To clear up those who are confused...

HeftySmurf

We at 299 have decided to make a very nice and shiny thread to announce what we have done, plus I am in that kinda mood.

Due to TW hating my face, i had to use this =(
problem.jpg

Its so beautiful in ASCII, works on the profile :D

In Regards to FCUK, ANGRY! and *ONE*

These members have no affiliation to 299, they are still Rage! targets of course we couldn't care what you do unless you want to let them escape like little girls because they left the tribe but either-way they have no affiliation or diplomacy (especially *ONE*)

In Regards to the Name Change

We decided a change was needed, Punch!'s legacy has been tarnished and while people may complain I wholeheartedly agree with BMF in this post (in parts). So we decided the tribe deserved a name change, as we did not want to be left over with something that had been ruined by the previous leadership and try to preserve any grace or legacy left in the name of Punch!

In Regards to our Tribe Profile

Check it out, its quite shiny.

In Regards to Wars

All our previous wars still stand, Rage! of course our long time enemy we will still fight you honourably and valiantly until such a time comes that one of us are no longer here. You may regard me as a noob or listen to ampac when he posts (Herp Derp Derp) but I rejoined the world looking for a fight and I have a good one and best of luck to both tribes. The same applies to the rest, Sparta (running out of villages?), G.Khan (They declared before i got a chance but my you should see the reports). Anyone else?

Any Questions

Please post in a tasteful manner, would be nice to have something good on this forum to discuss.

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, Hefty Posting again...I guess we gonna see a loser tribe again..

DeletedUser105209

:icon_rolleyes: Everyone knows Turtle is the best tribe with the smexiest members.

Lord loxley

firstly i never left Punch i was kicked for bs stories about being a spy , punch has dedicated the whole rage war bitching many didnt support nor would they when asked but estonishing it is there still there, things could have been defferant if we would have worked has a tribe.

HeftySmurf

firstly i never left Punch i was kicked for bs stories about being a spy , punch has dedicated the whole rage war bitching many didnt support nor would they when asked but estonishing it is there still there, things could have been defferant if we would have worked has a tribe.

Its amazing how all the noobs on the backline who never supported left and made their own tribe... *ONE*....

DeletedUser

Good Luck in your efforts... Actually thought the introduction was pretty good.

Too little too late though...

DeletedUser37628

Agree with sox, this should have happened months ago.

sathom

Don't forget FCKU or w/e they are called :lol:

And you wonder why people left. Maybe just maybe next time you try leading a tribe don't say one thing to a players face then another to everyone else. Some of us sent almost every last DV to the front lines and participated in every op. Some of us "backliners" put in more effort then some of the front lines.

[spoil]
sathom on 16.03. at 13:44
I got a few more DV I can send, What villages you want them sent to. Max time is like 130 or so hours spear speed. I can probably dig up 10-15 DV right now.

V for Valth on 17.03. at 03:15
jim is also under attack, you should mail him and send those to him.
[/spoil]

Glad all those DV's will be going to someone deserving.

DeletedUser62954

And you wonder why people left. Maybe just maybe next time you try leading a tribe don't say one thing to a players face then another to everyone else. Some of us sent almost every last DV to the front lines and participated in every op. Some of us "backliners" put in more effort then some of the front lines.

[spoil]
[/spoil]

damn noob, you withdrew your support to my maker village :(

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[/spoil]

you should learn from the bold part yourself, i can see everything in your tribes forums, you and your nubs have said worse about me :icon_rolleyes:

Some of us sent almost every last DV to the front lines
completely untrue, IF all dv's were sent, you guys wouldnt have support in/heading to, gkhan villages.

Some of us "backliners" put in more effort then some of the front lines.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
if any effort was put in you would of been on the front, instead of sitting cozy in the backline, this war has been going on since july(?) so there is no reason you should not be on the front.

first, not only did i not need them, most of my support was my own just moving it around making it look like stacks lol, i did great without support, your's was not needed :icon_wink:
second, idk how jim was more deserving, he would run from any incomings, a tiny 4k incomings come at him and he up's and quits like a nub:icon_rolleyes:
ya, really deserving

sifo222 on 30.03.2012 at 21:16
Thanks Quote
Huh? we aint joining punch against g khan...we wont have any relations with punch,they made their bed they can lay in it,zach is a nub and watching him squirm is highly amusing :)

:lol: your forums are funny :p

sathom on 30.03.2012 at 18:21
Thanks Quote
I kind of like the idea of disbaning and making a new tribe, lol or we all make a one person tribe. :D

nice plan, you will definitely win the war that way! :icon_rolleyes:

and i thought gkhan was easy to get in to :lol:

sifo222 on 28.03.2012 at 23:53
Thanks Quote
Lol you nubs....zack was giving hes co the info who then logged in to multiple accounts stole the pp and cleared vills the valth account could eat .....hes a nub cheat end of :)

you guys really know nothing :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sifo is a nub end of, Calling me saying i did nothing :lol: Here's some beast ass stats

Side 1:
Players: sifo222
Side 2:
Tribes: RAGE!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

DeletedUser

:lol:

These stats are even better

Side 1:
Players: sathom, sifo222
Side 2:
Tribes: RAGE!

Timeframe: Forever

chart

chart

damn, i wish me and you could be as good as those 2 :icon_cry:

sathom

Are you that dense zach? You realize nobles can only travel 116 hours and change. Kind of hard to noble any of rage from that distance. I've got no problem saying that your a worthless back stabber to your face. You wonder why I left? Pretty simple why follow a guy who can't even play the game with out cheating. So why is it Zach after we had a bit of a blow up the next day I offer you support, you turned it down only to turn around and bitch about back liners not sending support. Your a joke, I'm not the one who goes around saying I'm the best player this world has ever seen. Hell I've never even said I was good at least Valth thought I was good enough to join punch long ago.

Jack, I'd rather stick with sifo then follow a person like Zach. At least Sifo sends his troops out. Zach just attacks DD for the lulz.

Oh FYI Zach since you weren't around then when Ipad joined Win! I got some caps then :icon_rolleyes:

K15 SE 008 (556|155) K15 8,245 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-10-24 13:28:48
K15 SE 009 (555|158) K15 8,389 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-10-20 16:37:16
fight (556|160) K15 8,565 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-10-20 14:41:56
K15 SE 015 (560|161) K15 9,169 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-10-20 03:59:48
K15 SE 009 (555|158) K15 9,138 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-09-24 00:02:13
K15 SE 008 (556|155) K15 8,384 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-09-21 19:58:17

Some of us sent almost every last DV to the front lines

completely untrue, IF all dv's were sent, you guys wouldnt have support in/heading to, gkhan villages.

I don't have squat going to Gkhan. How are you guys holding up against them anyway. :lol:

Some of us "backliners" put in more effort then some of the front lines.

if any effort was put in you would of been on the front, instead of sitting cozy in the backline, this war has been going on since july(?) so there is no reason you should not be on the front.

Shit, you mean like the 500 times I mailed people looking to see if I could get a jump point so I could reach the front. Only to never get a reply or when I did people were to busy. Hey you remember every time you asked for nukes for an op? You remember every time I sent? Clearly not you glory hound.

first, not only did i not need them, most of my support was my own just moving it around making it look like stacks lol, i did great without support, your's was not needed
second, idk how jim was more deserving, he would run from any incomings, a tiny 4k incomings come at him and he up's and quits like a nub
ya, really deserving

Clearly you're the best player the world has seen. I'm sorry I'm not 1/4 as good as you. :icon_rolleyes: Now can I please kiss your feet and get a invite back to punch opps I mean 299.

Zach I could care less about what you can and can not see in our forums. You act as if your the first person to ever have Intel on another tribe. :icon_rolleyes: In fact I will post a message for you in the off topic section.

DeletedUser97878

Are you that dense zach? You realize nobles can only travel 116 hours and change. Kind of hard to noble any of rage from that distance. I've got no problem saying that your a worthless back stabber to your face. You wonder why I left? Pretty simple why follow a guy who can't even play the game with out cheating.
Technically zach never cheated i did :D How did he stab you in the back ? o_O

So why is it Zach after we had a bit of a blow up the next day I offer you support, you turned it down only to turn around and bitch about back liners not sending support. Your a joke, I'm not the one who goes around saying I'm the best player this world has ever seen. Hell I've never even said I was good at least Valth thought I was good enough to join punch long ago.
.....He said that because there was 10's of people asking for support on the fronts that were just getting ignored. He's 1 person and wasn't even duke. How can you expect him to co-ordinate everything.

Jack, I'd rather stick with sifo then follow a person like Zach. At least Sifo sends his troops out. Zach just attacks DD for the lulz.
Me and zach never had a nuke home more than 2 days unless we new an op was in planning. And we didn't have a Dv at home...Troops weren't sent out eh? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh FYI Zach since you weren't around then when Ipad joined Win! I got some caps then :icon_rolleyes:

K15 SE 008 (556|155) K15 8,245 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-10-24 13:28:48
K15 SE 009 (555|158) K15 8,389 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-10-20 16:37:16
fight (556|160) K15 8,565 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-10-20 14:41:56
K15 SE 015 (560|161) K15 9,169 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-10-20 03:59:48
K15 SE 009 (555|158) K15 9,138 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-09-24 00:02:13
K15 SE 008 (556|155) K15 8,384 IpadMakers [WIN!] sathom [299] 2011-09-21 19:58:17

6 caps :icon_eek: Hall of famer here! I conquered more than that in my first 2 week.

I don't have squat going to Gkhan. How are you guys holding up against them anyway. :lol:

Gkhan are nubs and i can see punch destroying them easily :icon_cool:

Shit, you mean like the 500 times I mailed people looking to see if I could get a jump point so I could reach the front. Only to never get a reply or when I did people were to busy. Hey you remember every time you asked for nukes for an op? You remember every time I sent? Clearly not you glory hound.
Shit, were was our mail to finding you a jump point....We were friggin sitting 90% of the frontline cause dia was twining at just sitting adam. friggin heck i sat 2 accounts under op at the same time with 1k incoming ourselfs and dia twined at 50 incoming >.<

Clearly you're the best player the world has seen. I'm sorry I'm not 1/4 as good as you. :icon_rolleyes: Now can I please kiss your feet and get a invite back to punch opps I mean 299.
First sensible thing you said in this whole post........

Zach I could care less about what you can and can not see in our forums. You act as if your the first person to ever have Intel on another tribe. :icon_rolleyes: In fact I will post a message for you in the off topic section.
Zach has fwends you don't :lol:

sathom

Technically zach never cheated i did :D How did he stab you in the back ? o_O

Your amazing! :icon_rolleyes: saying on thing to a person then telling everyone else lies...

He said that because there was 10's of people asking for support on the fronts that were just getting ignored. He's 1 person and wasn't even duke. How can you expect him to co-ordinate everything.

While I'm not denying the fact some players didn't put in much effort its unfair to blame it all on back line players. Does it matter if he was duke or not, other people were all coordinating ops. Since I was back line I was making ops against shogun/sparta, until there was a lack of interest and or half the accounts in my group were sat accounts anyway.

Me and zach never had a nuke home more than 2 days unless we new an op was in planning. And we didn't have a Dv at home...Troops weren't sent out eh?

Bull shit, there was more then one "op" players were waiting weeks to get instructions. Maybe your troops weren't just sitting there others were, you got to realize some people just don't send troops willy nilly and/or with out instructions.

6 caps Hall of famer here! I conquered more than that in my first 2 week.

Your about as dense as Zach, 116 hour travel limit, those were the only one's I could reach. Next....

Gkhan are nubs and i can see punch destroying them easily

:lol:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Punch!
Side 2:
Tribes: G.Khan

Timeframe: 27/03/2012 00:00:00 to 06/04/2012 19:29:10

Total conquers:

Side 1: 304
Side 2: 404
Difference: 100

chart

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 233
Difference: 161

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,677,769
Side 2: 3,539,942
Difference: 862,173

chart

Side 1: 666,745
Side 2: 2,186,402
Difference: 1,519,657

chart
[/SPOIL]

Shit, were was our mail to finding you a jump point....We were friggin sitting 90% of the frontline cause dia was twining at just sitting adam. friggin heck i sat 2 accounts under op at the same time with 1k incoming ourselfs and dia twined at 50 incoming >.<

Too bad you can't your mail in Valths account, its there. Along with skype chats.

First sensible thing you said in this whole post........

Sorry forgot the /sarcasm

Zach has fwends you don't

Deep deep down I shed a tear over this, oh look its gone now.

Weren't you quitting?