Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I never knew u were such a comedian.

I have ALOT of talents that OBVIOUSLY you know nothing about :D

Hey the same goes for you, you could mail me in-game for some advice aswel

Ohhh waitt.....I already blocked you for being a numpty

DeletedUser

If it truly was BS than he should go by what his profile say's "I see red I noble it" But in reality all he nobles is Dark Blue, I think what is now 10 or more pages of just his own tribe, and with such a low OD score mostly gifted. But hey whatever He's been at for a year and half he'll soon have to be done with all of his inactive ppl.

You should full well know that it is best to noble your inactives before any other tribe does. And if KAT had the right forces and enough troops at the time of which a player went inactive. Then damn right he should noble them.

I used to noble all the inactives in my tribe to keep their villages in the tribe.

stop making a big thing about something which nearly every tribe leader does.

DeletedUser

I have ALOT of talents that OBVIOUSLY you know nothing about :D

Hey the same goes for you, you could mail me in-game for some advice aswel

Ohhh waitt.....I already blocked you for being a numpty

That's good I have u blocked as well for being such a noob, I would not and do not want any advice from someone like you. Any ways mate you have a nice day.

DeletedUser

You should full well know that it is best to noble your inactives before any other tribe does. And if KAT had the right forces and enough troops at the time of which a player went inactive. Then damn right he should noble them.

I used to noble all the inactives in my tribe to keep their villages in the tribe.

Nah there's other members in the tribe there mate called share the wealth.

By the way you got a little brown on your nose u might want to wipe off.

DeletedUser23324

Yes but you forget that he had no choice anyway. This is a leader who has made sure he does not need to fight by recruiting everything that moves.

TNE are ment to be like the farily aggressive TSE, at the moment this is a big joke. Just chaning a name does not suddenly make TNE not VVV. Action is the only solution, hence this whole thread after page 1 has been huge spam. Main culperate being KAT himself.

DeletedUser

Nah there's other members in the tribe there mate called share the wealth.

By the way you got a little brown on your nose u might want to wipe off.

Other members of the tribe may be focusing on special targets. Leaders should always be prepared to noble inactives.

And are you insulting the fact that i am well tanned ?
Or are you insulting that fact that i am gay ?

DeletedUser23324

Other members of the tribe may be focusing on special targets. Leaders should always be prepared to noble inactives.

And are you insulting the fact that i am well tanned ?
Or are you insulting that fact that i am gay ?

You are totally missing the point.

DeletedUser

You are totally missing the point.

i am not missing the point, he could have meant numerous things.
No i am not a grandpa, well actually if the right person asked i would be :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am not missing the point, he could have meant numerous things.
No i am not an grandpa, well actually if the right person asked i would be :icon_twisted:

No you totally missed the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

QUICK!!

Get the Point!!

Before it runs away!

Blehhhhh

Do we care?

DeletedUser

It means to kiss someone's ***. Not literally. It means to ingratiate yourself to someone, make yourself more appealing through trickery.

• BROWN-NOSE (verb)
The verb BROWN-NOSE has 1 sense:

1. flatter with the intention of getting something

Familiarity information: BROWN-NOSE used as a verb is very rare.

DeletedUser

and what exactly do you think i am trying to get KAT to give me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.