Tmeat Declare on.....

DeletedUser

If ND leaders/players want to win this world in the next month, if they really wanted to, they probably could, but it would mean actually recruiting certain players and convincing them to join ND.
but ND doesn't seem to want to win it this way, they seem to think Hyena's should just roll over and die.

Sounds like your giving credit to -ND- for not recruiting their way to victory. Or, you're suggesting they convince current HYENAS members to join them. FYI - They probably wouldn't have to convince the top 12 ARM members to join them and max out their tribal ranks. It would be an easier sell and would garner them another 5% of player owned villages right off the bat and an even more village advantage both in numbers and position.

DeletedUser17170

Jorge,

I"m not putting words in your mouth. What your saying is "stop nobling barbs and let us kill faster" thus roll over and die, atleast to the players who are mass nobling and losing villages at the same time.

As for my account, your right I've not taken villages off of ND, and I've got a lot of internals villages/barbs. Most of the barb nobling happen when I wasn't actually playing the game and a friend took over for a short time, and the internals happening because of other reason. I don't need to have high OD to be useful to my tribemates. I promise you I'm doing more then "sim city". I'm one of the reasons ND hasn't had an easy time just stream rolling certain players.

Michael Corleone,

Are you the same Michael I played with in w23 or 42? if so why are you still stocking me? If not then sorry for the mistake and see above message to Jorge about my account.

Vilja,

Credit to ND for not recruiting to victory more then they already have. They did take in 9 strong players off of T-meat to boast their stats and end that war front but then again them 9 player claim they weren't happy in tmeat and where looking for a new home anyways. And it was a smart move by ND as it allowed them to break the northern front wide open.

As far as convincing current members, I'm not sure if that would happen or who'd they would convince, but hypothetically speaking, if they managed to pull in the top 12 players of hyenas that would be roughly 20% of the world dom so add that to their 48% and your at 68%, getting the last 2% would be pretty easy at that point.

As for the top 12 of ARM member, yeah it might be easier to pull them in and then eat the rest of their members but that would only get them 10% at most, and hinder front line activity against hyenas.

I'm just saying mathematically they could win in the next month or so, IF they really wanted to and where able to convince the right players. But to the best of my knowledge ND hasn't put the effort to do so, and seem to want to drag it out/do it the "hard/fun" way.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jorge,

I"m not putting words in your mouth. What your saying is "stop nobling barbs and let us kill faster" thus roll over and die, atleast to the players who are mass nobling and losing villages at the same time.

As for my account, your right I've not taken villages off of ND, and I've got a lot of internals villages/barbs. Most of the barb nobling happen when I wasn't actually playing the game and a friend took over for a short time, and the internals happening because of other reason. I don't need to have high OD to be useful to my tribemates. I promise you I'm doing more then "sim city". I'm one of the reasons ND hasn't had an easy time just stream rolling certain players.

Once again, I'm encouraging your tribe to be more offensive and actually battle with us more. I am not saying that you should let us kill you faster. For every noble you use on a barb, you have lost one noble that you could have used on us.

As to your account, you may be sending all of your defense to the front and that is great. However, turtling is a losing strategy which has been proven on any world that I have played on and any world that most of the players who have won worlds can attest to.

Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone,

Are you the same Michael I played with in w23 or 42? if so why are you still stocking me? If not then sorry for the mistake and see above message to Jorge about my account.
I do not think we have played with each other and honestly thank goodness. I am certain by "stocking" you meant "stalking" and I never have. I used to play this world and I check on it from time to time. You may contribute in other ways to the war, but having 0 caps against the enemy tribe with this war going on for a few months is pretty inexcusable while you grow big on barbs and internals.

DeletedUser88324

If we wanted to recruit to finish the wirld, we would have sent out invites to the 4-6 players from hyenas that came asking for invites a month ago. We said no because a couple of those accounts asking for invites are some we want to taje down, as they have proven a challenge up untill now. We could easily end the world, but we want to do it right. At least give us the pleasure of a decent and fun fight instead of just barbling to try and stretch it out.. in any culture, in any war, those that are warriors wish to win, and if unable to, go out with a good fight.

Hence why your strategy of just barbling to stretch the wirld out or try, and be a "nuisance" is extremely lame, yet alone sad....

If you have looked at all stats, you will realize that not even your plan of nuissance is working. For every barb you noble, you lose 1.2 villas to ND, plus ND is out nobling hyenas in player conquers outside the war(overall growth).. you have roughly 4.5k barbs left in hyenas dominated territory. At current rate, you can noble barbs for maybe 4-5 more months, and still be losing the same village count to ND. Then what?

DeletedUser97878

Now I'm not one that says strategically nobling barbs is wrong, I don't even mind a some barbling in the backline to build defence (different to turtling, that is just a ridiculous strategy) but the volume hyenas barble in is just ridiculous. I haven't seen a proper op from them since weyham, which was a well done op, otherwise it's been small scale 3-4 player recap ops. You've proved you can fight, do it. Instead of just nobling to exist

DeletedUser36309

I think you'll find the problem here is that Hyenas have been in a battle for a long time now. And a game that last this ridiculous length of time - it's hard to motivate yourself to plan and execute an operation. Right now ND are picking at Hyenas players and finding weak points. Those weak points aren't bad players - they are just players who have been fighting too long and find it hard to focus on decent defense moves. It's happened on every world I've played. The tribes who run fastest often run shortest.
ND did really well in pacing themselves on the western borders, and then picking the best recruits from the tired remains of TMeat. But Hyenas look at the fact that they are outnumbered, can't find a weak point, and it's really hard to get an op running. So they barble a bit to get some more villages to attack...ND get some more villages...Hyenas think they need a few more so barble a bit more...and so the cycle goes around.
I don't think it's in Hyenas DNA to roll over and die, but it's also not easy to plan and execute an op when deep down you'd be happy for the world to end.

DeletedUser

Aren't hyenas known for eating dead meat, left behind by real predators?

I am a bit disappointed by ND; what's with all the new recruits? you peeps ND no more?

DeletedUser

I think you'll find the problem here is that Hyenas have been in a battle for a long time now. And a game that last this ridiculous length of time - it's hard to motivate yourself to plan and execute an operation. Right now ND are picking at Hyenas players and finding weak points. Those weak points aren't bad players - they are just players who have been fighting too long and find it hard to focus on decent defense moves. It's happened on every world I've played. The tribes who run fastest often run shortest.
ND did really well in pacing themselves on the western borders, and then picking the best recruits from the tired remains of TMeat. But Hyenas look at the fact that they are outnumbered, can't find a weak point, and it's really hard to get an op running. So they barble a bit to get some more villages to attack...ND get some more villages...Hyenas think they need a few more so barble a bit more...and so the cycle goes around.
I don't think it's in Hyenas DNA to roll over and die, but it's also not easy to plan and execute an op when deep down you'd be happy for the world to end.

Are you serious? Pace? Fastest? Shortest? HYENAS have made it quite clear what their strategy is months ago. Bore Barble them to death.

DeletedUser115240

What are you talking about? We HYENAS are always considered as dead meats. People expect us just to die, we are always the underdog. No one even expect us to last this long. That's the perception before and nothing changed now.

So let us just die peacefully while we eat our dead meat. hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think you'll find the problem here is that Hyenas have been in a battle for a long time now. And a game that last this ridiculous length of time - it's hard to motivate yourself to plan and execute an operation.

The world has only been open approximately 1 year, 8 months, and 9 days. It's certainly not, "This rediculous length of time"-worthy.

Server run-time:614 days

DeletedUser

i just can't believe you lot have even still bothered with this game tbh... its like, it's not even a game to you anymore.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What does it matter why we play this game? How do you know if it's a game to us or not ("us" being the community given you didn't clarify who you were talking to)?