~TNE~ dismissals to not make stats look as bad as they are

DeletedUser

it seems that Players are being kicked from ~TNE~ because they're not being supported by ~TNE~ players, so it is evident that they will be nobled, thus they're being dismissed to avoid losses on TWstats looking too bad.

take kardagoras for instance, a ~TNE~ player in K30, right in the middle of HOPLOX.... did not recieve any support from his tribe, dying quickly... so what do they do. they dimiss him to stop any further embarrasment of stats :icon_eek:

does anybody else have any stories of this ?

DeletedUser

So unlike HOPLO, who don't need to dismiss at all. Their players just leave of their own free will, once they realise there just isn't enough support to go around. Much better. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That's probably because they don't care about most of their members. As long as they have a few members and heavily defend them...they can then claim they are awesome when attacks hit and do little. So sure they'll lose a ton of members in this war, but they'll be "good" because we can't touch the few people they wish to defend heavily, while leaving others to die without hope.

DeletedUser

Most likely for those not in top class to seek safer tribes or inactives.

DeletedUser

Your in ~TSE~ , which is sister tribe of ~TNE~ and you ask whever you care about them,... make up your own decision about whever you care about a tribe

N00B

DeletedUser

Your in ~TSE~ , which is sister tribe of ~TNE~ and you ask whever you care about them,... make up your own decision about whever you care about a tribe

N00B

yea but when they joined us we dumped em off to fight your tribe, ill be glad when i can meet them in the middle :)

DeletedUser

I will be truely shocked if your mouth does not get you dismissed from TSE :eek:

Anyhow, I'm not going to waste my time (or anybody elses) by replying to you again. I have given you numerous warnings - as have many people.

DeletedUser

I will be truely shocked if your mouth does not get you dismissed from TSE :eek:

Anyhow, I'm not going to waste my time (or anybody elses) by replying to you again. I have given you numerous warnings - as have many people.

in my own way im making sense i might just be posting it wrong to everyones understanding

DeletedUser

no, you just post too much, and talk about irrelevany things, which make no sense

n00b