To be or not to be a attention whore-PIKA

DeletedUser

I decided just to be a attention whore I'm announcing my mighty one man tribe to the world with this.

Hello to you my friends at world 53. My name is Silver Wolf. I am the leader of this single one man tribe called PIKA. Now do I look like I take this game serious? the answer to that very important question with this statement:

Welcome one and all to the greatest party ever known, yes you heard me the greatest party ever known to man the great Tea Party. Before you accept the invitation in which everyone is invited make sure you send a letter ahead of time tell me how you like your tea. The host of the party will be the recently reborn Mario, his bride and lost lover the gracious Princess Peach and the unhappy and partially headless King Browser. I do hope you enjoy the party.

Now than any questions?

Lol that last question is rhetorical if anyone of are not smart enough to figure it out for yourself.)

Well that is all lol

DeletedUser

I know it's rhetorical and all...

BUT!

I am gonna be a douche and ask....

Why would you name a Tribe Pika with Mario, Peach and a partially beheaded Bowser (not Browser :icon_razz:)?

And where is said Tea Party's location? :icon_surprised:

And, I want Coffee... not tea :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Cause Pikachu is amazing just like Mario ^^

The partially destroyed castle that was once the mighty Mewtwo lair who is sadly been sliced into bits for stew.

And sure but you need to bring your own creamer lol

DeletedUser

Pfft you all wish they were better than Pikachu. Pikachu has lightening coming out of his cheeks.

DeletedUser

OMG! I just thought of an awesome Pre-Made tribe XD

Anyways... Mr. Game and Watch FTW!!! :D

DeletedUser

I'm curious do tell lol cause just maybe we should do it for fun.

And lol by the way one thing Pikachu has no one else does, there cute ^^

DeletedUser

Read you PM's :D

Pikachu is cute... but Sonic has speed and I can actually stop time... or slow it down :D

DeletedUser

Yea but Pikachu can shock it's enemies and paralyze them. (And oddly enough in the games themselves one of the fastest pokemon you can get but his power is what he lacks in)

By the way this guy's idea is brilliant for a tribe lol.

DeletedUser

By the way anyone who wants to come to the great tea party, I forgot to add we are now serving cookies.

DeletedUser

Go Pika!!! You can do it Silver Wolf :) I expect great things from you.

Thinks I will pass on tea and cookies for now tho. Sowwy very busy!

DeletedUser

Milk? Eww why milk? You got tea for that ^^. But for you I'll make sure to set aside a thing of milk just for you.

DeletedUser

This is relevant to my interests
emoticon-0126-nerd.gif