~TNE~ Announcement - FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead! (HOPLOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear W5

Due to the fall in power of the Hoplon Family and its small sphere of influence in world matters with half their leadership betraying there tribe members and leaving to Sciron with there tail between there legs we now feel there is no point in maintaining any diplomatic relations with them and don’t view any of there group worthy of any NAP or Alliance agreement.

As from today we have dropped all Hop family members from our diplomacy and due to our location in the world we are now in open war with the ghost tribe HOPLOX.

All HOPLOX Members are now targets for us whether they change there tag or leave there tribe.

On the whole sympathy must be felt for all loyal longstanding Hop Family members that have stayed true to there family. Its not nice to be in a position where your leadership deserts you leaving you stranded. Being faced with the position of all those you once respected and looked up to as your leaders abandoning you It cant be easy. In the aftermath of what could only be described as cowardliness, selfishness and weak example from all Hop Family leaders it seems these loyal members safety, well being and happiness wasn’t at all considered. Therefore We may decide that some individual HOPLOX members are worthy of being spared and in such cases we will offer them a home with us if that is what they decide, any HOPLOX member leaving to any other tribe outside of the TSE/TNE Empire will be classed as refugees and will still be targeted, no excuses, no negotiation.

FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead.

๑۩۞۩๑ ~TNE~ ๑۩۞۩๑

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

geee what a surprise. All those who are surprised by this announcement raise your hand.

DeletedUser

*raises hand* I've been far to busy with W24 to check my inbox ingame :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

-Raises Hand.-

I'm with Daz here, having alot of fun on W24 does make you forget about some stuff here, lol.

Glad to see TNE attack something, now get to it! =]

DeletedUser

I think these 2 words speak for most of my family: BRING IT!

DeletedUser

that you´ll know when my nukes start hittin!!
I´m Uggh the Viking warrior amongst warriors ready to kill my foes!!
(I´m simply a bored teenage guy with nothin to do =)

and oh! I´m a member of HOPLOX =)

DeletedUser

It's just a declaration, now they're aware of it which they should be prepairing for.:p

DeletedUser23324

Am sure Hoplos will respond with a trade embargo.

DeletedUser

FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead..........

meh 1 out of 4 ain't bad I guess....

Have fun.

DeletedUser

When one of their dukes isn't aware about a nap was broken from our side untill some day ago, then something is wrong.:p

DeletedUser

Well no surprises there then..

HOPLON have seen preliminary plannings of this since what, january? There was even a hidden thread marked "V V Vk war" or something like that.

Everybody loves a good ol' gangbang xD

DeletedUser

Dear W5

Due to the fall in power of the Hoplon Family

Ah, that's more like the KAT we all know... wait til you have a new family to huggle and your enemies seemingly lose some power, and then, only when it appears safe (be sure to double check!) declare war. You must really be feeling gutsy today! Too bad you could never seem to find any LFKD villages when you looked on the map... you're so gutsy today, you might've actually been able to attack one!

FEAR, RESPECT, HONOR... we're dead.

๑۩۞۩๑ ~T3h N00b Empire~ ๑۩۞۩๑

BTW ^ Fixed.

DeletedUser

HOPLON have seen preliminary plannings of this since what, january? There was even a hidden thread marked "V V Vk war" or something like that.

tennis, here's a quote for you, just so you don't miss it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you made plans to attack somebody behind a NAP? Oh, and then bottled it.

Doh.

Seems the "empires" like to attack those going through a tricky spell who they think will struggle to fight back huh?

DeletedUser

Actually I knew about that thread, and yes I saw that quote, but guess what? That's HOPLON, not HOPLOX. Save yourself the embarrassment and walk away.

DeletedUser

I have nothing to be embarrassed about, if you have something you'd like to point out, be my guest.

BTW, no legitimate comments about my post? "KAT" got your tongue? :p

DeletedUser

Was HOPLON thinking about the war, not us. But it was bottled. :icon_razz:

Umm yeah, because I was a baron and knew so little? It was actually quotes/plans taking from VVVk's forums which was posted in that section. Of course, HOPLON considered making the first move, but then we decided we'd wait to see if VVVk had the bottle to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.