~TNE~ Announcement - FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead! (INW 2 & 3)

DeletedUser

INW and Holpox?

:p

I never said they were attacking a great and mighty foe like the LFKD, just said they were attack, hahahaha. =]

I'm happy as long as they're attacking something other than themselves.

Personally to me, an enemy is an enemy, a 20 villaged active player can be as good as a 100 villaged semi-active player in my opinion. So an enemy is an enemy to me, no matter there points or villages.

DeletedUser

hence why KAT and them decided to make TNE, they want to attack something other than inactives.

KAT just posted message after message about the HOPLOX and INW inactivity levels, lol. Kind of a bit contradictory, dontcha think? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser23324

I never said they were attacking a great and mighty foe like the LFKD, just said they were attack, hahahaha. =]

I'm happy as long as they're attacking something other than themselves.

Personally to me, an enemy is an enemy, a 20 villaged active player can be as good as a 100 villaged semi-active player in my opinion. So an enemy is an enemy to me, no matter there points or villages.

Oh no doubt about that. Just as kat posted himself, are these enemy actually active? Even if they are just perma sits, are the hoplox sitters going to do much?

Then when the cheers and boast come from the TNE for beating this foe, will i be allowed to laugh openly?

DeletedUser

Oh no doubt about that. Just as kat posted himself, are these enemy actually active? Even if they are just perma sits, are the hoplox sitters going to do much?

Then when the cheers and boast come from the TNE for beating this foe, will i be allowed to laugh openly?

Yes you may, because I'm laughing already, but nonetheless, I dont care about activity levels, I don't care about internal nobling, I only care about attacking red dots, which TNE is now attempting to do.

DeletedUser

Seriously, all the talks about "Oh all KAT does is internal nobling"

Look at all the players from any part of the VVV family, I guarantee you they have about 2-3 pages of internal nobling, it's sad and pathetic, hence why KAT and them decided to make TNE, they want to attack something other than inactives.

This nothing to do with VVV. But yea 2 -3 pages pretty standard stuff not 10-15 pages.

But any whoo talking about and doing it are to different things, I am not the one going around boasting about every little thing. We already know most members of TNE are quite capable of attacking now we are just waiting to see if KAT is the lion he say's he is or a tame little kitten.

DeletedUser

This nothing to do with VVV. But yea 2 -3 pages pretty standard stuff not 10-15 pages.

But any whoo talking about and doing it are to different things, I am not the one going around boasting about every little thing. We already no most members of TNE are quite capable of attacking now we are just waiting to see if KAT is the lion he say's he is or a tame little kitten.

You see this is the main problem here, you focus on KAT and not what he's doing as a tribal leader.

He's attempting to change the rep VVVK had before for only internal nobling and nobling family villages.

Granted the tribes they're attacking may not be the best, but as I said, an enemy is an enemy.

Instead of putting them down, just say "Congratulations, best of luck to both sides of the war."

DeletedUser

Well at least my tribes having fun now, thats my priority, I have never claimed to be an aggresive player or boasted about my aggressiveness - nor my PnP skills, BOTH could be greatly improved imo, all I care about is the people that look up to me, rely on me and respect me, the members of my tribe. The ONLY players opinons that I really care about are the opinions of my tribe members, and none of them seem to be unhappy so I dont see really what on earth you guys are trying to prove, its all water off a ducks back, my only job and purpose in this world is to lead my tribe to the best of my ability and keep them happy, safe and entertained. FULL STOP. that is the ONLY thing I care about and I dont really see how ANY one here from ANY tribe other than TNE can really judge me on the work I do - none of you are witness to it firsthand

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

KAT just posted message after message about the HOPLOX and INW inactivity levels, lol. Kind of a bit contradictory, dontcha think? :icon_confused:

If most of HOPLOX is perma-sat, then it should have been designated by someone with a high activity level, so somebody should be there to help defend, if not, then hey, not my problem, they will be attacked regardless.

I'm not being contradicting at all, I'm simply saying, as long as they're not attacking themselves or other inactive members of their family, I care not about whom they go to war with.

War is war, adversaries are foes.

It's all the same to me.

DeletedUser

You see this is the main problem here, you focus on KAT and not what he's doing as a tribal leader.

He's attempting to change the rep VVVK had before for only internal nobling and nobling family villages.

Granted the tribes they're attacking may not be the best, but as I said, an enemy is an enemy.

Instead of putting them down, just say "Congratulations, best of luck to both sides of the war."

I have said good luck. the only downfall is KAT is suffering from godlike complex if he learn to tone it down a bit and not think that he's God's gift to TW there'd be less people ripping on him. I already know most of TNE can fight did some campaigns wit some of them back in the day it's time to see if KAT can measure up to all his boasting.

DeletedUser

Bahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

You guys need to check yourselves before you wreck yourselves. Here you go everbody, take a gander at ~TNE~'s explosive amount of activity:icon_eek:

http://www.global-plus.co.uk/kstats/tribemain.php?worldid=5&pageid=1&tribeid=~TNE~

Sure your top players are there. But dont go call V V V2 a bunch of dead inactives when half your tribe doesnt even show up.

BTW, we are still waiting to fear, honor and respect you. Did you declare your glorious war a little early?

hey arghos i stopped counting at 30, mind finishing it for us.

DeletedUser18695

But i do have a question.

Why do we want to know that your making war with INW? Maybe INW would like to know but who else really cares?

What is attacking INW going to achieve? Looking stupid when they destroy you? Cool.

What was the point of putting another topic up for people to say and call you the same things. You are truly a sad attension seeking KAT are you not? :p

Word of the wise just be quiet and well notice if you do somthing to change your status from numpty to hmmm well we'll decide that at another time :).

DeletedUser

Well at least my tribes having fun now, thats my priority, I have never claimed to be an aggresive player or boasted about my aggressiveness - nor my PnP skills, BOTH could be greatly improved imo, all I care about is the people that look up to me, rely on me and respect me, the members of my tribe. The ONLY players opinons that I really care about are the opinions of my tribe members, and none of them seem to be unhappy so I dont see really what on earth you guys are trying to prove, its all water off a ducks back, my only job and purpose in this world is to lead my tribe to the best of my ability and keep them happy, safe and entertained. FULL STOP. that is the ONLY thing I care about and I dont really see how ANY one here from ANY tribe other than TNE can really judge me on the work I do - none of you are witness to it firsthand

There it is...Was that really that hard KAT?

Good luck to all involved! May the better tribe come out victorious...

DeletedUser

But i do have a question.

Why do we want to know that your making war with INW? Maybe INW would like to know but who else really cares?

What is attacking INW going to achieve? Looking stupid when they destroy you? Cool.

What was the point of putting another topic up for people to say and call you the same things. You are truly a sad attension seeking KAT are you not? :p

Word of the wise just be quiet and well notice if you do somthing to change your status from numpty to hmmm well we'll decide that at another time :).

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
||Pr0 (324|230) K23 11,910 fire12snake1 [V V V2] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 02nd August 2008 - 19:43:03
||Pr0 (315|220) K23 10,252 Gbcc [V V V+] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 02nd August 2008 - 07:41:40
||Pr0 (316|233) K23 10,252 Gbcc [V V V+] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 02nd August 2008 - 02:38:11
Pr0 (326|231) K23 6,770 fire12snake1 [V V V2] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 02nd August 2008 - 01:56:23
Pr0 (325|229) K23 7,481 fire12snake1 [V V V2] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 02nd August 2008 - 00:35:33
Pr0 (322|233) K23 5,476 fire12snake1 [V V V2] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 01st August 2008 - 23:33:23
||Pr0 (324|217) K23 10,252 Gbcc [V V V+] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 01st August 2008 - 20:25:30
||Pr0 (317|233) K23 10,252 Gbcc [V V V+] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 30th July 2008 - 15:31:38
Pr0 (314|232) K23 6,765 Gbcc [V V V+] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 30th July 2008 - 06:35:38
Östersund (2) (408|107) K14 9,431 GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] MYOONEL [V V V] 26th July 2008 - 13:47:02
Östersund (2) (408|107) K14 9,431 GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 26th July 2008 - 12:33:29
Östersund (2) (408|107) K14 9,431 GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 26th July 2008 - 12:33:20
Östersund (2) (408|107) K14 9,431 Abandoned GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 26th July 2008 - 12:33:10
||Pr0 (411|119) K14 9,739 Abandoned GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 25th July 2008 - 04:33:03
||Pr0 (417|120) K14 9,293 andrew6ca [V V V] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 24th July 2008 - 19:53:27
||Pr0 (424|117) K14 9,952 Abandoned GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 24th July 2008 - 19:18:32
||Pr0 (413|113) K14 9,554 Abandoned GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 24th July 2008 - 11:41:31
||Pr0 (415|130) K14 9,068 Abandoned GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 23rd July 2008 - 11:21:44
||Pr0 (429|100) K14 9,068 sauronman [~TNE~] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 19th July 2008 - 08:44:22
||Pr0 VVV (420|118) K14 9,534 sauronman [~TNE~] GhettoGirl07 [V V V2] 19th July 2008 - 07:14:02

I've mentioned it so many times before, if your hands are not clean, do not try to spit in them and slap someone else. It makes you look like a jack@$$.

When your tribe actually declares a war, then you can speak, until that time, keep playing W24 and restrain yourself from posting here.

Xtremehunter

I have no master, neither does any member of my tribe

I hope that maybe sometime in the near future you will learn what is really going on and stop making a fool out of yourself

For now its quite funny tho mate

Keep up the humour :D

If you would have earned you vills like the people close to the real warzone then your words would have actually mattered.

If you want to know what's really going on, come and get me.

DeletedUser

He's on his way of doing so, he broke off from VVV's ways and declared war.

Lets see the outcome of what have been started.

DeletedUser

V V V's ways? I doubt V V V told him to internally noble every village himself.

And Daikou don't bring up ghettogirl07's stats unless you actually know anything about them. She's a better player than you could ever hope to be, and arguing with that is just stupid, especially when you have nothing to back it up, not even your own stats since that isn't your account.