To Chuckiie and his Merry Men

DeletedUser

Hey anarqy, not sure if Zuremelk, profile is correct but if she is a girl maybe she is trying to flirt with you, in some sort or weird manor. :lol:

I don't know
she has seen my pic lol

DeletedUser

Well no but I'm sure anarqy is going to prove that I do using twstats and a few paragraphs of text.

But who cares I'm a little kid because I dont take all this real serious. Posting on the tw forums about how much we hate achother for being in a war is serious business. :icon_neutral:

savraa

Well no but I'm sure anarqy is going to prove that I do using twstats and a few paragraphs of text.

But who cares I'm a little kid because I dont take all this real serious. Posting on the tw forums about how much we hate achother for being in a war is serious business. :icon_neutral:

Okay. Now that is just sad. You get made fun of a little and u want sympathy, but when u bash anarqy its fine to go further and further. I think i made my point. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ohhh he might like that .. someone did tell me that he was old and really ugly .... playing the game as a young 12 year old

sorry anarqy but that was too good to miss ..... lol

people dont forget that -|- has had some problems with spys and people turning but now the tribe is getting back to laughing and actually working together as a unit .. after all is said and done that is the one thing that people will look for in -|- the mear fact are things are getting back to how they should .. i look forward to the next six months of playing ... enjoy the bliss for now .. we all know when -|- is quiet its only a matter of time and thanks to your spies ... and turncoats we had to fake our fourm ... that is now over and the reality being is i actually feel the trust agaiin ....if you wish to believe anything that was pasted in our fourm in the last few weeks then go ahead i myself have been baiting alot of people ... until the troops hit you will not know ... i would also like to thank our allies in public for standing next to us during this period your reward will come with our loyalty ... its nice to know allies will not cancel just at a drop of a hat ... congrats to you im proud to call you all allies

regards
agullabell ... not afraid to stand up and show we are here just fixing things and that takes time to sort out so watch this space you never know what will happen and when ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wasn't just you
the group of you photoshopped me because you are a bunch of little kids with obviously too much time on their hands
what amazes me is that with all this time, you aren't better players at TW; how is that?

Side 1: -|-

Side 2: WoW-N

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 78
Difference: 69

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89,016
Side 2: 721,528
Difference: 632,512

image.php

DeletedUser22267

i would also like to thank our allies in public for standing next to us during this period your reward will come with our loyalty ... its nice to know allies will not cancel just at a drop of a hat ... congrats to you im proud to call you all allies

I'm sure xtremelegend5 is very flattered.

DeletedUser

Okay. Now that is just sad. You get made fun of a little and u want sympathy, but when u bash anarqy its fine to go further and further. I think i made my point. :icon_cool:

I dont think you understand sarcasm savraa. Or do you really think I feel bad that someone told me Im a little kid on the internetz?:lol: Like I said I'm bored of arguing, I've seen anarqy get more riled up every day and angry but it's getting boring so I'm hoping -|- will actually start doing something so we can start talking about something new instead of everybody's supposed age.

savraa

I dont think you understand sarcasm savraa. Or do you really think I feel bad that someone told me Im a little kid on the internetz?:lol: Like I said I'm bored of arguing, I've seen anarqy get more riled up every day and angry but it's getting boring so I'm hoping -|- will actually start doing something so we can start talking about something new instead of everybody's supposed age.

Oh i did. Was just seeing if i could shut you up. :lol: If you were anarqy and people were bashing you sense like day one of this world would you be feed up with it? He obviously likes posting here. I dont mind anyones posts, shows me how different tribes think and kind of how they operate. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol if you read my original post it kinda stated that i was gonna stop all the bashing and wait till anything actually happens in -|- that's worth discussing.
I actually respect anarqy as a worthy opponent, verbally I mean, so far.

versemelk

I actually don't give a shit about anyones feelings here.

Im playing this game, posting on this forum to have fun or get some distraction or whatever reason i have every time i log in and start bashing people. Im not playing TW to make the world a better place or become best internet friends with some ape.

I had fun photochopping anarqy and to be honest thats what counts for me.
Im pretty sure everyone does the thing he/she does here to have fun and when the fun stops they stop this game.

If anarqy would actually mind all the negative attention he would just quit posting and would do something else instead (unless if he has no job...oh.. wait).
I kinda enjoy seeing people suffer, go angry or psycho and then post a lot of bullshit and expect me to read it.

savraa

Lol if you read my original post it kinda stated that i was gonna stop all the bashing and wait till anything actually happens in -|- that's worth discussing.
I actually respect anarqy as a worthy opponent, verbally I mean, so far.

i know you stated that you are tired of the bashing but i figured i would turn the tables and bash you a few times. :icon_wink:

II had fun photochopping anarqy and to be honest thats what counts for me.
Im pretty sure everyone does the thing he/she does here to have fun and when the fun stops they stop this game.

For those that have seen the movie "Dumb and Dumber" quote - so your saying there is a chance. (That anarqy is hot) <-- you dont want my opinion on that cause i think everyone is hawt :lol:

Last edited:

ksi msniperj

u think youre grandma looks bad u should see my teacher half cow half man half women:icon_eek::lol:

bechir89

Half bear, half pig, half man..Is that manbearpig?(South Park for those that don't know)

DeletedUser

"you know from here it looks like half pig, half man, half bear, yeah definitely"
"aggggggghhh" *gets ripped in half*

DeletedUser

Anyone who has been a duke and played this game long enough knows the bottom 40 of any tribe with few exceptions ever does anything to contribute, or anything that can make an impact.

I have been a duke and I have played for a long while now and that is not true.