To an old friends

DeletedUser

Hey :) was interesting to know if there are still my friends from THOR,SF,TM,WE? :) Would be nice to chit-chat :D

torflek

All of THOR got destroyed, many of ex-TM and ex-SF are about still.

Just playing against dead corpses now.

DeletedUser

I know that they got destroyed ;) I was your spy In PTT after a short of period after I left the game :D Torfl paying in other worlds?

torflek

Nah quite enough for me. ** years of playing, and well for all of it being a duke (granted the last 6 months that hasn't required much added work). I'll be heading in retirement and hanging up my laptop for a well earned rest.

I think (if I counted right and I ain't forgotten - it has been a long time), 12 of the original 40 TM members still are around. Amazing really considering background/history/ drop out rates.

DeletedUser

Nice :) Yea your diplomatic decisions and strategy killed all tribes in this world :) TM ftw and SF :D K84 ftw!! :D

torflek

Nah, TM couldn't have achieved a win on it's own (not in this decade anyway), that's down to all of -WE-s dukes/barons and players. TM were great in there time, and it's nice to have played alongside so many throughout the game till the end. However, -WE- is a separate entity. I am pleased that from my perspectives I have made the right decisions for my tribes-mates (most of the time), either way it got us to the end, from the toughest position on the map.

DeletedUser

Agree. It was the hardest part of the map... Surrounded by GODS, *I*... and WE managed to overpower everyone... was nice to fight with you and against you in one period :) got very good time in w7..

Whitewizkid

Anyone heard anything from Jed1590 in a while?

O and hi Mord if you are still lurking

K85 represent

Last edited:

mordecairule

Anyone heard anything from Jed1590 in a while?

O and hi Mord if you are still lurking

K85 represent
Randomly checked the site today and saw this. Im back in DF now if you ever want to stop by and chat there :icon_wink: