~TNE~ Announcement - FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead! (INW 2 & 3)

DeletedUser

Dear W5

We at ~TNE~ now see no need to keep any diplomatic relations open with either INW 2 & 3

Both these tribes have a habit of randomly attacking our players and sniping villages
(Many of there individual members have paid for this in blood)

After careful consideration and observation of both of these tribes we have now decided to drop them both from all our diplomacy

Imo both of these tribes are a curse on W5 and are full of Sim-city, PVE and inexperienced players (Noobs)

All INW 2 and 3 Members are now considered Refugees and will remain as targets whatever tribe they leave to (In certain cases exceptional player will be offered a home within the Taco Empire but leaving for any other tribe will not stop them being our targets)

FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead.

๑۩۞۩๑ ~TNE~ ๑۩۞۩๑

DeletedUser

account sitting

arent we having fun getting rid of all these allies /naps?

DeletedUser

What I don't really get is if someone leaves a tribe before they have any incoming 's, then really they wouldn't be any Refugee, However this does sound oddly familiar just happened recently and remember a certain someone saying he wasn't a refugee because he had no incoming 's this sound a little hypocritical.

But any who wish ya luck kinda sorta.
P.S Don't forget to send more than 25 axe these aren't gifted.

gherilla

And who will be next one that you declare war?

Let see,what neighbours you have:

VVV family?.nope,to much risk

LFKD?.to good for you

Sciova?.not so crazy

Barbar?(those in k11).Yea,sound good,but they are not noobs/simcity so you will have to find an better excuse

Sciron?not yet,wait until they attack us,so we have an excuse for TSE to move on

DeletedUser

And who will be next one that you declare war?

We're not starting wars mindlessly. There are reasons for those, which are known on both sides.

We've had our many incidents before but overruled by V V V. Now other incidents have caused this and there's no longer a big hand saying "No, you can't do that".

DeletedUser

I know about the situations with INW, they do often random attack people and manytribes then rim back the villagesand hurt their palyes. in TSE we jsut declared war against them and then we were DFB.:p

DeletedUser23324

INW are a might foe , i wish TNE best of luck,

If you survive we will bring you cookies

gherilla

We're not starting wars mindlessly. There are reasons for those, which are known on both sides.

We've had our many incidents before but overruled by V V V. Now other incidents have caused this and there's no longer a big hand saying "No, you can't do that".

you will have to find better excuses than that.

DeletedUser

you will have to find better excuses than that.

How would you like to have an ally that drops you from the diplomacy list every other week, creates a scenario where one of their players hits one of your players and then have mother tribe saying you can't hit back because they're friends and allies?

Happened again 3 times this week. No more.

DeletedUser

How would you like to have an ally that drops you from the diplomacy list every other week, creates a scenario where one of their players hits one of your players and then have mother tribe saying you can't hit back because they're friends and allies?

Happened again 3 times this week. No more.

All I see here is past history of V V Vk... want more details? ask KAT.

DeletedUser

very stupid to go to war with INW, too much to chew on at once if you ask me.

DeletedUser

no, but it just so happens that SCI/HOP(SCIR0N) is very close, and i am sure the HOPLON members there will make things a bit more... interesting.

DeletedUser

wanna just come out of the closest, then after that say what you really want to say

DeletedUser

no, but it just so happens that SCI/HOP(SCIR0N) is very close, and i am sure the HOPLON members there will make things a bit more... interesting.

Wanna know how many SCI HOP members are asking to jump ship?

Enough to make a small tribe :p

DeletedUser

Wanna know how many SCI HOP members are asking to jump ship?

Enough to make a small tribe :p

yeah i highly doubt anyone would believe that BS, it is more like threatening them to join, or get nobled,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i highly doubt anyone would believe that BS, it is more like threatening them to join, or get nobled,

If you even take a minute to check how I operate.You would find that, I do not threaten anyone to join TSE.

I prefer to noble their villages.