TLON- Recruiting Now!

DeletedUser

We may not be the best tribe in this world, but at least we're not the worst! Join TLON if you are tired of having to wait days for your invitation to come in, if you ask branabus he will accept it within 24 hours or... erm... YOUR life is forfeit.
We accept any person whether they have 100,000 points or 100. We have just started a new ranking system, and you will start as a scout, but if you get good, we will promote you to baron and one day, maybe even duke!

SO... if you want a good position, protection and to be respected by people around you... join TLON!

DeletedUser

if he didn't want to join your tribe, he wouldn't post it here. but heposted, which means he wants to join you.

DeletedUser

OK you interfering...
However, he appears to be in a brilliant tribe (revolution) and I am merely questioning his motives.

DeletedUser

we know cecala:icon_smile: nice enough guy but a tendancy to tease people he thinks are noobs which apparently includes you:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

OK you interfering...
However, he appears to be in a brilliant tribe (revolution) and I am merely questioning his motives.

Probably he just got bored in |R|, try to persuade him by giving him a duke privs. That should solve your problem.

DeletedUser

It is slowly dawning on my dim, orcish brain that you may be trying to trick me...

DeletedUser

You should Invite cecala He Is Like a TW Legend dude i remember in world 5 he took out a tribe of like 12 mil points by him self. Cecala is like TW GOD u should invite him and give him Duke Privs.

DeletedUser

It's your lost if you don't recruit him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am happy to lose him if he is asking all other tribes to accept him as well... anyway, I am not in TLON anymore, It does not exist. So you can't join it. Can you delete threads?