TNub's Grievances

DeletedUser118442

You are also forgetting that this is rank 1 vs rank 2 3 4. This is a gangbang lol, are we really going to fight 3 huge front spanning 7+ K's without losing vills?

I think you are right at this one,,,
about members going inactive,,,,well it isn't nobody's fault,,,but it did hurt Crash the most,,,and done some heavy damage,,

DeletedUser117635

As I have said before, CRASH! kinda put themselves in that position.

DeletedUser118442

Some diplomacy could've saved Crash,,,but I don't think they even tried to do diplo,,,unless I'm mistaken??

Marvx360x

That Hazmat-Crash endgame alliance sure got you guys into a lot of trouble :lol:

DeletedUser94059

After the crap leadership in crash deleted there were attempts at diplo from crash's new leadership but that wasn't going to happen lol,

DeletedUser86215

Hello Fella$

yes ted.terror acct got screwed by original owner for his stupid thinking which mod judge to it.

As for killing yes ted.terror account killed and sniped lot of nuke train by myself mostly and rest by account sitter on duty.

Account may lost village to Rhythm it bcoz of early screwing of owner by sending troops back.While acct came back and went on killing noble train from Rhythm during last 2 days i was on acct the count for train sniped or killed was around 15+ mostly from running bullet and BCCI.

running bullet got lots of offense as compared to his own defenses being less for sure.But it was really awesome killing bullet 3 nuke+4 different nuke with noble as tribe placed bonfire in the village right before his nobles.Thank to one who put it there.

Tbh ted.terror CBB acct mostly account holding frontline as defender all time.

Sorry TNub won't give you people any credit for nobling ted.terror village as TNub back off as soon they saw acct being Stacked on K56 -K57 frontline.Random nuking won't get you many village HellMaster(annoying he was
:lol:).As for rest of people from TNubs who went on attacking ted.terror acct i hold respect for you people not matter we were enemies.

Pzoe plans were ruined for sure.What ever village TNub took was shire luck as support were sent back.

But on the other hand Rhythm done hard work for clearing and nobling the village so did i try my best but account was not fully stacked if it been 1-2 days more then the picture be quite different.

I salute Rhythm RunningBullet for nice fight he given me till i was on w78 never will forget bit.

Off all worlds w78 most interesting.
Surely Going to Miss it the most.

Feel free to add me on your Skype for Future Co Playing me or being co as i always looking for extra helping hands

Skype @ manu2551988

Regards
-NikhilVirus(WarlockOPain Acct Owner In Real)

Last edited:

Michael Wittman

booyaaa we are coming for you rythm. you could have left it alone as you have many other issues but you did not. of course this could all be an attempt to manipulate you in the ways that i wish haha. but whose countin lol. you will pay consequences for attacking my spartans

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
booyaaa we are coming for you rythm. you could have left it alone as you have many other issues but you did not. of course this could all be an attempt to manipulate you in the ways that i wish haha. but whose countin lol. you will pay consequences for attacking my spartans
55856992.jpg

DeletedUser

Pzoe plans were ruined for sure.What ever village TNub took was shire luck as support were sent back.

Ruined or not, doesnt matter. Just gotta try harder next time. LOL

BTW...are you the manuk way back on w6?

DeletedUser86215

yaa i am playing TW for almost 10yrs i think under different ign i do remember playing along some zoe i think abt Pzoe no idea or my memory foggy :)

lionking
manuk
manu2551988
kaliada
irvinji
etc.....

my ign's use too be....WarlockOPain(use to be manuk Spent 500 PP changed name to WarlockOPain ) on w78 was and is my main account it was stolen by someone while i went off bcoz of real life issue

Last edited:

DeletedUser86215

Ruined or not, doesnt matter. Just gotta try harder next time. LOL

BTW...are you the manuk way back on w6?

Tbh i was hoping you going to crush those stack you scouted with ur timed nukes(6-10) :icon_twisted: and noble train:lol: i go pull out all stack and go for D-Sniping the train :icon_razz:

shagohad

WarlockOPain.... I remember that name..... did you ever play W13 or 65??

DeletedUser86215

I changed my manuk account name to that on w78 itself.

So no chance i played before on that ign

DeletedUser117635

I honestly feel as though i am a much younger player. My earliest world was W65, then W69, then this one.

I learned ALOT on W69 and this world so far.

DeletedUser

I played way back on w6, alongside warsigmar. my IGN that time is melchizidick under KOD tribe.

But it was past... :D just remember your name though..

Z

DeletedUser118725

Looks like Ted. coplayers got back to see what is happening. So any info on what is going on this world?