~TNE~'s Failure

darkraven9

Correct me if the topic title is wrong, but looking at the tribes today I noticed ~TNE~ no longer exists. I guess they just bit off too much, and choked, and there was nobody there to save them.

It looks like Bex and a faction of ~TNE~ have formed ~TNWE~, there is a small tribe called ~TNEE~ (FAMILY tribe, anyone? :)), and our favorite buddy KAT is "under new management" and has reformed K.O.W., a tribe from before V V VK which now he is the only member of. All the other members are left tribeless, and that is a LOT of big players.

SCI, INW, and HOPLOX have seized victory it seems like, shattering ~TNE~'s resolve within a week :lol:

Anybody else have any thoughts?

DeletedUser43231

theres was quite a bit of drama going on in the tribe itself as well

DeletedUser

EE eastern empire WE western empire if thats what theyre going for.

DeletedUser43231

bex was tnwe, correct ?

either way, will be fun to kinda see who was with kat and who was against now

DeletedUser

Not failed, if things works out then it could become better. It happened a bit quick but the point of it'll be noticed later.:)

DeletedUser

He's quite as a Kat.

...But last time we heard from him:
Kat said:
THis is where you are all so very badly wrong. SCIOVA are the ones that took far too much on

They Cant hurt us

You guys have really walked into trouble now and your all going to die

SCIOVA actually thinking they can win this is just pityful

I wish I could post some stats, but they're very difficult to come by when players were constantly kicked soon as they started losing villages. That and other players simply leaving. That and the tribe being disband. I guess the simplest way to explain the current position is this...they've lost millions and millions of points. That and disbanding a week after attacks speaks for itself...even if they are reforming it into 2 new tribes.

darkraven9

He's quite as a Kat.

...But last time we heard from him:

I wish I could post some stats, but they're very difficult to come by when players were constantly kicked soon as they started losing villages. That and other players simply leaving. That and the tribe being disband. I guess the simplest way to explain the current position is this...they've lost millions and millions of points. That and disbanding a week after attacks speaks for itself...even if they are reforming it into 2 new tribes.

LOL!!! I completely agree

KAT and his crew are running for their lives, they dont want war anymore now, they dont like how defeat tastes:lol:

They were so confident before...

Well this wont be the end. The fighting will continue.

DeletedUser

Hmm yes, same with the inw in the area. I might try to look up the message Onomama sent representing INW. However TNE isn't running yet, they got other plans which will most likely be fun to see. The big question is what Inw will do after since they falled long ago.:p

darkraven9

Hmm yes, same with the inw in the area. I might try to look up the message Onomama sent representing INW. However TNE isn't running yet, they got other plans which will most likely be fun to see. The big question is what Inw will do after since they falled long ago.:p

You mean fell in ranks? Are they THAT important to you?

And omnama is gone. What good is it to try to bring back what he said that you didnt like? There is a new face of INW, you should not concern yourself with things like that.

DeletedUser43231

I think INW should be thanking there lucky stars that sciova got involved.....

DeletedUser

Sorry, I meant crumbled. Inw feels like a hobby tribe, you'll be merging with somethng later on. Gnome, you're quite right there otherwise Inw would be gone at the Northeast.:p

Thought the people down at us doesn't mather, they aren't as big anymore.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think INW should be thanking there lucky stars that sciova got involved.....

I partially agree...INW is a powerful tribe, but TNE was a little bit more powerful...I think they could've won, but I'm not sure how well they coordinate attacks and defense...it might be amazing, but I'll never be sure of that...I think SCIOVA coming into the war definately raised fire power, but I think it also intimidated TNE a lot...I know someone from TNE is going to come here and say that they were not intimidated at all, but I know they were.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

From what I saw in TNe they would have won without doubt. However size do mather in this time scale. Skilled players isn't everything, if a tribe succeds to msuter enough nukes then it'll be a hell to defend.

DeletedUser

:lol:I dont want to say I told you so... but here I go!!
I told u so!! :lol: I´m glad we won... too bad we couldnt noble them...
victory without taking the enemys villages is hollow, but theres alot of mop upp to be done now =)

DeletedUser

I dunno. Powerful players doesn't equal a powerful tribe. TNE was too spread out...full of non-loyals...full of in-actives (kat/bex were sitting a lot of players, big ones at that). I saw little organization in their forums...some, but not a ton. Plenty of players asking for help and getting none. Given, I'm sure there were a number of reasons (low on total defense, too far, etc.).