~TNE~'s Failure

lucky charms

Ya! HA! R2 is what we go attack next :( i HAVE GOOD FRIEND THERE SO AM SAD MAN NOW maybe barbar will first and then vvv we hate them peoples like dragon and more still not good time to post you all this informations but yes yes r2 need watch bad tribe sci, this bad moves what make sci bad, very bad and people idiots yes yes ^^ I tell you all good thing and informations of tribe sci soon need careful tho danger in my position land ^^

Go play with your yoda doll, maybe he can understand you.

DeletedUser

you try cover up over english bad, you one of worst in tribe sci your dirty dirty man yes yes ^^ very bad man and rubbishes what of you speak silly silly, go back talk more rubbishes and plans dirty in tribe sci you know who am I ^^ tribe sci got no good peoples see all talks rubbishes bad bad tribe ^^

DeletedUser

you try cover up over english bad, you one of worst in tribe sci your dirty dirty man yes yes ^^ very bad man and rubbishes what of you speak silly silly, go back talk more rubbishes and plans dirty in tribe sci you know who am I ^^ tribe sci got no good peoples see all talks rubbishes bad bad tribe ^^

You have way too much time on your hands...

DeletedUser

yes in rubbishes tribe sci nothing to do but stab backs of friends and allie peopls sad in tribe here leaders not nice to any yes yes sad now happy one soon when tribe sci go be pull apart yes yes my friends leave me with silly peoples ^^

DeletedUser

yes in rubbishes tribe sci nothing to do but stab backs of friends and allie peopls sad in tribe here leaders not nice to any yes yes sad now happy one soon when tribe sci go be pull apart yes yes my friends leave me with silly peoples ^^

I speak two languages...english and bad english, this bribble is neither

darkraven9

yes yes rowan speak good thing, you good person me like what you say and yes agree lot good good, those peoples talk rubbishes yes yes ^^ good

Sorry to spam my first thread, but I have to ask

does anybody else think this guy sounds like Gollum from lord of the rings :lol:

DeletedUser

does anybody else think this guy sounds like Gollum from lord of the rings :lol:

OMG LOL! now that you mention it, I could picture KAT looking like Smeagel.

"Yes yes, we declare war on the weak, hmm hmm, yes, this be good, yes yes, we prove we prove, mmhm, OH NO!, the master from SCI declared war, this no good, no no no, we must surrender, but then me look like pussy, no no, this no good at all, i know, me join TSE and claim de precious there!"

That's what came to mind.

DeletedUser

I can't believe I missed 3 new pages of posts while I was asleep...wow...so much new stuff happning.....that's all I have to say...

DeletedUser

HA!
soon will show all you also that this dragon is no dragon and just a snake with worm for tongue, yes yes dragon very bad man, dragon very supid man, dragon not good leader, do bad bad things yes yes ^^

good, good, bad, bad...ha, ha, lol, lol...

dragon = snake = worm = CIRCLE OF LIFE.

dragon no want to be leader, yes yes, dragon bored bored...so I read read here.

SMEAGAL good...give me my precioussssss..ss...

lucky charms

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder which one has the better looks though.

DeletedUser

we have a new numpty of the week.... he even applies for numpty of the year

on topic: congratz sciova for taking them down

darkraven9

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder which one has the better looks though.

KAT or Gollum?

Gollum all the way.

K.O.W. was around for a few hours, they said "Yes, we are back"

then they disappeared again lol

DeletedUser

if u have something to say just say it reveal SCI's secrets b4 i wring u by the throat and put u in speech therapy it was funyn the first time now you sound like a broken record your english is so horrible if it were a tribe it would make HOPLOS look good, we alerady get this from adowsie and ben u know how they say 3's a crowd, i noble crowds so just spill what u gotta say!!!!!!

god im gonna get a headache

DeletedUser18695

good, good, bad, bad...ha, ha, lol, lol...

dragon = snake = worm = CIRCLE OF LIFE.

dragon no want to be leader, yes yes, dragon bored bored...so I read read here.

SMEAGAL good...give me my precioussssss..ss...

Holy crap Dragon that was funny.

Anyone seen KAT post? :p

Rm07theis

well i must say im also a little depressed over TNE atm.. and why (HE) didn't put up a fight and then just disband instead ..:s thissucks.. and we taking in the TNE refugees is not fun either.. well not much to do?.. daikou send inv please ^^ :icon_eek: :icon_neutral: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He found another way to do things but did them rather quick, the TNE people aren't lost though, they got many paths to chose.