To all my CLOROXians, whoever is left and/or reading the forums..

DeletedUser

Yeah, the whole thought behind a reunion on a newer world is nice, but I'd have to pass on that myself. I've tried a come back on a few worlds, but I just couldn't stay motivated.

rich26ca

same here mate, i've limited myself to juts one world now. on w49

decent world and will win it in record time completely owning a world in under 2 years of play.

after that i'm done tbh

DeletedUser

Yeah we are doing it quick arent we Rich? :D haha W49 For The Win. Even though I am not in Deceit yet D:

bronzl

CLOROX.

For sure funniest tribe of all times and also deadlly. I have had awesome times in my tribe H.O.P. with my crew, would be nice if someone would pop by and say hi......

I miss my crew a lot, luckilly i have all mails and reports stored !!!! from 2007 LOL so when im melanholic i go and read them, or check reports in my archive and so many ops and stuff popo in my mind. We were the best.

Now i am in FENIX and i must say its one hella tribe, seriouslly.

W8, birthplace of LEGENDS, who spread now to all worlds.

If anyone wanna pop by and say hello, here is my mail.....bronzl@yahoo.com

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree, w8 is where all the legends learned to play

KeegiKolmas

Dam i miss w8.

First serious world where i played, and loved it.

KeegiKolmas

BLOC for win :p

DeletedUser3967

I miss it too. I miss TW, I miss my friends, my enemies and the P&P.
Had some good times. They will be always be missed, but never forgotten.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the whole thought behind a reunion on a newer world is nice, but I'd have to pass on that myself. I've tried a come back on a few worlds, but I just couldn't stay motivated.

Aye, I've tried to play other worlds as well, but they weren't the same. Gah, i've been done with tribalwars for close to if not 6 months now.

If anyone ever wants to talk.. please don't hesitate to send me a PM as I do check the forums probably every two weeks or so.. just to see if I have any mail. so yeah! :D

DeletedUser

A remake of all of us who miss W8 would be fantastic but I doubt people could get together & get motivated after so many years.
I started playing at the fall of 2007 & quit immediately after CLOROX's disbandment & it's good to see there are still people from that time here :)

DeletedUser92

Yes, I am alive! I can also say Uritel is really JPohlman

Its good to see some things never change!

A W8 premade? I've thought about such ideas, and could just as easily try to hunt down W1, W2, W4, and W30 people to add to it. But I know I don't have the motivation, and most of us have simply moved on with our lives. Four years of Tribalwars is pretty hard to return from, y'know? But, I've learned a lot. And, I'd like to keep in touch with folks. If you can't find me on Skype, PM me here and we'll link up! We can talk about the good old days, or whatever. :)

DeletedUser3967

A W8 premade? I've thought about such ideas, and could just as easily try to hunt down W1, W2, W4, and W30 people to add to it. But I know I don't have the motivation, and most of us have simply moved on with our lives. Four years of Tribalwars is pretty hard to return from, y'know? But, I've learned a lot. And, I'd like to keep in touch with folks. If you can't find me on Skype, PM me here and we'll link up! We can talk about the good old days, or whatever. :)

A year and a half a way from TW and I've recently been getting an itch to get involved again!
I lost my motivation a long for TW a time ago, when someone says they are leaving, do so....you need the break.
Because when you return, you treat it like a new baby, a new toy! and with that comes new ideas and new motivation :)

DeletedUser

Yes, let's talk about Suigen!

Alientuga

A year and a half a way from TW and I've recently been getting an itch to get involved again!
I lost my motivation a long for TW a time ago, when someone says they are leaving, do so....you need the break.
Because when you return, you treat it like a new baby, a new toy! and with that comes new ideas and new motivation :)

Hei noob!
I'm sure we can manage an account for you in w51.

Cheers everyone

DeletedUser

I must say, W8 has been the great. But I am on W56 now, and strategically, it's just as good or even better. No tribe is/was/ever will be as memorable as Clorox though

DeletedUser

I must say, W8 has been the great. But I am on W56 now, and strategically, it's just as good or even better. No tribe is/was/ever will be as memorable as Clorox though

I think you'll find people remember Suigen first, Clorox second, Uniro third.

DeletedUser

It's like returning to your old school after you left a couple years before.

I have no idea when I quit this game, but I know its got to be over two years. I just joined the newest worlds, 55 & 56, to see if I could rekindle the love for this game. I think it will be a short return. Fond memories on here of the people I spoke to and the CLOROX faithful I once knew.

Matty