats TLA ia now running at 50-60% activity, the reminder is actives and sat accounts, so how do the plunkers account for this?
are they to reform or regroup, i mean if an active member like district cant get support from them who can, unanswered mails etc.. i guess they have caught the "pimp" bug and quitely quit..

Grasping at straws again are we?

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 238
Side 2: 67
Difference: 171

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,252,670
Side 2: 606,917
Difference: 1,645,753

chart

DeletedUser89005

yes you are..

have you seen the catted and nuked vills i done today against your inactives, remember sat accounts can only last for so long.. then you will be on your own my boy along with the other pathetic players who claim to be winning..
such pathetic claims from tla only give weight to mine..

DeletedUser

Did you even look at the stats above? Cause I'm omist 100% that it says *TLA* vs grind! Right? So who cares about a sat account when we could have that account filled in an hour if we wanted(don't know what account so you could be lieing for all I know) when we are up 170 caps avaunt ONE of the what, 6-8 tribes now, oh and should inmention that you the one who kept proclaiming GRIND! WILL NEVER FALL APART GRIND WILL ALWAYS STAND TOGATHER BLAH BLAH BLAH ALL YOU TALK IS A BOUNCH OF DOOKY SO CHANGE YOUR DEPENDS AND GO TO BED

DeletedUser62494

yes you are..

have you seen the catted and nuked vills i done today against your inactives, remember sat accounts can only last for so long.. then you will be on your own my boy along with the other pathetic players who claim to be winning..
such pathetic claims from tla only give weight to mine..

O no lol You actually have managed to nuke and cat someone! lmao. We in TLA have been doing that for ages. War is nothing new to us. But to GRIND war is a strange new beast. Something that has split your tribe many times over and caused many to go barb.

As for TLA being so inactive. Please try again. Show us a list of the inactives that we must be internally nobling right? O wait. Not really happening the way you think it is.

DeletedUser89005

incase your leaders hav'nt told you GRIND is and has been taking villages from TLA, and also on the matter if TLA can nobel over 40 million in sat accounts then i'l eat my hat, and please dont do my head in with your silly posts.. atleast be constructive..

DeletedUser

Yup the stats show grind have been but they are 170 behind and that's nott good on a tribe that just hit 100 mil again buy top players joining back;) and explain how 40mil points of inactives equal 50% of TLA being inactive? When TLA is pushing 500 mil

You have no facts in your post but I now understand how you keep people repling to you, cause as much crap as I post I can't stand you lol

DeletedUser

What stats are you looking at? After a quick glance at TLA's member list on twstats it shows around 15 players that are possibly inactive. They are either A, losing points or B, have no growth at all. Then with the players losing points you need to take into account those that could be demoing their villages to get a certain build.

Take your own advice, don't do our heads in with your silly posts, and at least be constructive. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser89005

have a look at point gains..
why would a player not have gains in over over several weeks/months.. must i spell there names out for you, are you so pathetic in your game play that you fail top comprehend it.. be honest kid but above all be wise..

DeletedUser

To be honest berty, I'd put him up against every frontline player you have any day;) and since you asked, yes please put up the names bud and I'll do the same then we will put both groups up against the amount of villas lost/gained

DeletedUser

why would a player not have gains in over over several weeks/months.. must i spell there names out for you, are you so pathetic in your game play that you fail top comprehend it.. be honest kid but above all be wise..

Bert you don't even know who I am, yet you fall to insult my game play... look at the sig, rank 3 was rank 1 until the two people above me internalled their way there. I highly doubt you've even seen a single digit next to your rankings anyways :icon_confused:

Anyways now to spell it out for you as you are daft as ever. First click Here. This displays the growth for the members of a tribe. Green means gain, and red means loss, with the yellow color meaning no gain displayed with the "0" Now lets count the players that have lost points or haven't gained any points in the past week...

1. Pimpsmurf
2. Dudeofdeath
3. Durhees
4. Tanggu.
5. Renegates
6. cuyar1
7. Lystria
8. Bluetoth
9. r0chainf
10. Perv3rt
11. Lufet
12. BossMan07
13. Northware
14. tatslotto
15. sbarr14
16. 1sburden
17. alliahstone

Okay so 17 players are possibly inactive, not to far off from my 30 second estimate of "Around 15". Now the players that are losing points...

Pimps: Has lost 20k ish points hasn't lost any villages and has no ODD gain in the past 4 weeks (Click on the graphs for twstats if you didn't know berty dear.) Therefore it is plausible he is demoing villages, and therefore active.

Tanggu.: Has lost a village to grind in the past 48 hours, therefore can be listed as inactive.

Renegates: Has not lost villages recently although has an ODD gain so its plausible that he is losing points from walls being knocked down.

Lystria: Has not lost villages, and has not ODD gain in the past two weeks, a plausible active demoing villages.

1sburden: Has lost villages to grind, possible inactive.

Alliahstone: Inactive, being internaled.

:eek: would you look at that, my original guess of "Around 15" was spot on! Did I break down enough for you berty?

DeletedUser89005

why on earth would i look at your sig and your persistent attiude to so tells me that you are a fool, ranks mean nothing, guts do though and no you hav'nt narrowed it down, you have still to expose the sat accounts..

DeletedUser

Still insulting me bert? You really are a disappointment. You try to raise your tribes moral with the open post and get beaten down immediatly. But hey, what else is new?

Sat accounts, if they are gaining points they are still "Active" by definition. Active Definition. As I've noticed you are generally to lazy to follow up on links that people post I'll even post the relevant part I'm talking about.

b. Currently in use or effect

By the definition of active a sat account that is gaining points is still "active"

Next?

DeletedUser

Psst, Nagisa, don't argue with him, it just gives him more reason to post. ><

DeletedUser

I like posts, when they make sense. Bert good on you for coming back to forums :eek: But lul, sat accounts/inactives, every tribe has em, every tribe will. Find a new argument.

DeletedUser62494

If you are going off your pathetic outside view sure we are inactive :D

I didn't have any growth for around 10 days after the breaks. I sure wish you would have attacked me and found how active I really was lol. But thats to bad that you and your entire tribe are still scared of me. BOO! lmao

I would take 5 TLA v all of GRIND and I guarentee we would win. So who really cares what you think about a few inactives.

PS try attacking those inactives you will find them quiet alive and kicking.