TNub's Grievances

DeletedUser118442

well I don't wanna blow the surprise,,,but yes you are the new leader lol
anyways,,anyone cares to tell us the reason behind this change,,,or the former duke just left,,and Crash voted a new leader??

DeletedUser117635

A by no means better leader at that... :/

And the saga continues...

DeletedUser117635

Side 1:
Tribes: TNub
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH!, Anon
Players: ted.terror

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 940
Side 2: 2,113
Difference: 1,173

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 295
Side 2: 15
Difference: 280

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,766,058
Side 2: 17,620,842
Difference: 10,854,784

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,734,721
Side 2: 135,120
Difference: 2,599,601

chart

DeletedUser117635

Ted Terror left CRASH! again, so he had to be counted as a player, not in CRASH!.

DeletedUser118442

you really like those stats :p
I know it is a top secret info,,,but will ask anyways,,will you continue to target ted??

DeletedUser94059

Ops i putted 2 instead of 4 but still that all happened in my absence loosing villages and getting nukes hit but that not case anymore all gaps covered for 24x7,as for leaving that not get stack arrive tbh!

Well this turned out well lmao, huntalar 3 down already, my prediction of people In crash being all talk is really starting to look like that, will be good to see your 'top' accounts crumble when they finally get opped lmao

DeletedUser117635

What ever happened to Ted terror and locke and CBB anyway? We can only take partial credit for the first of those. Just goes to show how unstable their 'power players' are. I remember being told to cede account sits to those players that then let them go inactive. GG guys. Way to showcase your true dedication long before we fought.

For all you guys not in the W78 chats, the CRASH! players, and Nathan(Surprise, he deleted than showed up again), always get pissed when players talk about how their wars with CRASH! are going. Someones a little butthurt. :p

What happened to those guys that would throw their allies around like they were nothing? Cant fight your enemies but you sure could fight your friends.

DeletedUser118442

when ted deleted,,,his barbs had alot of def,,sometimes half and alot of vills have their def full,,,,so don't know what happened to him really,,,maybe couldn't the heat,,

DeletedUser65003

What ever happened to Ted terror and locke and CBB anyway? We can only take partial credit for the first of those. Just goes to show how unstable their 'power players' are. I remember being told to cede account sits to those players that then let them go inactive. GG guys. Way to showcase your true dedication long before we fought.

For all you guys not in the W78 chats, the CRASH! players, and Nathan(Surprise, he deleted than showed up again), always get pissed when players talk about how their wars with CRASH! are going. Someones a little butthurt. :p

What happened to those guys that would throw their allies around like they were nothing? Cant fight your enemies but you sure could fight your friends.

I thought it'd been a while since there was any trash talk

- Locke (nathan) deleted because I don't know, he didn't even tell CRASH! why

- Locke (nathan) chose not to support the south when you guys were with CRASH!.. Some of us tried to get him to but he didn't want to, he was duke so it's his decision.. Some of us sent def regardless.. I sent some but he wouldn't make anything tribal. So by 'CRASH players' you just mean Nathan alone.

- CowboyBarry went inactive out of nowhere. For all we know something happened to him IRL. No one has heard from him since. Nothing to do with Tnub.

- Ted.terror acc had internal co-player issues. You already know that. The original owner didn't want to play anymore so sent all support back (twice) and left CRASH and sent his sit to runningbullet (twice), then deleted the account. We were defending it well and were happy to continue but the original player deleted. Can't be helped. I saw reports and the account before it deleted and I know for fact that it was killing tons of (mostly rhythm) nukes/trains. There was far more incoming from rhythm than Tnub. Whether you knew about rhythm hitting the account or not I don't know, but I wouldn't give you any credit at all for that.

You are also forgetting that this is rank 1 vs rank 2 3 4. This is a gangbang lol, are we really going to fight 3 huge front spanning 7+ K's without losing vills?