To Chuckiie and his Merry Men

DeletedUser

oh boo-hoo
somebody said something that wasn't demeaning about -|-
god we can't have that can we; so its nice of you to immediately come on here and try to "set the record straight" about how we deserve to be bashed; and this and that. blah blah blah
stop whining for christs sake

I didn't say "set record straight" nor did I say -|- deserves this. All I was saying is don't expect people to "stop whining" when -|- leaders make posts like this one.

DeletedUser

Okay lets elaborate on a couple nice little posts here.

Okay lets elaborate on a couple nice little posts here.

First the 40 members, that I cut. Yes academy tribes are to let players grow. But at this stage in the game academies should not exist on K34,33, and 24. That was the decision we made(or if they do exist they need to have higher standards, 1000 rank over all was not asking allot boys). Those K’s were filled with 1mil point players which shows the time had passed for people to make something of themselves. K14, and other RIM Ks were allowed to stay because of this difference.

Nice post on my Nobleings. Yes I have had good fortune of receiving villages from members I was loyal to when they left the Game. But don’t make the mistake that I don’t know how to use them. Want to post something more impressive post my overall OD ranking, and take special notice of my defense OD. It is the reason why no gay ass SPCTR player will every defeat me.

GTRO vrs Sarcasm. Call me a betting man, but my money is on GTRO. And also Sarcasm don’t make the mistake he will have sympathy towards you, and resent this tribe. He will Rim you until you squeal.

Nice war stats post as well. Man put enough tribes in the stats engine and you can make allot of things look good. Also let it be noted that the players that were targeted and reflected in these stats, are not our top core players. These were players on the edge taken advantage of by the coalition of the willing.

Another myth, we are not weaker because some members have left. In fact we are stronger. If you look at the tribal rankings, we have the 3rd pushing 2nd highest Average points per player. To me this is one of the more important overall statistics. Anyone who has been a duke and played this game long enough knows the bottom 40 of any tribe with few exceptions ever does anything to contribute, or anything that can make an impact.

You have allowed this tribe to return to its original vision. Which is a small group of top players. You can’t crack this group of players, its jut not possible. And we are refocused, better organized and committed to rimming you.

DeletedUser

To be fair I commend you guys from -|- for your propaganda. Sometimes when I read these posts of yours I actually start wondering if WoW or SPCTR are doing well or if they're actually losing. But the fact remains that -|- is losing ground, losing villages, losing members, losing points. You've been making these claims for weeks now and nothing's happened. So personally I'm gonna stop bothering with these posts until you actually show something worth showing. It's all getting a bit old and not that amusing anymore.

oh really? getting old and not amusing anymore to YOU
wow
imagine how long its been that way for the rest of us? what no smart-ass picture to post up here? couldn't find one of pizzaland i imagine

ALL of you need to stop trying to take this "high ground" you think you hold about this kind of stuff
if its getting "old" and not amusing anymore, then why come on here and post in the first place? you accuse -|- of running some propaganda campaign? we created this post, and to date there have been 10x as many SPCTR/WoW people on here complaining about it and telling "their" side as -|-
so who is really doing all the talking? who is really making all of this "old"? it would be you guys; so how about you all shut up too

amun-ra79

Another myth, we are not weaker because some members have left. In fact we are stronger. If you look at the tribal rankings, we have the 3rd pushing 2nd highest Average points per player. To me this is one of the more important overall statistics. Anyone who has been a duke and played this game long enough knows the bottom 40 of any tribe with few exceptions ever does anything to contribute, or anything that can make an impact.

You have allowed this tribe to return to its original vision. Which is a small group of top players. You can’t crack this group of players, its jut not possible. And we are refocused, better organized and committed to rimming you.

I must say i have really been enjoying this war, i have enjoyed reading all the post, not only here but in the other thread. i am not here to trash talk the templars i have delt with a few in the past and they seemed nice enough(just people playing the same game i am) i would like to wish the remaining 59 members of -|- the best of luck in thier personal lives. of course i wish the same to the other 293 members of the W.O.W. family, and the 134 members of the SPECTR family, and LETS KEEP IT UP!!!!

DeletedUser

I believe you.

Really, I do.

The scales have fallen from my eyes, and I realise that TWStats is a propaganda tool controlled by SPCTR.

Thank you for making me see THE TRUTH.

lol, your ingame name should be sarcasm2 (we already have our fellow sarcasm :p)

DeletedUser

wow
imagine how long its been that way for the rest of us? what no smart-ass picture to post up here? couldn't find one of pizzaland i imagine

ALL of you need to stop trying to take this "high ground" you think you hold about this kind of stuff
if its getting "old" and not amusing anymore, then why come on here and post in the first place? you accuse -|- of running some propaganda campaign? we created this post, and to date there have been 10x as many SPCTR/WoW people on here complaining about it and telling "their" side as -|-
so who is really doing all the talking? who is really making all of this "old"? it would be you guys; so how about you all shut up too

I already said this to you before. Why you try to make people shut up?

Several SPCTR and WoW people are arguing with you on this forum and you of course have the right of responding. But yoy are the only one demanding people to shut up. I guess the reasons is lack of good arguments.

Greetings to our friends Chickiie's merry men!!! WoW will stand with you to share your merriment!!!!

DeletedUser

GTRO vrs Sarcasm. Call me a betting man, but my money is on GTRO. And also Sarcasm don’t make the mistake he will have sympathy towards you, and resent this tribe. He will Rim you until you squeal.

Where did I say I expect him to have sympathy towards me or will leave -|-? It's the other way around and if you read my post very carefully, you could see that. And judging from his mails to me he at least has some admiration towards my way of defending myself, which I appreciate a lot. You as well as I know pizzaland, that he cannot RIM me... He's too far away and by the time his nukes/nobles (no matter how many) get there, my villages have a ridiculously large amount of units in them... I'm sure some nicer people than you can confirm this. For the rest, you're always spreading the same shit. Our goal is not to destroy -|-, it is to defend ourselves from the monster in the south... You and your dear core can keep their little piece of ground in the middle of K34, I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22267

Merrymen.jpg

DeletedUser

wow

The pictures were a lot more fun than these boring posts by you.
Who's you guys? I made an individual post. I just think what pizzaland posted isnt funny. It's old.

versemelk

If i would kick all my low point members as well (or i might as well kick all 98 other members) my avarage points would be almost twice as high as yours.
So thats just bullshit.

wow

Pizzaface never posted himself so well no we cant photoshop him. Stop stating the obvious.
You actually blame us that our tribe is more active on the forums as well?
Anyway you guys keep saying the same and it IS boring.
You dont have lots of effective counter attacks, you claim that all our troops must be about dead while you haven't even fought half of the family.

Also i just photo shopped you because you were being such a drama queen.
And well.. its funny to see you go psycho.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Anyone who has been a duke and played this game long enough knows the bottom 40 of any tribe with few exceptions ever does anything to contribute, or anything that can make an impact.

That's a fine example of a really bad leader.

mattyp48

To Chuckiie and his Merry Men

This message goes out to Chuckiie and his Merry Men. Many of you know them, as the players who skipped and hopped north with hands flared out in a most gay way, almost as to ask; How do my nails look.

Just so everyone here knows.

My nails look great, apart from one which I have bitten a little too much.

DeletedUser

The pictures were a lot more fun than these boring posts by you.

no wrong again those pictures were more fun for YOU little kids who made them
the majority rest of the forums thought they were retarded
myself included

If i would kick all my low point members as well (or i might as well kick all 98 other members) my avarage points would be almost twice as high as yours.
So thats just bullshit.

um, you're joking right? I don't even need to do the math to see thats totally b.s.

Pizzaface never posted himself so well no we cant photoshop him. Stop stating the obvious.
You actually blame us that our tribe is more active on the forums as well?

dont tell us to stop posting when your tribe is, as you put it, more "active" on the forums than we are
not something to necessarily be proud of

Anyway you guys keep saying the same and it IS boring.
You dont have lots of effective counter attacks, you claim that all our troops must be about dead while you haven't even fought half of the family.

we aren't saying much of anything; other than that this will be a long war, and time will tell. you are the one who keeps talking about our counter attacks; and our troops; and our villages you've taken; and k34 and this and that. get the rest of your family involved then why hold back now you've got us on the ropes don't you? sheesh

Also i just photo shopped you because you were being such a drama queen.
And well.. its funny to see you go psycho.

wasn't just you
the group of you photoshopped me because you are a bunch of little kids with obviously too much time on their hands
what amazes me is that with all this time, you aren't better players at TW; how is that?

Last edited by a moderator:

savraa

no wrong again those pictures were more fun for YOU little kids who made them
the majority rest of the forums thought they were retarded
myself included

Hey anarqy, not sure if Zuremelk, profile is correct but if she is a girl maybe she is trying to flirt with you, in some sort or weird manor. :lol: