To all my CLOROXians, whoever is left and/or reading the forums..

DeletedUser1113

You all were a fantastic group, thanks for being part of my team while it lasted. Had a lot of fun with our various shenanigans.

And for those that are still playing.. personally, I don't know how you do it. Good luck, though!

DeletedUser

Uri!
243.png

After all the hating part a part we became good friends in the end. :D LOL I still feeling glad by the warm welcome you gave me on Clorox. :D
Also glad by had succeeded you, but that was hard times, I feels would had enjoy more if it had not happened at all and you had keep playing, but hell, life happens.

Take care honey, and don´t vanish! :)

DeletedUser

CLOROX was the tribe i regret the most for not being a part of it. Thanks for creating such a wonderful tribe Uritel.

Good Luck & Have Fun.

DeletedUser

Probably the only BLOC tribe some of us FEAR guys liked. Good luck mate.

DeletedUser

Our strongest ally. You are one of the best leaders I had the privilege to know. Good luck to you Uri in your future endeavors.

LONG LIVE THE BLOC!

Gamerdrw
Ex-REL Member and Defensive Coordinator

DeletedUser

Uri should start up a new tribe. I played as Geheimnis in Clorox and still consider it the all time best tribe

DeletedUser17769

w8 was my first world, I remember I was in some family tribe as my first tribe and then I joined Clorox. I was pretty psyched to be in it because I was pretty nooby. I remember the guy who was like the leader for my area was named bronzl or something. I wish i didnt quit w8 :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Are you still playing this game Dequan? :D btw how goes it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

from h.o.p to clorox

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol ... i was just reminiscing about uri and clorox (in the bathroom ... but meh, who didn't)

sexy time :icon_biggrin: