*tla*

DeletedUser62494

you state you where inactive for almost 1 month here..

and here you more or less state you log on every few days..

enlighten me to where you are actually inactive, infact explain to me how.. for you've baffled me now..

Alright jackass. How bout you tell us which TLA accounts are inactive since you obviously have Baron privs in TLA.

O wait. No one in TLA has baron privs and their is no co-duke. Only Sam. So your ability to flag players as inactive is based solely off their points, ODA, ODD gained or loss. Thus we can easily appear inactive and still be around. But I guess you don't understand that because in GRIND when they don't have growth ect they turn yellow.....red......gray.

DeletedUser89005

slayer i am so happy you are here, as your cohorts just dont cut it.. (infact they could'nt cut butter with a hot knife)
and you know who has told me about the inactives... you did..

DeletedUser79621

slayer i am so happy you are here, as your cohorts just dont cut it.. (infact they could'nt cut butter with a hot knife)
and you know who has told me about the inactives... you did..

Hey now, no need to be horrible about my butter failures.

DeletedUser

How many times do I have to tell you that pointing out your spies is a silly thing to do???!?!?!

DeletedUser89005

slayer aint a spy..lol..

just a good friend thats all.. and sorry kris..lol..

DeletedUser62494

You try to get a good friend rimmed?!?! 0_0

Not nice

Lol I can't be rimmed. Bert and his entire tribe couldn't rim me if they tried. They can't even manage to hold any single front from TLA let alone rim a TLA player.

DeletedUser

no.. but i did meet terry wogan once he is cool..

Bert i know you know theres some big problems in TLA,i am personally under attack from Homeieni,slayer and lord of emos.I will lose villages theres nothing i can do either.I suppose when you hear the news that will make you happy.

DeletedUser62494

Bert i know you know theres some big problems in TLA,i am personally under attack from Homeieni,slayer and lord of emos.I will lose villages theres nothing i can do either.I suppose when you hear the news that will make you happy.

Lets be honest. Its been along time coming. You attitude sucks. And we are sick of it. Grow up and get real and then maybe it might stop.

DeletedUser

Well goodbye world 29 then from me.I have had enough anyway.I think i must get real life back on track anyway.Its been a joy knowing you all i wish you well,and from what i see its Berts crew that will win the world there too hard and been fighting so hard recently.The tla inactivity and barb nobling will probably be there downfall.

DeletedUser89005

urghhhh..
dont go mikey.. slayer needs you.. infact he needs alot at the minute, hav'nt you seen his post or read his mail?

DeletedUser

I read the whole thread and honestly haven't been able to extract a meaningful point from it. Can anyone be so kind as to state it clearly? o.o

If *TLA* were a bunch of inactives as seems to be claimed and still manhandling the rest of the world so easily I'd be embarrassed to be on the other side though.

DeletedUser

I will attack you perv but only where you will enjoy it big boy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Your sister been filling you in on all of the pertinent information then? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lets be honest. Its been along time coming. You attitude sucks. And we are sick of it. Grow up and get real and then maybe it might stop.

:lol: Man, I love you guys!