~TNE~ Announcement - FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead! (HOPLOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Side 1: ~TNE~

Side 2: HOPLOX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: its OVER 9000!!!!
Side 2: 225
Difference: 321

image.php

[ that was a joke for all the 4chan /b/rothers out there, not actual stats]

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 7
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 185,272
Side 2: 56,786
Difference: 128,486

image.php

Yes Uggh its quite the showing indeed, mind you, you make no sense what so ever, seems to be a theme with your tribe.

The war is ~TNE~ against the HOPLO family. But ~TNE~ are mainly focusing on HOPLOX. so please update your stats.

DeletedUser

:lol:and prepare for the nukes =) I´m not makin this upp trust me on that one:lol: attacks will rain in time...

DeletedUser

Stats are updated, last 48 hours, and TNE vs the entire Family

DeletedUser43231

lets give it a month before we start putting up war stats, they will be a bit more meaningfull then

DeletedUser

Beware of the offense power of HOPLOX, they attack with spears ;)

Proof? and before you say anything more about it, sending in with a nobleman does not count, as many people do that for instant defense in the village when it is taken. And as others have said, not so long ago, you did too. I attack with spears in W24, and I'm willing to bet you do too :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

luckily TNE members can defend good. darn i thought they would be easy and attack with spears but i didnt have a attack yet. at least they know how to defend:

Defender: RaiderMagoo
Village: ***** (***|***) K50

Quantity: 0 0 6000 0 221 1196 520 0 206 25 0 3
Losses: 0 0 6000 0 221 1196 520 0 206 25 0 3

DeletedUser

luckily TNE members can defend good. darn i thought they would be easy and attack with spears but i didnt have a attack yet. at least they know how to defend:

Defender: RaiderMagoo
Village: ***** (***|***) K50

Maybe he has a life?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that 1zigiz1 was showing how little support the TNE player RaiderMagoo had in his village, i.e. none at all. I understood it to mean that those were the troops he killied in Raider's village.

Maybe I'm wrong...

DeletedUser

its basically SCIOVA + HOPLOX + HOPLOS + HOPLO4 + HOPLON + INW 2+ INW3 against ~TNE~ + ~TSE~

lol

DUMBUMCLUM

its basically SCIOVA + HOPLOX + HOPLOS + HOPLO4 + HOPLON + INW 2+ INW3 against ~TNE~ + ~TSE~

lol

SCIOVA is only attacking TNE
INW3 has already disbanded
HOPLON and HOPLO4 might as well merge

and no matter how lop sided you try to make the sides look you still dont have an advantage in ennoblements yet

DUMBUMCLUM

alrighty then, ill stick to my being able to noble the other tribe theory and you can stick to your x amount of tribes against x amount of tribes theory.

DeletedUser

lol

oh and you think that's gonna win you the war?

prove us a point when the war stats checked in a months time. I really hope you guys do, lol.

DeletedUser

lol

You know. I've pretty much stayed away from your comments. But I just checked your conquest stats.

When you are able to put together a full page( thats 20) of conquest that consists of enemy cities, then some of us might actually care what you have to say.

Until then tho. You do realize you present yourself to be total numpty, in its truest sense.

DeletedUser

inw3 was disbanding before you declared and you new that

im guessing you were told as kat has friends in our tribe who new

all proof can be sent

so its not good to claim a victory over an already disbanding tribe

DeletedUser

You know. I've pretty much stayed away from your comments. But I just checked your conquest stats.

When you are able to put together a full page( thats 20) of conquest that consists of enemy cities, then some of us might actually care what you have to say.

Until then tho. You do realize you present yourself to be total numpty, in its truest sense.

Thing is I have no idea what a numpty is... And yes I´ve been quite a caniball but thas because people have been given me villages all the time (dont ask me why) so I hanvt had the time to kill real enemys yet:lol:...
but sometimes gotta be the first

DeletedUser

ok... I´m embarrasing myself? I guess I´ll just widraw from teh forums before the shame given to me from people I´ve never known before:lol:....
If being a numptey is a bad thing I´ll simply stop being it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.