~TNE~ Vs Other tribes (stats)

DeletedUser43231

I vote phoenixfire555 for this weeks numpty.

i think nominating anyone else would be a waste of time....

anyway, if i ever needed proof if pheonix actually reads or just posts, i got it now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But where is arch to make an new thread of this week numpty?
I`m sure phoenixfire555 will get all the votes:)

O yea,he has my vote olso

why do you guys criticise every post i make you guys make retarded posts too, who doesnt its human nature, im sure there are plenty of people that would vote you for numpty anyways i apologized on another thread so dont get me started,

anyways this topic can pretty much eb locked since ~TNE~ is no longer in power and we should all move to the ~TNE~ failure thread or whatever its called,

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure it's criticizing every post you make...but while the rest of us are completely and utterly joking to no end about me being kat, you seem to take it at very least a tiny bit serious. In and of itself is just funny.

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure it's criticizing every post you make...but while the rest of us are completely and utterly joking to no end about me being kat, you seem to take it at very least a tiny bit serious. In and of itself is just funny.

ok fien your not KAT woop dee doo, anyways we have to move to the other thread because TNE is no more.

DeletedUser

anyways this topic can pretty much eb locked since ~TNE~ is no longer in power and we should all move to the ~TNE~ failure thread or whatever its called,

This thread is for showing and discussing the stats of the tribes that are fighting against the players that were what used to be ~TNE~. It's basically just a different name, and more branches... so there's no reason to close this thread.

DeletedUser

took you a few days to catch on ?

i already knew quit trying to flame me every single post i get it i flamed ppl too much geez, and tennis, thank you for telling us why teh forum is still up (not being sarcastic)

DeletedUser

i already knew quit trying to flame me every single post i get it i flamed ppl too much geez, and tennis, thank you for telling us why teh forum is still up (not being sarcastic)
Just stop making it so easy :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wheres KAT now? :\

in my tribe, i dont really know why:icon_confused: but, hes in my tribe theres gotta be some reason jezuz did this i know jezuz makes alot of good decisions but this couldve been the first mistake i have seen him do:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

in my tribe, i dont really know why:icon_confused: but, hes in my tribe theres gotta be some reason jezuz did this i know jezuz makes alot of good decisions but this couldve been the first mistake i have seen him do:icon_cry:

Actually his first mistake was talking me into re-joining TSE with KAT still around, when I had the perfect plan to kill you first, and then KTWAT. What a shame.

Moving on. Keep up with the stats, I wanna know whose dying and where.

DeletedUser

Actually his first mistake was talking me into re-joining TSE with KAT still around, when I had the perfect plan to kill you first, and then KTWAT. What a shame.

Moving on. Keep up with the stats, I wanna know whose dying and where.

why would you want to kill a tribe mate?

DeletedUser

these stats will always be changing and the one that will matter hoplos wont see because it means they have finally been dismissed!

DeletedUser

Daikou, I'll give you cookies if you are posting better things.:icon_wink:

I just bough a gigantic size lolipop as well! Want a bite?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Okay this will be my slight attempt at showing some type of stats in this war since ~TNE~ is split into so many little groups now... ~TSE~, |SK|, ~TNEE~, ~TNWE~, and tribeless players. This is showing the Ennoblement losers of the week. The war has been going for about a week. This isn't very accurate, but to a degree, it is. If a player doesn't lose 25+ villages, that won't affect the stats very much, because *most likely* the amount of villages lost (less than 25) per player will be fairly equal between the tribes ~TNE~ is at war with, and former ~TNE~'s, plus the number will probably be small enough that it won't make a big difference.

Green= Former ~TNE~, basically a refugee, attacked by enemies of ~TNE~
Blue= SCI villages lost to ~TNE~
Purple= HOPLOX villages lost to ~TNE~
Red= INW villages lost to ~TNE~

From the last 7 days
Rank Player Lost Villages
1 dadesu 142
2 Rotty 81
3 scorpio warrior 51
4 MikeStewart 46- Inactive from ARISA
5 oslegend 42- Inactive from R2-TRU
6 Juancar 42- R2-TRU
7 Gronk McGronk 39- Inactive from BNL-ET
8 hessuu 38- Inactive from SCIR0N
9 spyk 38- LotD
10 DaVinci_ 38- BarBar
11 vidocas 36- Inactive from ~TSE~
12 TheSkull 35
13 rainick 34
14 surviorsos 33- Inactive from R2-TRU
15 Car Dusan silni 32
16 Cr0c0d1le 30- Inactive from ~TSE~
17 Shyrik 29- Inactive from R2-TRU
18 Westergaard 27- ~TSE~, hit by both HOPLOS and ~TSE~
19 Sir Nobba 26
20 Kralarthas 26

Summary:
ex-~TNE~ players lost *at least* 401 villages (more likely around 450) in the past week to SCI, V V V, INW, or HOPLOX.

SCI lost 27 villages in the past week to ~TNE~

INW lost 1 village in the past week to ~TNE~

HOPLOX lost 10 in the past week to ~TNE~

These numbers might not be exact, but I believe they are very close. Anyways, just putting a new spin on the stats I guess...

DeletedUser

Inactive list might not be the right one to go after, it's always good to eat them.:p

All aren't inactives though got anything else to say than TNE, nothing against lfkd anymore?

DeletedUser

Inactive list might not be the right one to go after, it's always good to eat them.:p

That wasn't the inactive list, that was the ennoblement losers of the week list. Also, I made sure only the players that lost villages to enemies were counted in those stats.

All aren't inactives though got anything else to say than TNE, nothing against lfkd anymore?

I could ask you the same question, all I hear about are "~TSE~'s easy conquers against HOPLON", nothing about the LFKD anymore.