~TNE~ Vs Other tribes (stats)

DeletedUser

Woop for loyalty huh?

Go away.

he just knows which course this war is taking 49 mil vs about 220 (~TSE~ fam and bnl fam) yes points arent everything so let me clarify this your against 220 mil of players hungry to beat the living daylights out of you (that includes me).

dont talk smack about mixalot hes a nice person, im sure hes all for loyalty and all but enough is enough when your tribe is totally F*****

DeletedUser

he just knows which course this war is taking 49 mil vs about 220 (~TSE~ fam and bnl fam) yes points arent everything so let me clarify this your against 220 mil of players hungry to beat the living daylights out of you (that includes me).

dont talk smack about mixalot hes a nice person, im sure hes all for loyalty and all but enough is enough when your tribe is totally F*****

~TSE~ has 247m points alone... total points, not points of the top 40. But here's the kicker- this thread is for ex-~TNE~ players, not ~TSE~ ;)

DeletedUser

~TSE~ has 247m points alone... total points, not points of the top 40. But here's the kicker- this thread is for ex-~TNE~ players, not ~TSE~ ;)
so you choose just me to get after FYI adowsy is HOPLOS so dont start giving me s*** about how its for ex TNE members. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

so you choose just me to get after FYI adowsy is HOPLOS so dont start giving me s*** about how its for ex TNE members. :icon_evil:

No, I wasn't just 'choosing you to get after', that was directed to everybody that was off-topic. The reason I quoted you was because I was trying to correct the part of your post about how many points ~TSE~ has ;) No hard feelings, don't get so worked up over the small things...