To all LOST members and other tribes

DeletedUser

hi all who read this,

i mccoolio from JFIRE, i was once part of LOST but i am afraid spies hav taken over the tribe,

i hav started a tribe for all LOST members that are sick and tired of the spies, and if your tribe suffers the same problem then please dont hesitate to mail me in game

for an invite mail me mccoolio or my co-leader triniking

DeletedUser68429

Oh dont worry, if your in K55, start the stop watch, and time how long it takes for us at geico to noble you.

DeletedUser

@tacgonal - lol with the way LOST has fallen in the past week you should be able to do them in 2 weeks they dont know the difference between war and nobling lol one is a single day job and the other may take weeks or even month

and for any LOST members war is the second one btw and nobling is the one day job ahaha

DeletedUser73616

@tacgonal - lol with the way LOST has fallen in the past week you should be able to do them in 2 weeks they dont know the difference between war and nobling lol one is a single day job and the other may take weeks or even month

and for any LOST members war is the second one btw and nobling is the one day job ahaha

Can I just say...

...nice recruitment attempt :p

DeletedUser

thnk you lol

i didnt see a topic 'picking on LOST' lol so felt i needed to put it in recruitment

DeletedUser73616

I was going to make a joke one for TDR but then they went and merged grrr
haha

DeletedUser

better try and beat T-T, they are trying to recruit all the refugees they can.,

DeletedUser

just incase anyone wants to join the tribe, it was basically a PnP so im sorry but the tribe dont exsist lol